Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3

+56
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Blood Moon
jakkusun
bossbaby
Xylo Ren
BenOrgana
teltaru
Darth_Awakened
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
MindAndMagic
Hasi
IoJovi
Piper Maru
Reynak
vaderito
Armadeus
Darth Dementor
Irina de France
ISeeAnIsland
Kessel
Helix
Krafty
Kyla Ren
SkyStar
nemapasara
motherofpearl1
kroi
Geralt_Riv
FrolickingFizzgig
reylo1992
AceofWands
Moonjump05
guardienne
ZenBrainJam
LondonGal555
ZioRen
CienaRee
SanghaRen
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
Jakku
Rei of Sunshine
panki
EchoBase
Saracene
Darth Dingbat
spacebaby45678
SoloSideCousin
nonesuch
Gemini
BastilaBey
BenRey
Rimfaxe96
Mana
60 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3

Post by MindAndMagic Sun 19 Mar 2017, 9:29 am

IoJovi wrote:Given the hate the idea of a love story between Rey and Kylo gets in many corners of the fandom
@IoJovi

Yeah, about that... I just want to say... how shall I put it... I don't care. Wink From the standpoint of a Kylo redemptionist first and foremost, to me the SW fandom is you guys. When you're wrong about the story direction, you're just... well.. wrong. It cannot be helped.

Also, we might have mentioned it before in passing... once or twice... but Luke is most certainly NOT Rey's dad... or anyone's dad for that matter. What he does have though is a very handsome, angsty nephew, which happens to be good enough for me.
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3

Post by Reynak Sun 19 Mar 2017, 10:47 am

And I think Reywalkers are looking at Rey's role in the story from the wrong angle, their perspective is wrong. When I saw the movie what seemed important was the conflict between the DS/FO and LS/Resistance, the Skywalkers tragedy that kept the golden trio apart and the legacy boy lost to them, and the clash that came from Rey and Kylo meeting and facing each other. Finn's role was related to the Resistance and taking part in SKB destruction. Of course he established bonds with all the good guys but that was it. In the climatic parts of the movie we always saw Kylo ( attacking LST's village, being talked about by other characters, confronting Rey and taking her with him, killing Han, and then in the final duel, the most climatic scene of all, perhaps. Rey is present in most of these scenes and it become clear that the most important dynamic in the movie is between these two, it's the crux of the story and nothing that goes against its importance could have been decided by the writers.

This is not the story of a young person looking for adventure, who faces an evil antagonist to save the galaxy, that was Luke's story. This a is a story about a young person who wants a family, not adventure, but accepts her role to help others ( she wants to take BB8 the the Resistance at all costs). She has an encounter with her antagonist that suggest some sort of romance, even if it's something like King Kong's impossible infatuation with a human girl. There are many types of romantic tropes and we can't ignore that Kylo's reactions show a huge villain's crush on Rey.

So this is what we saw on sceen, what everybody saw unless they chose to look elsewhere. My husband, for instance doesn't give a fig about Reylo but when I tell him about it he says, "yeah, he took her in his arms like that, he likes her."
It's obvious. He may be the monster in this story, but he is far from indifferent to the girl. Well, if this is a children's story, would they show this guy being called by the Light, fighting this call until he meets a girl called Rey ( ray of light?) and look at her with total fascination if they were related? I think not.

I think Reylo is at the base of the ST and the rest was constucted around it. Balance between Dark and Light depends on these two, their destinies are linked, so there was no way in hell they could make them related. Reylo is the main reason these two are not related, because the story wouldn't work if they were. Rey could have been a Skywalker but then Kylo, jedi killer, wouldn't be one. Only one of them could be a Skywalker and we already know which of them is.

Insisting that she is a Skywalker prevents the antis from seeing the story for what it is, but her parentage is not what matters. It doesn't really matter who her parents are, as Daisy said, what matters is what Rey and Kylo will do and how their paths converge. What they do will not be just private, it will affect the course of the war and the Force itself. When a Royal House joined another in the old days it affected whole continents, this will probably be as important as that, affecting everyone and everything, even the outcome of the war and the future of the jedi and sith. SW is no action flick where the protagonist gets the girl in the end because he is worth it,  because good guys always get the hottest chick, it is known.

