Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

+42
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Ren
Rei of Sunshine
FrolickingFizzgig
MissG
EchoBase
ZenBrainJam
Search Your Feelings
BenRey
rey09
Sylvia Snow
SoloSideCousin
BastilaBey
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
Sforza
AnneNeville
panki
Birdwoman
CienaRee
Saracene
Mana
Miyu
Rogue Rey
Moonjump05
SanghaRen
ReyofLightSide
AnnLouise
Darth Rowan
YoloKylo
Camaro
Reylo Lemon
vaderito
ISeeAnIsland
Blackcanary
Little_Boots
Kinbari
Force22
Darth_Awakened
nonesuch
46 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:33 pm

MH just tweeted that picture again. He tagged it with #NightShoot I thought they must be doing night shoots because Rian Johnson tweeted a picture of some technical equipment last night. Mark Hamill was also tweeting throughout the night. So maybe Luke and Rey night scenes (hopefully with added Kylo!)

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:49 pm

On the old Evil Empire thread, someone had mentioned you could hear a faint scream while Kylo is reading Rey's mind in the interrogation. Sure enough, I finally heard it. It is after the part about the island and right before he brings up Han Solo.

I am wondering if it is a prediction of Kylo killing Han, or something happening on Ach-to?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Fri 01 Apr 2016, 7:52 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Okay, so Mark's April Fools joke was an April Fools joke... but he posted a picture earlier that has now been deleted?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Hamill10

Anyone see any clues in it? Wink

Pictures of... The Beatles, I think? And MuDo is:

MuDo in Korean means “Mu” or “Martial” and “Do” or “Way of life”. Grand Master Church has taken his over forty years of studying and training in multiple martial arts and created MuDo. MuDo blends boxing, kickboxing, Judo, Hapkido, and Tae Kwon Do into a practical and tactical means of self defense.

I'm sure there's something here, but...

There's a thingy with a panda on it on his desk...  Space Bear reference, perhaps?

It's a notebook of the cast sides for the day. Sides are pages of the script relevant for a particular scene or actor. So, script pages.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 01 Apr 2016, 8:46 pm

That looks like Mark Hamill with a little girl. I'm assuming he posted this pic on April Fools meaning it really is an April Fools joke. Rey is NOT his daughter... Laughing

Apparently he's been having a lot of fun with this...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sat 02 Apr 2016, 10:48 am

vaderito wrote:@Sforza Please repost your spoilers especially star gazer + 'this is where her feelings start to change". I need them for my archive. Very Happy  

Haven't forgot, don't worry. Just my job occupied me completely this week. I will try tonight. Smile
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 02 Apr 2016, 10:56 am

I think there is a joke and a clue in the picture.... the joke is the "rey skywalker" clue of MH and his daughter's picture on the screen, like @IoJovi mentioned.

He'd added #NightShoots with the photo.....he's wearing a dark robe (and a white robe within) which looks very similar to the one in Rey's force vision....are they shooting the burning temple scene and what happened to the apprentice(s)?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Starwars55353033add8a%25255B1%25255D

www.themoviebit.com

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:46 pm

Sforza wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Sforza Please repost your spoilers especially star gazer + 'this is where her feelings start to change". I need them for my archive. Very Happy  

Haven't forgot, don't worry. Just my job occupied me completely this week. I will try tonight. Smile

No worries. Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 8:54 pm

panki wrote:I think there is a joke and a clue in the picture.... the joke is the "rey skywalker" clue of MH and his daughter's picture on the screen, like @IoJovi mentioned.

He'd added #NightShoots with the photo.....he's wearing a dark robe (and a white robe within) which looks very similar to the one in Rey's force vision....are they shooting the burning temple scene and what happened to the apprentice(s)?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Starwars55353033add8a%25255B1%25255D

www.themoviebit.com

Could be. It also looks similar to the generic black robes that were being used to hide costumes in Dubrovnik, though, right?
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:42 am

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 03 Apr 2016, 7:31 am

Well, that's... a location I wouldn't have expected.

