Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

+28
jakkusun
MeadowofAshes
Pyro Nebula
nemapasara
motherofpearl1
Irina de France
MindAndMagic
teltaru
SanghaRen
MyOnlyHope
Mana
Piper Maru
SoloSideCousin
FrolickingFizzgig
Reylo Lemon
Darth Dingbat
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
ZioRen
Xylo Ren
Helix
snufkin
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
vaderito
32 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'm calling it now: Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
@ISeeAnIsland

If Ben was born on Jakku then his Father had a low opinion of the planet his one and only child was born on!!!

Didn't he call it a junkyard???
@Rogue Rey

That's good catch. I think Han would react differently at the mention of Jakku then.
@Darth_Awakened

But some people think Kylo is garbage so....
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers)

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:55 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'm calling it now: Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
@ISeeAnIsland

If Ben was born on Jakku then his Father had a low opinion of the planet his one and only child was born on!!!

@Rogue Rey

That's good catch. I think Han would react differently at the mention of Jakku then.
@Darth_Awakened

I don't think that Leia will exactly choose to give birth there. I think that they're setting things up for her to go into labor during the Battle of Jakku, which will likely place her near or on Jakku for Ben's birth.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:56 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'm calling it now:  Ben and Rey were both born on Jakku.
@ISeeAnIsland

@Rogue Rey

@Darth_Awakened

But some people think Kylo is garbage so....
@Xylo Ren

True there are many out there who think that!

But even his old pa??? Evil or Very Mad  Bad Han. lol!

@ISeeAnIsland oh yeah Leia probably didn't plan on having her baby on a bleak desert planet on the edge of settled space.

I just had a micro thought - what if Lor San Tekka was present at Ben's birth - he did know where he came from after all!!!! Sorry I'm going too far!!! lol!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:32 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

@Rogue Rey

@Darth_Awakened

I don't think that Leia will exactly choose to give birth there. I think that they're setting things up for her to go into labor during the Battle of Jakku, which will likely place her near or on Jakku for Ben's birth.
@ISeeAnIsland

No way she would chose it. However, having in mind Han's reaction, it didn't look like he associatea Jakku with something personal and very dramatic (as the birth of his now dark side turned son would be in the heat of the battle).
I just don't know actually. We shall see in 3 weeks I guess.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:40 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

@Rogue Rey

@Darth_Awakened

@ISeeAnIsland

Ben being born among chaos would definitely suit his character. And if Snoke is on Jakku at that time in some form, well...
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:12 pm

ZioRen wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

@Rogue Rey

@Darth_Awakened

@ISeeAnIsland

Ben being born among chaos would definitely suit his character. And if Snoke is on Jakku at that time in some form, well...
@ZioRen

Agreed. I think Ben being unexpectedly born on Jakku during the Battle of Jakku is almost too perfect an opportunity to pass up, story wise. I guess we'll see soon!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:16 pm

I saw some interesting speculation elsewhere online that perhaps Lando's gift to baby Ben would be the legacy lightsaber...

If not as a baby gift, the Empire's End excerpt certainly hints that there would be a lot of people working on reconstruction projects around Bespin, so it starts to make more sense that a worker could have found/recovered the lightsaber.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 01 Feb 2017, 2:10 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I saw some interesting speculation elsewhere online that perhaps Lando's gift to baby Ben would be the legacy lightsaber...

If not as a baby gift, the Empire's End excerpt certainly hints that there would be a lot of people working on reconstruction projects around Bespin, so it starts to make more sense that a worker could have found/recovered the lightsaber.
@ISeeAnIsland

Dear God!

I completely forgot about that connection.
It's definitely a possibility .
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 01 Feb 2017, 3:42 pm

Star Wars Books ‏@DelReyStarWars 47m47 minutes ago
More
From #StarWarsShow double-sided poster only in #EmpiresEnd B&N edition w/ Norra Wexley & GRAND ADMIRAL RAE SLOANE Art by @stevethomasart

AFTERMATH: EMPIRE'S END (Countdown, Speculation, Reviews, Spoilers) - Page 2 C3m59Y8WAAI1O8L

Only Rae Sloane for me. Nora can kick the bucket.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 1:49 pm

This tweet is very intriguing. Wonder who it could be, Rae Sloane, maybe? https://twitter.com/starwarsnewsnet/status/829044095272284161

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:32 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:This tweet is very intriguing. Wonder who it could be, Rae Sloane, maybe? https://twitter.com/starwarsnewsnet/status/829044095272284161
@Mrs Ben Solo

I would love it to be Rae Sloane...and she seemed at the start of a redemption arc at the end of Life Debt.. the one character whose redemption would make me fall off my chair is Rax... What a Face