Last edited by Reynak on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar 2017, 10:59 am

Many months ago, someone at MSW (Jason?) was willing to put their reputation on the line and interpret a blurry photo taken at Ireland as Kylo and Rey standing together in an affectionate way. Turned out that wasn't Adam, but it makes you wonder what led MSW to believe it was even possible for these two 'enemies' to be cuddling together in the next movie.

@darth dementor

Yes, there would've been something to hint at Luke having a wife or whatever... but there is nothing like that even in the novels. Nor is there any sign of Luke even wanting a family - everything points to a Jedi Master who was fully devoted to passing on what he has learned, per Yoda's death bed request.

What we also have is a backstory about Palpatine taking an interest in a dark presence in the Unknown Regions, Imperials moving into the Beyond in an exodus after the fall of the Empire, and Jakku being significant as a jumping-off point for ships heading there. These details are going to tie in with the ST somehow, and it's just my opinion but I have a feeling it could be very relevant to what happened to Rey's parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 19 Mar 2017, 11:01 am

Reynak wrote:He may be the monster in this story, but he is far from indifferent to the girl.
@Reynak

I agree with everything, but this sentence hits the nail on the head. People miss this entirely from TFA.

When Kylo asks "WHAT GIRL???????" it makes little sense, but it's a foreshadowing that Rey is going to impact his narrative in a very significant way. When the trooper mentions her in Takodana and he looks sharply at her direction we all go "oh crap, he's going to find her", because the narrative build momentum towards this point. The fact that the Takodana meeting happens in the exact middle of the movie (you can confirm this if you watch it on your computer) is a sign that THIS was the scene where the narrative's status quo changed. Everything is a build up to the interrogation scene, when Rey turns the tables and beats him for the first time after taking Force kwowledge from his mind. It's a 360º turning point for the story. After the interrogation, Kylo starts his downward spiral and Rey becomes even more powerful. Then, in the climax (lightsaber duel) they fight together. They are the most important characters of TFA.

It's not about Rey & Luke, Rey & Finn or even Kylo & Luke. The major conflict of this trilogy is Rey & Kylo Ren. Luke, Finn, Leia, Poe, Snoke are going to be supporting characters of their story.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 19 Mar 2017, 11:28 am

Piper Maru wrote:
Reynak wrote:He may be the monster in this story, but he is far from indifferent to the girl.
@Reynak

I agree with everything, but this sentence hits the nail on the head. People miss this entirely from TFA.

When Kylo asks "WHAT GIRL???????" it makes little sense, but it's a foreshadowing that Rey is going to impact his narrative in a very significant way. When the trooper mentions her in Takodana and he looks sharply at her direction we all go "oh crap, he's going to find her", because the narrative build momentum towards this point. The fact that the Takodana meeting happens in the exact middle of the movie (you can confirm this if you watch it on your computer) is a sign that THIS was the scene where the narrative's status quo changed. Everything is a build up to the interrogation scene, when Rey turns the tables and beats him for the first time after taking Force kwowledge from his mind. It's a 360º turning point for the story. After the interrogation, Kylo starts his downward spiral and Rey becomes even more powerful. Then, in the climax (lightsaber duel) they fight together. They are the most important characters of TFA.

It's not about Rey & Luke, Rey & Finn or even Kylo & Luke. The major conflict of this trilogy is Rey & Kylo Ren. Luke, Finn, Leia, Poe, Snoke are going to be supporting characters of their story.
@Piper Maru

I didn't realize that their first encounter was at the exact middle of the movie. Not only could this signify the importance of that encounter, but also that you have two people who will, one day, meet in the middle to balance the Dark and the Light.

