Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

+64
Birdwoman
shii405
Geralt_Riv
HJ98
Airemyn
AnneNeville
Kylo Rey
Reylo Lemon
MeadowofAshes
teltaru
Lily Snape
ReyofLightSide
Armadeus
SanghaRen
Sylvia Snow
rey09
Irina de France
Forsythia
IoJovi
Saracene
MissG
Pyro Nebula
Blood Moon
Darth Dementor
Kyla Ren
soulluos
EchoBase
AceofWands
Rimfaxe96
Reynak
Jakku
Macha Ren
spacebaby45678
Gemini
Socialnole
bossbaby
Acritiqua
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
MindAndMagic
Rogue Rey
nemapasara
ZioRen
Krafty
Mana
FrolickingFizzgig
DarthRen
snufkin
Helix
BenRey
vaderito
Marchtwin
Piper Maru
Wizzia
Cowgirlsamurai
SkyStar
Little_Boots
Darth Dingbat
Moonjump05
SheLitAFire
Rei of Sunshine
Darth_Awakened
motherofpearl1
ISeeAnIsland
68 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:59 am

also I wanna dub the Finn/Rose tandem as StormFlower
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

ZioRen wrote:Okay I'm confused about the Kylo shot in the trailer because though it's in the wrong place, the thing on his face definitely looks like a scar. When you look at gifs of the scene you can see for sure it's not hair. I don't know what to think?
@ZioRen

It's a scar and it's in the slightly different place:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt11

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_o6cmpiR0tT1spz1xao4_400

His hair covers the scar on his forehead but it's there and it's thin, just like in TLJ image. The scar should be bigger on his cheek.

However, they changed the position, as you cna see.

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

I can confirm that the mask/helmet is smoking!!!!  Believe me - I watched the trailer on YouTube at the slowest speed setting and it is smoking from the eye socket.  It's surrounded by glass and it is defo in a facility - most probably FO.

Also it does look like a small bookshelf with ancient texts built into the tree.

The ships with the red smoke are flying toward AT-AT.

And I'm guessing that the shot of Rey running she's no longer on Ahch-to - the surface is too flat.

Oh and the Jedi massacre bit the building looks like St Paul's cathedral - dome shape.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

Apparently when KMT came to be introduced to the crowd, they played Anakin and Padme love theme to her. Hinting this might be ht eromance for TLJ, not FinnRey, Stormpilot or Reylo?
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:A few more... I think...

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt19
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt20
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt18

Posted the two fire shots because they're two different fires - one probably the flashback, and the other has Phasma in it I think?
@Darth Dingbat

The one with Phasma looks like an interior shot, possibly a hangar or a command center. Maybe this is part of the FO ambush on the Resistance?
@Rei of Sunshine

Yeah I was going to say that it looks like the shot where Poe is running and the x-wing blows up.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

vaderito wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:A few more... I think...

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt19
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt20
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Nauytt18

Posted the two fire shots because they're two different fires - one probably the flashback, and the other has Phasma in it I think?
@Darth Dingbat

Yep. First one is Jedi Temple on Tattoine destroyed. Aka how Ben turned Kylo.

Second one is Phasma.

Third one is Luke coming out of the Tree. You can see that that wall matches the wall where the Jedi scripts are and that's tree design.
@vaderito

Funny, though, that the temple shot (or what I assume to be a flashback to the burning temple, who knows if it's misleading) looks more like Ahch-To, landscape-wise. Definitely doesn't look like Tatooine to me.

Perhaps Luke's temple was on Dantooine or something.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

I loved the trailer, some thoughts:

*Awesome music at the start, gives off a very fairtale-like vibe, fills you with a feeling of magic and anticipation.

*Kylo looks even more beautiful if that was even possible, the scar definitely suits him and is actually barely noticeable; he does have this reflective, sad look on his face, I absolutely LOVE this image, he looks gorgeous, a dark prince indeed Wink

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Screen16

*I don't think there can be more blatant confirmation that it's all about the two of them, it's literally spelt out in the trailer: "The light... the dark... the balance." Their themes follow one another, it's just perfect. The poster also focuses on the Force plot, it's wonderful.

*Luke's words about the Jedi' ending is quite telling IMO, we're in for something different going forward, a new era for the Force.

*Great panel, which also basically confirmed Rey's dissilusionment with her expected image of the legendary hero, Luke, as well as the fact that KMT & Finn will be thrown into an adventure together.

All in all, I think that most if not all of our key predictions so far are validated, another fantastic day for our fandom! I am extremely happy to share the excitement with all of you, bless you & I love you all! Claps

Here is the full panel:

Last edited by Queen of the Knights on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:01 pm

The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:02 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:I can confirm that the mask/helmet is smoking!!!!  Believe me - I watched the trailer on YouTube at the slowest speed setting and it is smoking from the eye socket.  It's surrounded by glass and it is defo in a facility - most probably FO.

Also it does look like a small bookshelf with ancient texts built into the tree.

The ships with the red smoke are flying toward AT-AT.

And I'm guessing that the shot of Rey running she's no longer on Ahch-to - the surface is too flat.