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:40 pm

panki wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:This tweet is very intriguing. Wonder who it could be, Rae Sloane, maybe? https://twitter.com/starwarsnewsnet/status/829044095272284161
@Mrs Ben Solo

I would love it to be Rae Sloane...and she seemed at the start of a redemption arc at the end of Life Debt.. the one character whose redemption would make me fall off my chair is Rax... What a Face
@panki

Right now I'm thinking that it might be Rae Sloane but wasn't she already a fan favourite?i know that doesn't mean she couldn't have a redemption arc but I thought it was obvious thing were going that way since Life Debt.
But yeah Rax having a redemption arc would totally shock me in a way not even a Kylo one would. affraid Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:55 pm

Rae is fan favorite but she's working for the Empire so she technically falls into bad guy category. The tweet is probably about her though Rax would be mind-blowing surprise. How did SWNN get to read the book early? meaning more people may get their hands on it and I mean people willing to spoil like those Tumblrinas who read Bloodline and Life Debt.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:58 pm

vaderito wrote:Rae is fan favorite but she's working for the Empire so she technically falls into bad guy category. The tweet is probably about her though Rax would be mind-blowing surprise. How did SWNN get to read the book early?
@vaderito

Advance copies have already been sent out to some reviewers. I think they're under embargo until the release date or closer to it, at least. There has been mention of a Dutch leak but I can't find anything so I don't know if it was a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 07 Feb 2017, 3:01 pm

lets keep an eye on the Dutch leak and Tumblr. Something will pop up. Though The Catalyst didn't or nobody really cared?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 10 Feb 2017, 7:39 pm

CienaRee wrote:
panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@panki

Right now I'm thinking that it might be Rae Sloane but wasn't she already a fan favourite?i know that doesn't mean she couldn't have a redemption arc but I thought it was obvious thing were going that way since Life Debt.
But yeah Rax having a redemption arc would totally shock me in a way not even a Kylo one would. affraid Laughing
@CienaRee

Could Rax show up in the ST under a different name?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Fri 10 Feb 2017, 8:31 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@panki

@CienaRee

Could Rax show up in the ST under a different name?
@ReyofLightSide

There have been some speculations that he's Snoke but if we exclude those I guess it's posisble if doesn't die in Empire's End.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 10 Feb 2017, 8:56 pm

Sloane almost seems too obvious, in that she was clearly turning against the Empire at the end of Life Debt. Her doing something heroic in Empire's End wouldn't really surprise me. I would be ecstatic if TLJ ends with Kylo being in the same general place that Sloane ended Life Debt in.

I can't see it being Rax--he's pretty clearly set up to be the Big Bad of the Aftermath trilogy.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2017, 9:30 pm

Two Empire's End spoilers have been circulating one (the more reasonable sounding one) has been debunked but the other (crazy one) hasn't been as yet. I'll put them in spoiler tags, although I just can't believe the second one is true...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 10 Feb 2017, 9:31 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Two Empire's End spoilers have been circulating one (the more reasonable sounding one) has been debunked but the other (crazy one) hasn't been as yet. I'll put them in spoiler tags, although I just can't believe the second one is true...

Spoiler:
@Mrs Ben Solo

I really have no words for this... lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2017, 10:14 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Two Empire's End spoilers have been circulating one (the more reasonable sounding one) has been debunked but the other (crazy one) hasn't been as yet. I'll put them in spoiler tags, although I just can't believe the second one is true...

Spoiler:
@Mrs Ben Solo

I really have no words for this... lol!
@IoJovi

What?! No! This has to be crack seriously!

Unless the're finally proving that the Darth Jar Jar theory is correct? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:04 am

Spoiler:
@Mrs Ben Solo

First one: Sounds legit to me.
Second one: LOL Crazy enough I desperately want that to be true!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 11 Feb 2017, 10:43 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:

Spoiler:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Darth_Awakened

Does it make me a bad person that I enjoy hating the character from the crazy spoiler so much that I'm hoping that it won't be true?

Following Chuck Wendig and his sense of humor on twitter, though...I wouldn't put it past him.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 11 Feb 2017, 10:53 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

Spoiler:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Darth_Awakened

Does it make me a bad person that I enjoy hating the character from the crazy spoiler so much that I'm hoping that it won't be true?

Following Chuck Wendig and his sense of humor on twitter, though...I wouldn't put it past him.
@ISeeAnIsland

LOL
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 13 Feb 2017, 1:29 am

Soo it seems that some Canadian redditors already have the book and are discussing spoilers in the reddit thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/5tqzvl/psspoilers_empires_end_make_it_rain_spoilers/
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next