That's really beautiful.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi Sun 19 Mar 2017, 11:31 am

Reynak wrote:
I think Reylo is at the bases of the ST and the rest was constucted around it. Balance between Dark and Light depends on these two their destinies are linked so there was now way in hell they could make them related. Reylo is the main reason these two are not related, because the story wouldn't work if they were. Rey could have been a Skywalker but then Kylo, jedi killer wouldn't be one. Only one of them could be a Skywalker and we already know which of them is.

Insisting that she is a Skywalker prevents the antis from seeing the story for what it is, but her parentage is not what matters. It doesn't really matter who her parents are, as Daisy said, what matters is what Rey and Kylo will do and how their paths converge. What they do will not be just private, it will affect the course of the war and the Force itself. When a Royal House joined another in the old days it affected whole continents, this will probably be as important as that, affecting everyone and everything, even the outcome of the war and the future of the jedi and sith. SW is no action flick where the protagonist gets the girl in the end because he is north it, because good guys always get the hottest chick, it is known.
@Reynak

Yes absolutely, since finding it online after watching tfa almost a year ago, as far as I'm concerned the Rey Skywalker theory has always been 100% pure crack, on par with "Rey and Kylo are twins" or "Rey is the love child of Jabba and Jar Jar" theories because again, TFA (especially the Reylo scenes) already invalidates it. To me it's never been a matter of "let's see if Rey and Kylo are realted" but of "Let's see when people will finally open their eyes, really watch the movie and stop with the Rey = Skywalker crap". Also yes, they're basically two missing (and mirroring) puzzle pieces, so of course when you put them together you achieve unity, balance, completion, and that will be reflected in each other, with each other, in the Force, in the whole galaxy etc.etc.

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

He also made the good point that assuming that she's unrelated to anyone, it was a mistake by LF to not at least make her character's last name public, because that's what's caused all of the speculation about her being a Skywalker or a Solo to get out of hand.

ETA: This was around the 2 hour: 35 minute mark.
@ISeeAnIsland

Just my thought but since tfa doesn't reveal much about Rey's identity, I don't think it was a mistake but it's only that they will reveal her last name in the future while learning more about her past. I don't even think Rey is her real birth name anyway since there's also the "She calls herself Rey" bit (I think it was in the visual dictionary?). It would also fit with the fact that the other two protagonists had different names in the past-- Finn was FN-2187, Kylo Ren was Ben Solo, so I wouldn't be surprised if Rey's real name was different, something that belongs to her life before being left alone on Jakku (it would also fit with "Tfa is starting to feel like Anastasia" or sth like that- I think it was a comment made by Mark Hamill's son?). Honestly I don't understand the craze of being so obsessed with Rey's parents anyway...there's so much more to her character than that, why not simply wait for the movie to unfold it? But the biggest mistery is why would some people think that she's a Skywalker since TFA already tells you she isn't.
Hasi
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Sun 19 Mar 2017, 11:34 am

It REALLY couldn't be any more obvious that they are at the center of everything. Finn is important as a secondary protagonist and a major figure in the Resistance plot, and he'll be great in his own right, but this story was never meant to be about the space adventures of two friends who fight evil together and fall in love in the process. It is also not a continuation of Luke's story even though he is/will be hugely important in Rey's (and Kylo's) development as well. Around halfway through TFA when they first heard of each other and then met in person ("like two trains colliding") it became clear what this story is actually about.

Some stuff are pretty much universal [exhibit below for any Naruto fans out there Wink]:
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3 - Page 21 Screen13

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3 - Page 21 Screen12

I'm really not surprised that one inspired the other. Platonic or romantic, the dark & light theme is timeless.
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi Sun 19 Mar 2017, 12:09 pm