Wouldn't they be able to build a similar set for the studio? scratch
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:05 am

It seems that another shooting location for Episode 8 has been confirmed. Filming will take place at the English Market in Cork, Ireland during the last week of April. The market will be closed to the public, and many stall owners are getting roles as extras in the film (So lucky!). The location is rumored to be part of the same planet as the Dubrovnik one.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 English-market
English Market

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Disney-Concept-Art-for-Star-Wars-market-IMG_4622
Possible Concept Art of the location

Seven locations in Ireland were scouted and three have been confirmed for episode VIII in addition to the English Market location. They are- Crookhaven on Brow Head, Donegal and Ceann Sibeal.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:10 am

panki wrote:It seems that another shooting location for Episode 8 has been confirmed. Filming will take place at the English Market in Cork, Ireland during the last week of April. The market will be closed to the public, and many stall owners are getting roles as extras in the film (So lucky!). The location is rumored to be part of the same planet as the Dubrovnik one.

English Market

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Disney-Concept-Art-for-Star-Wars-market-IMG_4622

Seven locations in Ireland were scouted and three have been confirmed for episode VIII in addition to the English Market location. They are- Crookhaven on Brow Head, Donegal and Ceann Sibeal.
Omg I went there last year and shopped in this place daily. It's really lovely. Now I'm going again to Cork for my birthday in June!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:17 am

*frantically checks her schedule for the end of april* Euh
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:22 am

MissG wrote:*frantically checks her schedule for the end of april* Euh

*frantically checks her bank account and throws the laptop out of the window in disgust*

Seriously though, I love it that Episode VIII has so many locations that can be visited in real life Very Happy One day I'm going to visit them all... one day...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:27 am

I'm going in June and hopefully doing my daily shopping there Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MissG Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:28 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
MissG wrote:*frantically checks her schedule for the end of april* Euh

*frantically checks her bank account and throws the laptop out of the window in disgust*

Seriously though, I love it that Episode VIII has so many locations that can be visited in real life Very Happy One day I'm going to visit them all... one day...

NOOOOO! You could have sold it and joined me on my possible trip to Cork!

Seriously though, such an accessible location makes it so tempting for me to go over, even if my finances and my work wouldn't be happy.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:35 am

I know my husband and I are making a list of all the Countries and places we want to visit now because Star Wars introduced them to us.
Adding these places to my all ready huge list of European and Uk destinations....I just need to win the Lotto!!!!!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:40 am

So I have this wild theory that if this location will be on the same planet as Dubrovnik one then maybe they're doing the "Upper Class" and "Lower Class" motif

The Upper Class people are rich, powerful, hence the costumes we saw in Dubrovnik and most of them could be FO sympathizer while the people in the Lower Class lives in poverty, the inequality, some may join the Resistance and they're going to have a riot against the Upper Class to demand freedom as well as a way to weaken FO, politically speaking  Chou

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:26 pm

We desperately need Oirish spies!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

Goddammit people, what are you waiting for? Go there before it's closed for the public and put as many hidden cameras in that place as you can!!! HURRY!!! Shocked

edit; Just thought of something - what if they're going to travel through the kingdom of that King Prana guy? Considering that this guy ordered a few rathtars, I'd say he must be the cruel/vile type of king.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sun 03 Apr 2016, 1:59 pm

panki wrote:It seems that another shooting location for Episode 8 has been confirmed. Filming will take place at the English Market in Cork, Ireland during the last week of April. The market will be closed to the public, and many stall owners are getting roles as extras in the film (So lucky!). The location is rumored to be part of the same planet as the Dubrovnik one.

English Market

Oh god, been there for a week, and some best friends of mine live there. I'll let them know, I'll send them there. I have secret network everywhere. Wink @littleboots you too can take Aircoach and go there. Wink
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:01 pm

vaderito wrote:We desperately need Oirish spies!

I have them, don't worry. Wink
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:09 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 12440310
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160310
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160311
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160312
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 12440310
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160310
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160311
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160312
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 Dscf0010
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 20160313
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 14912910
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 3 98116510
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next