Oh and the Jedi massacre bit the building looks like St Paul's cathedral - dome shape.
@Rogue Rey

Actually, it's not red smoke - I think the ships are drawing the red stuff out from under the salt.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:03 pm

ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

well spotted! Could be. Sucks that he burned down the tree.

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:03 pm

Queen of the Knights wrote:I loved the trailer, some thoughts:

*Awesome music at the start, gives off a very fairtale-like vibe, fills you with a feeling of magic and anticipation.

*Kylo looks even more beautiful if that was even possible, the scar definitely suits him and is actually barely noticeable; he does have this reflective, sad look on his face, I absolutely LOVE this image, he looks gorgeous, a dark prince indeed Wink

*I don't think there can be more blatant confirmation that it's all about the two of them, it's literally spellt out in the trailer: "The light... the dark... the balance." Their themes follow one another, it's just perfect. The poster also focuses on the two of them, it's wonderful.

*Luke's words about the Jedi' ending is quite telling IMO, we're in for something different going forward, a new era for the Force.

*Great panel, which also basically confirmed Rey's dissilusionment with her expected image of the legendary hero, Luke, as well as the fact that KMT & Finn will be thrown into an adventure together.

All in all, I think that most if not all of our key predictions so far are validated, another fantastic day for our fandom! I am extremely happy to share the excitement with all of you, bless you & I love you all! Claps

Here is the full panel:

@Queen of the Knights

Hey he's not got his neck covered! Thats new! And his scar looks pretty faint!
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm

Queen of the Knights wrote:I loved the trailer, some thoughts:

*I don't think there can be more blatant confirmation that it's all about the two of them, it's literally spellt out in the trailer: "The light... the dark... the balance." Their themes follow one another, it's just perfect. The poster also focuses on the two of them, it's wonderful.

Here is the full panel:

@Queen of the Knights

Axtually poster hints more towards Rey being balance or going different way. Not Kylo and Rey. Kylo is red, Luke too, Rey only one blue and red. Luke going darker? Kylo is already symbolizing Dark and Rey only person with both of these colors.

Trailer put them against each other but we'll see with whay they'll come up with.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm

The shot with Phasma looks definitely like a hangar.
Maybe it's the same hangar where Poe's X wing got exploded.

@vaderito good catch - it's a tree where Luke is. I haven't noticed it at all.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:05 pm

ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:06 pm

Ok at 0:48 when they are showing Leia somebody whispers "Let me help you" Is that Rey? Or Leia?
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:06 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:The shot with Phasma looks definitely like a hangar.
Maybe it's the same hangar where Poe's X wing got exploded.

@vaderito good catch - it's a tree where Luke is. I haven't noticed it at all.
@Darth_Awakened

You can even see the moss.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:07 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:08 pm

nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:09 pm

vaderito wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Ah, so it is!

Well, that gets interesting.

I hope he doesn't burn down the tree, because I still haven't forgiven him and Rey for destroying the trees on Starkiller Base. Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:09 pm

I noticed the depiction of the two sabers Rey is holding in the poster (Luke's blue and Kylo's red) is a representation of this symbol on the old manuscript bathed in light on that pedestal in the trailer. It's written on some ancient looking paper. Perhaps the symbol of the first Jedi? Of course the poster is totally symbolic. Rey separates and bridges two uncle and nephew holding representations of their weapons. She will serve as a bridge between them.

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 5MmgoZB

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 17952461_10155192190277733_3027178308382720113_n

On another note, the way Kylo's mask is broken amidst all kinds of shattered glass and stuff makes me think we're getting a scene of Kylo having an emotional breakdown and destroying it himself. The scene clearly takes place aboard a ship. That's all that can be said for now.

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:12 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:I noticed the depiction of the two sabers Rey is holding in the poster (Luke's blue and Kylo's red) is a representation of this symbol on the old manuscript bathed in light on that pedestal in the trailer. I've never seen this symbol before (?) It's written on some ancient looking paper. Perhaps the symbol of the first Jedi? Of course the poster is totally symbolic. Rey separates and bridges two uncle and nephew holding representations of their weapons. She will serve as a bridge between them.

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 5MmgoZB

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 17952461_10155192190277733_3027178308382720113_n

On another note, the way Kylo's mask is broken amidst all kinds of shattered glass and stuff makes me think we're getting a scene of Kylo having an emotional breakdown and destroying it himself. The scene clearly takes place aboard a ship. That's all that can be said for now.
@MyOnlyHope

It looks like the Jedi Order symbol, perhaps with smaller or slightly different wings?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm

Pointed out on Twitter, Luke in the tree shot is a reference to John Ford's, The Searchers

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 3 Screen20

Also the open joking about Rey Skywalker versus Rey Kenobi theories, that's gotta mean that she's something completely different but whatever happened to her and her parents is linked to the larger Force plot.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm

Too many big images from BTS that I'm putting in tags

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm

Someone said "let me help you" Leia or Rey for what reason it might be? I was thinking of Kylo but then it might be also Luke.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:15 pm

Her hair is still all up in some of the clips & the picture they showed of her....hmm.... Question interesting.

Last edited by SheLitAFire on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next