Piper Maru wrote:
@Reynak

@Piper Maru

Tfa is full of important foreshadowings and it's a shame that a lot of people completely miss them. Regarding the "WhAT GirL?!?!" scene someone here once posted a great screencap (don't remember who it was or in which topic, sorry!) that showed yet another foreshadowing regarding Rey and Kylo, when that scene ends there's Kylo with a red background and his arm extended (to hold up poor Mitaka lol), the next scene immediately cuts to the girl in question with a blue/light background and her arm extended while she digs around the ship parts on the other side of the screen; when putting these two images together, it looks like there's a continuity between the two scenes and that Rey is reaching out for Kylo (and there's also the 'motivator' bit). Again on Takodana, when Kylo quickly turns towards Rey's direction, the next scene immediately cuts to Rey quickly turning around, and in this way it looks like they're turning around to face each other. It's like seeing two mirroring images connect. These are yet other elements that show just how deeply intertwined these characters are and just how important their relationship and connection are. As JJ said it couldn't be more obvious that they're the focus of the story and it shows. Everything about them (from their clothes to their themes to their promotional images, etc.) tells you that they're basically two halves of the same whole. The cool thing is that all this and their connection is foreshadowed right from the beginning on Tfa poster, it's not a coincidence that they're portrayed like that.
Hasi
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 19 Mar 2017, 12:14 pm

Hasi wrote:
Piper Maru wrote:
@Reynak

@Piper Maru

Tfa is full of important foreshadowings and it's a shame that a lot of people completely miss them. Regarding the "WhAT GirL?!?!" scene someone here once posted a great screencap (don't remember who it was or in which topic, sorry!) that showed yet another foreshadowing regarding Rey and Kylo, when that scene ends there's Kylo with a red background and his arm extended (to hold up poor Mitaka lol), the next scene immediately cuts to the girl in question with a blue/light background and her arm extended while she digs around the ship parts on the other side of the screen; when putting these two images together, it looks like there's a continuity between the two scenes and that Rey is reaching out for Kylo (and there's also the 'motivator' bit). Again on Takodana, when Kylo quickly turns towards Rey's direction, the next scene immediately cuts to Rey quickly turning around, and in this way it looks like they're turning around to face each other. It's like seeing two mirroring images connect. These are yet other elements that show just how deeply intertwined these characters are and just how important their relationship  and connection are. As JJ said it couldn't be more obvious that they're the focus of the story and it shows. Everything about them (from their clothes to their themes to their promotional images, etc.) tells you that they're basically two halves of the same whole. The cool thing is that all this and their connection is foreshadowed right from the beginning on Tfa poster, it's not a coincidence that they're portrayed like that.
@Hasi

Don't forget the first scene with Kylo and Snoke when it's first revealed that Kylo Ren is the son of Han and Leia.  He tells Snoke "By the grace of your training I will not be seduced."

The scene IMMEDIATELY after that cuts to Rey aboard the Millennium Falcon.  The first words out of her mouth are, "I can fix this."

I do believe her when she says that.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 19 Mar 2017, 12:36 pm

Queen of the Knights wrote:It REALLY couldn't be any more obvious that they are at the center of everything. Finn is important as a secondary protagonist and a major figure in the Resistance plot, and he'll be great in his own right, but this story was never meant to be about the space adventures of two friends who fight evil together and fall in love in the process. It is also not a continuation of Luke's story even though he is/will be hugely important in Rey's (and Kylo's) development as well. Around halfway through TFA when they first heard of each other and then met in person ("like two trains colliding") it became clear what this story is actually about.

Some stuff are pretty much universal [exhibit below for any Naruto fans out there Wink]:

I'm really not surprised that one inspired the other. Platonic or romantic, the dark & light theme is timeless.
@Queen of the Knights

It's interesting because there's currently a discussion on Twitter about the balance of the Force. "Luke will train Rey and they'll balance it" "I don't see any unbalance in tfa".
I guess all the reylo symbology is still ignored.
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Mar 2017, 1:40 pm

WhatGirl wrote:Many months ago, someone at MSW (Jason?) was willing to put their reputation on the line and interpret a blurry photo taken at Ireland as Kylo and Rey standing together in an affectionate way. Turned out that wasn't Adam, but it makes you wonder what led MSW to believe it was even possible for these two 'enemies' to be cuddling together in the next movie.

