Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

+89
Little_Boots
reylo1992
TheLastJedi
colibri
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
Blood Moon
adamdrivershair
CienaRee
Sylvia Snow
Krafty
Lovely_Rose
RosiePancake
Ben-Solo
Marie Ren
Forsythia
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
Anakin Skywalker
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
4forYouRey-lolo
Armadeus
Cowgirlsamurai
tukicarreno
Airemyn
Mana
Night Huntress
Man Without A Star
Moonlight13
Millicent the Cat
guardienne
Kessel
Tex
Lily Snape
Angel Of Iego
rey09
Kylo Men
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
ReyofLightSide
Marchtwin
Piper Maru
Kyla Ren
Gemini
Xylo Ren
darthbutterfingers
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
jakkusun
MindAndMagic
Reylo Lemon
Hasi
Magnolia_3.0
bossbaby
EchoBase
SheLitAFire
MyOnlyHope
MeadowofAshes
Irina de France
Helix
Reylo4life
Darth Dingbat
fuhry
MoonFyre
SkyStar
motherofpearl1
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
AceofWands
vaderito
IoJovi
Acritiqua
snufkin
nemapasara
Rogue Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
panki
Saracene
DarthRen
Reynak
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
Jakku
93 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:56 pm

Adam is going to kill it with the acting in this movie.
I really miss Carrie Sad

Is Kylo ever going to take off those damn gloves??
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:57 pm

What makes this even better is that the "money shot" is the Reylo part. That's what they consider to be "the good stuff" that you emphasize and save for last. On par with "Chewie, we're home" and "It's time for the Jedi to end."

Oh my god this movie is going to be thrilling!
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:57 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:The mental gymnastics some people are doing to talk themselves out of the Reylo is hilarious!

That end scene is obviously not Rey and Kylo together at the same time (her hair and outfit) but who else would he be holding his hand out like that to? Kylo doesn’t have his cape on there, I see. It’s all very intriguing.

The editing and dialogue is obviously misleading but there are so many ways they could have cut it not to give Reylo vibes. It was totally intentional.
@Mrs Ben Solo

what was Rian's twitter quote "I can see you're concerned about this, Anne" lol!
@SheLitAFire

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

*cackles*

But guys, Adam Driver's acting in these Kylo scenes. His face when he's hesitating to shoot, his eyes when he's extending his hand out to Rey. Waaaah ohmygod he is so so good at the acting thing! Idk, he conveys emotion so well that it makes you feel for him. He was born to play Kylo Ren.  Give this man an epic monologue FFS.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Tumblr_oxl8aqv4lF1v4cqgxo1_500

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Kung-Fu-Panda-3-Epic-Reaction
@Darth Rowan

Thank You! Yes! The man is absolutely superb! And this is just a taste of his work on this project!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:58 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:Adam is going to kill it with the acting in this movie.
I really miss Carrie Sad

Is Kylo ever going to take off those damn gloves??
@ReyofLightSide

We need to get a close up, but his glove might be torn near his thumb when he holds his hand out to Rey.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

OMG, people think when Luke is talking about the other time he saw this type of power, he was talking about his wife. hahahahaha.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:The mental gymnastics some people are doing to talk themselves out of the Reylo is hilarious!

That end scene is obviously not Rey and Kylo together at the same time (her hair and outfit) but who else would he be holding his hand out like that to? Kylo doesn’t have his cape on there, I see. It’s all very intriguing.

The editing and dialogue is obviously misleading but there are so many ways they could have cut it not to give Reylo vibes. It was totally intentional.
@Mrs Ben Solo
I'm already seeing a whole lot of "he's holding his hand out to Luke in a flashback". L.M.A.O. Never mind the scar, do they not see the way he's holding his hand? You don't have to be a genius to see that it's a really specific gesture. He's not just holding it out, it's palm-up and very calm. Again, a gentleman's reach like a man would do on the dance floor or to help a woman out of a carriage (or car, lol). Ain't no man reaching out to their 65-year-old uncle like this:

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Tumblr_oxl4jteUct1utsw93o2_500

Or to anybody but a woman for that matter. It's not a romantic gesture per se, but as humans it's hardwired into our brains that a man holds his hand like that for a woman.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I'm getting Pride and Prejudice vibes here... Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

Look at his face. He looks somewhat nervous as if he's expecting her to suddenly attack him. He looks both guarded and relieved. He doesn't look smug, but sincere.

Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

Everyone looks like they're going to be phenomenal. I've been thinking, even when we hit our slump days over the summer w/ plotgate, etc, that Rian is going to produce something brilliant. I would trust him with my life.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:01 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Mrs Ben Solo
I'm already seeing a whole lot of "he's holding his hand out to Luke in a flashback". L.M.A.O. Never mind the scar, do they not see the way he's holding his hand? You don't have to be a genius to see that it's a really specific gesture. He's not just holding it out, it's palm-up and very calm. Again, a gentleman's reach like a man would do on the dance floor or to help a woman out of a carriage (or car, lol). Ain't no man reaching out to their 65-year-old uncle like this:

Or to anybody but a woman for that matter. It's not a romantic gesture per se, but as humans it's hardwired into our brains that a man holds his hand like that for a woman.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I'm getting Pride and Prejudice vibes here... Laughing
@Moonlight13

Absolutely! Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:02 pm

Ok, I should really stop watching Star Wars trailers half asleep, my husband yelled at me, because I thought that was Luke talking to Rey in the beginning...it's Snoke right? I'm in my box of shame for a while Razz.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:03 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Mrs Ben Solo

@FrolickingFizzgig

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Tumblr_murbui6fe71sk755jo1_500
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:04 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

Look at his face. He looks somewhat nervous as if he's expecting her to suddenly attack him. He looks both guarded and relieved. He doesn't look smug, but sincere.

@Rei of Sunshine

The boy already has it so bad.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:05 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:OMG, people think when Luke is talking about the other time he saw this type of power, he was talking about his wife. hahahahaha.
@ReyofLightSide

spits drink out reading this. WHAT DID I JUST READ?! Shocked WTH Haan
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:06 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@Rei of Sunshine It shows how far Kylo has come by the time that scene happens. Like end of TFA, he is desperate and aggressive and controlling but here he's so genuinely earnest for *presumably* her trust.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:10 pm

Oh I don't know, maybe Kylo is extending his hand towards a brand new important female character they kept under wraps all this time.

Wink
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:11 pm

Looks like Rey's hair will be loose after sea creature thing, before fight with Kylo. Her scene with Luke in the trailer in that cave. Wonder where is she running in the teaser trailer.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:12 pm

ZioRen wrote:Ya'll I'm shook. I was expecting like one little Kylo tease but it was ALL Kylo. He took over the whole freaking trailer! I guess those Rian interviews where he was willing to talk more about Kylo's trajectory was to get us ready for this.
@ZioRen

Let us just say I really needed this - and I know it sounds petty but this film is going to blow the childish comedy that is Thor Ragnarok away.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:12 pm

rey09 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@Rei of Sunshine It shows how far Kylo has come by the time that scene happens. Like end of TFA, he is desperate and aggressive and controlling but here he's so genuinely earnest for *presumably* her trust.
@rey09
It's really great! Also, the two clips (Rey talking to Luke and asking for guidance) and Kylo extending a hand calmly are totally going to be directly related in a foreshadowy type way. As in Rey says "I need someone" and then later Kylo becomes that someone. Right now everybody thinks Luke is going to be Rey's teacher and whatnot but things won't work out that way. It's just such an awesome trailer with such amazing character implications! Also, Rey wants something for herself that doesn't involve a sand planet: to know her place in everything.

@Saracene
He's reaching out to Rose because she's his LI and a female KOR (or Snoke's guard)? and they're going Renperor and Roseperess together.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:14 pm

Already watching some reaction videos. It's kind of fascinating honestly. People get freaked by that ending with Rey and Kylo. I'm sort of loving it. And they try to justify it with other possible reasons, which is hilarious. Twisted Evil
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:15 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@rey09
It's really great! Also, the two clips (Rey talking to Luke and asking for guidance) and Kylo extending a hand calmly are totally going to be directly related in a foreshadowy type way. As in Rey says "I need someone" and then later Kylo becomes that someone. Right now everybody thinks Luke is going to be Rey's teacher and whatnot but things won't work out that way. It's just such an awesome trailer with such amazing character implications! Also, Rey wants something for herself that doesn't involve a sand planet: to know her place in everything.
@FrolickingFizzgig EXACTLY!!! Definite foreshadowing and I just love how it is coming full circle- he may just end up teaching her, what he wanted from the beginning but with a twist. 

HE IS DEFINITELY THE BELONGING SHE SEEKS Y'ALL!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:15 pm

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Screen10
The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Screen12
The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 30 Screen14
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:18 pm

rey09 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@rey09
@FrolickingFizzgig EXACTLY!!! Definite foreshadowing and I just love how it is coming full circle- he may just end up teaching her, what he wanted from the beginning but with a twist. 

HE IS DEFINITELY THE BELONGING SHE SEEKS Y'ALL!!
@rey09
It's going to be very similar to Maz's "close your eyes, let it in". "I need someone", that someone just isn't who she thought.

But for real guys don't give other peoples' reactions a second thought. Just think about how many times we've been proven right and they've been proven to have their heads buried in the sand. As others have said the mental gymnastics are just going to get more and more impressive the closer we get to the movie. Even the movie won't change that.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:21 pm

RosiePancake wrote:
DarthRen wrote:I found the leaks. It matches trailer a bit.

Spoiler:
@DarthRen

Uhm no, this is the leak from Gangsta Rap Guy and 4chan that people was talking about the previous pages  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t587p150-discussion-spoilers-rumors

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t580p475-discussions-tweets-instagram

spoiler:

and 4chan
spoiler:
@RosiePancake

Regarding the second spoiler

SPOILER:
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:22 pm

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next