Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

+28
jakkusun
MeadowofAshes
Pyro Nebula
nemapasara
motherofpearl1
Irina de France
MindAndMagic
teltaru
SanghaRen
MyOnlyHope
Mana
Piper Maru
SoloSideCousin
FrolickingFizzgig
Reylo Lemon
Darth Dingbat
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
ZioRen
Xylo Ren
Helix
snufkin
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
vaderito
32 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) Empty AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

Post by vaderito Sat 28 Jan 2017, 5:26 pm

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) 20170124empiresend_sm

On Feb 21, and maybe earlier in other countries, the highly anticipated conclusion to the Aftermath trilogy is hitting the bookstores. What we can expect or hope to see:

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) C4e525103a6c58ab94284a50955ec4f9
gwendy85.tumblr.com

H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating
AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) E0ca27f35a73495d4e62a69b9cd578d50d6b2a87052670399228bfd53069b13e

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) YourSnokeTheorySucksWhite-199x223

This be the place to anticipate, countdown, speculate, theorize about Snoke (NOOOOOOOOO), review and spoil! 
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) Empty Re: AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

There are going to be some cute Han and Leia moments... https://twitter.com/delreystarwars/status/821428925465239557

Back to top Go down

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) Empty Re: AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

Post by IoJovi Sat 28 Jan 2017, 8:22 pm

Can't wait!!!! This is also the day after we are scheduled to close on our new house, so I hope I have time to read it before getting spoiled all to hell!!! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 28 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:There are going to be some cute Han and Leia moments... https://twitter.com/delreystarwars/status/821428925465239557
@Mrs Ben Solo

Ooh, that's great to see! And what do we want to bet that some of those moments involve the birth of baby Ben?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 29 Jan 2017, 4:40 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:There are going to be some cute Han and Leia moments... https://twitter.com/delreystarwars/status/821428925465239557
@Mrs Ben Solo

Ooh, that's great to see!  And what do we want to bet that some of those moments involve the birth of baby Ben?
@ISeeAnIsland

I know, right? I think the odds of baby Ben's birth being featured in this novel (in some way) are very, very good. Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Jan 2017, 1:53 pm

baby gift quote:

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:05 pm

Those comments about han and Leia seem ominous...

Cute uncle Lando! This is fanon becoming canon!
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

Can't wait for fanart!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:16 pm

Spoiler:

I needed that ROFL ROFL

I'm not even getting the second book until the 3rd one is out - darn you paperbacks!!!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:21 pm

Lobot! I always wondered what happend to him after Lando decided to get the Hell out of Dodge with Leia. Although from that quote, sounds like he should've paid for some couples' counseling for the expectant parents instead of a cape as baby present.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:29 pm

snufkin wrote:Lobot! I always wondered what happend to him after Lando decided to get the Hell out of Dodge with Leia. Although from that quote, sounds like he should've paid for some couples' counseling for the expectant parents instead of a cape as baby present.
@snufkin

Is it any surprise, though? It sounds very in-character for Han and Leia...
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:32 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:Lobot! I always wondered what happend to him after Lando decided to get the Hell out of Dodge with Leia. Although from that quote, sounds like he should've paid for some couples' counseling for the expectant parents instead of a cape as baby present.
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Ha, no. I stand by my comparison that they have the same dynamic as Elaine and Puddy.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:40 pm

Now we know why Ben turned! lol! lol! lol!

Uncle Lando's gift. That's why.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:42 pm

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) Enhanced-buzz-1391-1379968797-17

Traumatised from birth!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:54 pm

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Ha, no. I stand by my comparison that they have the same dynamic as Elaine and Puddy.
@snufkin

Haha...great comparison. lol!

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:01 pm

@panki, Han and Leia in a nutshell. You know she yelled things at him like "we're broken up for the rest of the day!"

Besides being sad we'll never get Carrie Fisher's box set DVD commentary for the Sequel Trilogy, I'm also sad we'll never get to see her and JLD team up, those two would've been hysterical together.

Last edited by snufkin on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:02 pm

The bit about Han and Leia firing in opposite directions sure seems like foreshadowing, doesn't it? Oh but wait, they should have been perfect parents according to other factions of the fandom and Ben was just inherently born evil...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:07 pm

IoJovi wrote:The bit about Han and Leia firing in opposite directions sure seems like foreshadowing, doesn't it?  Oh but wait, they should have been perfect parents according to other factions of the fandom and Ben was just inherently born evil...
@IoJovi

Snoke: "There's moh"

JJ's commentary compares Rey and Kylo first meeting to two trains colliding. That, to me, sounds very much like:

Spoiler:

Trains or rocket boosters, same thing.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:10 pm

@vaderito Very much so. And let's not forget, he is very much his father's son, as hard as he tries to deny it.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:11 pm

IoJovi wrote:@vaderito Very much so. And let's not forget, he is very much his father's son, as hard as he tries to deny it.
@IoJovi

So since the trains collided, they are now to learn how to drive them in the same direction. While rocket boosters were flying in the same direction until they flew towards each other. It's the opposite.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:15 pm

IoJovi wrote:The bit about Han and Leia firing in opposite directions sure seems like foreshadowing, doesn't it? Oh but wait, they should have been perfect parents according to other factions of the fandom and Ben was just inherently born evil...
@IoJovi

Ben will be born on a dark and stormy night, complete with ominous thunder and lightning flashes. Lobot gives them the 'What to do if my baby is born evil' for Dummies guide book, considering the possibility. Lando suddenly remembers why he doesn't take him out much.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

I'm calling it now: Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:34 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'm calling it now: Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
@ISeeAnIsland

If Ben was born on Jakku then his Father had a low opinion of the planet his one and only child was born on!!!

Didn't he call it a junkyard???
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:36 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'm calling it now: Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
@ISeeAnIsland

If Ben was born on Jakku then his Father had a low opinion of the planet his one and only child was born on!!!

Didn't he call it a junkyard???
@Rogue Rey

That's good catch. I think Han would react differently at the mention of Jakku then.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next