@darth dementor

Yes, there would've been something to hint at Luke having a wife or whatever... but there is nothing like that even in the novels. Nor is there any sign of Luke even wanting a family - everything points to a Jedi Master who was fully devoted to passing on what he has learned, per Yoda's death bed request.

What we also have is a backstory about Palpatine taking an interest in a dark presence in the Unknown Regions, Imperials moving into the Beyond in an exodus after the fall of the Empire, and Jakku being significant as a jumping-off point for ships heading there. These details are going to tie in with the ST somehow, and it's just my opinion but I have a feeling it could be very relevant to what happened to Rey's parents...
@WhatGirl

Han's "that junkyard?!" and "told you we should've looked there" lines was the moment when I decided that Jakku was definitely meant to be a place where people go to not be found. Hence Rey, LST, and the Falcon weren't connected by the plot but by the fact that Jakku is a place where people specifically go to hide because it's so far out of the way and rough/dangerous. Which is when I didn't think "oh Luke hid here there from her evil cousin!" but "damn, her parents were involved in something risky or dangerous that probably resulted in her being left there and them getting killed."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:04 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Hasi wrote:
Piper Maru wrote:
@Reynak

@Piper Maru

Tfa is full of important foreshadowings and it's a shame that a lot of people completely miss them. Regarding the "WhAT GirL?!?!" scene someone here once posted a great screencap (don't remember who it was or in which topic, sorry!) that showed yet another foreshadowing regarding Rey and Kylo, when that scene ends there's Kylo with a red background and his arm extended (to hold up poor Mitaka lol), the next scene immediately cuts to the girl in question with a blue/light background and her arm extended while she digs around the ship parts on the other side of the screen; when putting these two images together, it looks like there's a continuity between the two scenes and that Rey is reaching out for Kylo (and there's also the 'motivator' bit). Again on Takodana, when Kylo quickly turns towards Rey's direction, the next scene immediately cuts to Rey quickly turning around, and in this way it looks like they're turning around to face each other. It's like seeing two mirroring images connect. These are yet other elements that show just how deeply intertwined these characters are and just how important their relationship  and connection are. As JJ said it couldn't be more obvious that they're the focus of the story and it shows. Everything about them (from their clothes to their themes to their promotional images, etc.) tells you that they're basically two halves of the same whole. The cool thing is that all this and their connection is foreshadowed right from the beginning on Tfa poster, it's not a coincidence that they're portrayed like that.
@Hasi

Don't forget the first scene with Kylo and Snoke when it's first revealed that Kylo Ren is the son of Han and Leia.  He tells Snoke "By the grace of your training I will not be seduced."

The scene IMMEDIATELY after that cuts to Rey aboard the Millennium Falcon.  The first words out of her mouth are, "I can fix this."

I do believe her when she says that.
@IoJovi

True! Definetely one of my favorites along with LST "This will begin to make things right" Wink Also I don't remember in which Tfa official material (maybe the junior novelization? I'll try to search it on my tumblr blog)but there was an image of Rey that said something like "Rey is a scavenger, she finds damaged things and fixes them"...big symbolism right here ehehe.
Hasi
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:53 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Queen of the Knights wrote:It REALLY couldn't be any more obvious that they are at the center of everything. Finn is important as a secondary protagonist and a major figure in the Resistance plot, and he'll be great in his own right, but this story was never meant to be about the space adventures of two friends who fight evil together and fall in love in the process. It is also not a continuation of Luke's story even though he is/will be hugely important in Rey's (and Kylo's) development as well. Around halfway through TFA when they first heard of each other and then met in person ("like two trains colliding") it became clear what this story is actually about.

@Queen of the Knights

It's interesting because there's currently a discussion on Twitter about the balance of the Force. "Luke will train Rey and they'll balance it" "I don't see any unbalance in tfa".
@Maria Antonietta

I think much of this stems back to the confusion a lot of fans have about the force. It's not about an energy that branches off into dark and light. It does not mean that as long as you have corresponding numbers of light side users and dark side users that the force is balanced. Balance in the force is something else altogether. Neither the Sith or the Jedi could achieve balance because their philosophies were built too much around being one thing and not the other. The force is neither light nor dark, it just is. It's the intention of the user that makes it for good or evil.

I'm not entirely sure how they're going to depict balance in the ST, but I doubt it will be through the Jedi as we've come to know them, or through whatever Snoke and Kylo are, as they're not Sith. There has got to be another way that neutralises the destructive elements of both sides by accepting the duality within. There is an episode of The Clone Wars where Yoda does battle with his dark shadow self. It is only when he accepts that it is part of himself that it loses its power to hurt him.

This being Star Wars, I guess they will have to show the battle outside and well as within but it already feels less clear cut than good versus evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 19 Mar 2017, 3:30 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

@Queen of the Knights

@Maria Antonietta

I think much of this stems back to the confusion a lot of fans have about the force. It's not about an energy that branches off into dark and light. It does not mean that as long as you have corresponding numbers of light side users and dark side users that the force is balanced. Balance in the force is something else altogether. Neither the Sith or the Jedi could achieve balance because their philosophies were built too much around being one thing and not the other. The force is neither light nor dark, it just is. It's the intention of the user that makes it for good or evil.

I'm not entirely sure how they're going to depict balance in the ST, but I doubt it will be through the Jedi as we've come to know them, or through whatever Snoke and Kylo are, as they're not Sith. There has got to be another way that neutralises the destructive elements of both sides by accepting the duality within. There is an episode of The Clone Wars where Yoda does battle with his dark shadow self. It is only when he accepts that it is part of himself that it loses its power to hurt him.

This being Star Wars, I guess they will have to show the battle outside and well as within but it already feels less clear cut than good versus evil.

@Mrs Ben Solo

I agree with most of you said. The concept of the Balance (and approach, as well as understanding of the Force as well) has been definitely changed in so-called new canon - and that's the reason why many fans are confused. I admit I was as well.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 20 Mar 2017, 1:32 pm

Helix wrote:Listening to the new Blue Harvest with Jason Ward guest starring and I love the Zeroh shade. I find the statement Jason makes about 'having a lot of info' on TLJ interesting, maybe he really is holding back a lot due to potential fan responses.
@Helix

I'm getting a chance to listen to this now. A few interesting things that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

* Jason says that he has heard that we are getting EITHER a trailer OR a Behind-the-Scenes reel at Celebration. While he didn't actually have any info beyond that, he pointed out that as common sense, it would make more sense to introduce the new characters, etc, in a trailer before releasing a Behind-the-Scenes reel.
* He used that as a springboard to say that he thinks that Celebration is going to focus a lot on the introduction of KMT and her character. He re-affirmed that she's one of the new heroes, and speculated that she'll be filling the role in TLJ that Rey had in TFA--pointing out that Rey is going to be off training with Luke for the bulk of the movie, so that leaves KMT to be the one to go on adventures with Finn and be a potential love interest for Finn.

Jason also said that he's sitting on stuff that he doesn't want to reveal because he doesn't want to "spoil Celebration". He's expecting the fanbase to get a lot more info at Celebration, and he doesn't want to ruin that for people. HOWEVER, he said that if they don't come through at Celebration, and we leave Celebration without much more than we have now, he'll post some of the spoilers that he has.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Jason also said that he's sitting on stuff that he doesn't want to reveal because he doesn't want to "spoil Celebration". He's expecting the fanbase to get a lot more info at Celebration, and he doesn't want to ruin that for people. HOWEVER, he said that if they don't come through at Celebration, and we leave Celebration without much more than we have now, he'll post some of the spoilers that he has.
@ISeeAnIsland

I bet Jason will have lots of TLJ spoilers to release on December 16th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Jason also said that he's sitting on stuff that he doesn't want to reveal because he doesn't want to "spoil Celebration". He's expecting the fanbase to get a lot more info at Celebration, and he doesn't want to ruin that for people. HOWEVER, he said that if they don't come through at Celebration, and we leave Celebration without much more than we have now, he'll post some of the spoilers that he has.
@ISeeAnIsland

I bet Jason will have lots of TLJ spoilers to release on December 16th.
@WhatGirl

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I spit out my drink.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:52 pm

Our latest episode is now available, with part 2 of our conversation with Ohtze and Ashesforfoxes. Speculation for TLJ, and discussion of SW fandom's reactions to reylo ensue. I try to keep my expectations for low (although lbr, I'm still hoping for that big kiss at some point).

and on Soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/scavengershoard/episode-21-reylo-predictions-listener-question-bonanza

And if you haven't already but like the show, you can vote for us in the podcasting awards here! http://www.starwarspodcastawards.com/single-post/2017/03/09/Vote-in-the-2017-Star-Wars-Podcast-Awards
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:40 pm

@BastilaBey

You guys are awesome. I don't usually listen to podcasts but I love yours!
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 21 Mar 2017, 12:39 am

BastilaBey wrote:Our latest episode is now available, with part 2 of our conversation with Ohtze and Ashesforfoxes. Speculation for TLJ, and discussion of SW fandom's reactions to reylo ensue. I try to keep my expectations for low (although lbr, I'm still hoping for that big kiss at some point).

and on Soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/scavengershoard/episode-21-reylo-predictions-listener-question-bonanza

And if you haven't already but like the show, you can vote for us in the podcasting awards here! http://www.starwarspodcastawards.com/single-post/2017/03/09/Vote-in-the-2017-Star-Wars-Podcast-Awards
@BastilaBey

Your podcast is terrific. Smile And I've nominated you and voted-- good luck!
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 22 Mar 2017, 6:20 am

New NTIP from last night:

Star Wars Rebels‘ “Twin Suns” episode discussion
•Funko’s Smuggler’s Bounty unboxing
•Frank Oz Jr. on Yoda and The Last Jedi
•Star Wars land construction actually looks like something
•Minor location shooting details from the untitled Han Solo film
•Pod People!

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/03/episode-makingstarwars-nets-now-this-is-podcasting-6/
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:32 pm

So at about 1:12:00 Jason says he can confirm that Kylo in episode 8 is representing the dark side (not light and dark) and he confirms that Kylo indeed killed the padawans and destroyed the temple. He said he knows concretely now.

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/03/episode-makingstarwars-nets-now-this-is-podcasting-6/

Last edited by SkyStar on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:35 pm

SkyStar wrote:So at 1:12 Jason says he can confirm that Kylo in episode 8 is representing the dark side (not light and dark) and he confirms that Kylo indeed killed the padawans and destroyed the temple. He said he knows concretely now.

@SkyStar

I'm actually not as worried as I should be hearing this.....the latest Darth Maul comic gives some very interesting information on jedi-sith  history which makes me wonder- when the sith/dark side force users keep saying they will have their revenge, does this mean the jedi struck first? Were the jedi the bad guys from a certain point of view? (I'm still reading the story- the comic just came out- can say more once I am done)

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:38 pm

SkyStar wrote:So at about 1:12:00 Jason says he can confirm that Kylo in episode 8 is representing the dark side (not light and dark) and he confirms that Kylo indeed killed the padawans and destroyed the temple. He said he knows concretely now.

@SkyStar

Mmm... I expected it to be not as straightforward as Anakin 2.0, and it might still be the case, but hey. Unless there are some circumstances Jason didn't talk about. Thankfully, I'm not disappointed. I had prepared myself for that happening.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:38 pm

SkyStar wrote:So at about 1:12:00 Jason says he can confirm that Kylo in episode 8 is representing the dark side (not light and dark) and he confirms that Kylo indeed killed the padawans and destroyed the temple. He said he knows concretely now.

@SkyStar

So Jason says Kylo is dark now, and the official SW website says he's more conflicted than ever...?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Podcasts - 3 - Page 21 Giphy
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next