Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

+61
Krafty
Kessel
Lucina
tintarelladiluna
Tex
SkyStar
Millicent the Cat
SanghaRen
BigDeal2187
Darth Dingbat
panki
soulluos
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
reylo1992
kassadin
MissG
Casper
rey09
snufkin
IoJovi
Geralt_Riv
vaderito
motherofpearl1
Helix
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
ReyofLightSide
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Irina de France
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
nonesuch
ZioRen
Birdwoman
Marchtwin
Airemyn
Xylo Ren
Macha Ren
Armadeus
tukicarreno
SheLitAFire
Piper Maru
salmund
jakkusun
fuhry
Moonjump05
Darth Rowan
Kyla Ren
spacebaby45678
Kylo Men
EchoBase
DarthRen
Gemini
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
kroi
BenRey
adamdrivershair
TheLastJedi
65 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by IoJovi Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:29 am

Piper Maru wrote:@IoJovi

I understand you, but one thing I'm sure of is that their secrecy around Kylo and how they never talk about his interactions with Rey is relevant. Again, their interactions are going to be plot points of the movie. Think about it: it would be very easy to say "Rey kicked Kylo's a** and now he's angry". It's a fact, it happened in the climax of the movie, everyone saw it. They can't lie (which is different to "misdirect"), so they won't show anything.

And don't worry about Rey and Luke. They're doing the same thing they did with Finn during TFA (the whole "stormtrooper deflects" concept that they promoted). We already know there's going to be a training session but different from ESB and we know that Rey is going to be disappointed. We're going to the theater with these two things in mind. If they were plot points, we would not know about them.
@Piper Maru

Oh totally. My faith in the actual story direction hasn't changed. I actually love the fact that they're hiding Kylo, even if I do wish we could see more of him. The teaser poster really says it all. The few images we do have of him making him look like someone p*ssed in his cheerios, and he's about to cry. While other fandom factions were expecting him to be so full of rage, so evil, and about to run ruin among the entire galaxy, we're over here sipping our tea thinking, yeah told ya so... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:31 am

vaderito wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:D23 is this weekend right? Will we be getting a trailer?
@Rei of Sunshine

You know what? I'm sick of freakin secrecy. Rian could have said whether something is coming up or not in his tweet announcing that he's going. I bet Marvel will make announcements before the date to hype fans like they always do.

@motherofpearl1 Imagine that with Rey and Kylo.
@vaderito

Okay, I'm already imagining it!! Stretcher

Seriously, if they did that with PotC why not Star Wars?

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:40 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:

Okay, I'm already imagining it!! Stretcher

Seriously, if they did that with PotC why not Star Wars?

@motherofpearl1

My point exactly.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:48 am

About Bad!Luke and Possessed-by-Snoke!Luke we were discussing earlier, I found this in The Art of The Force Awakens.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur15
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:55 am

OMG....the last one looks like Snoke! Shocked
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:56 am

Piper Maru wrote:About Bad!Luke and Possessed-by-Snoke!Luke we were discussing earlier, I found this in The Art of The Force Awakens.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur15
@Piper Maru

OMG! Shocked Rey, you better stay away from that crazy old wizard!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 9:57 am

Snoke's a Pimp not Pazuzu, c'mon. He won't possess anyone. Doesn't fit with gold-lovin, bling-wearin' persona. he must think he's still quite a dish.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 10:02 am

reylo1992 wrote:
vaderito wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Got a very good feeling about this.
There's a theory going around that Snoke can'body jump'....just a theory, but maybe he 'jumps' into Luke and that's how Luke becomes a 'bad guy'.
@motherofpearl1

So when that happens, Luke will dress like a pimp?

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Tim-Eric-Mind-Blown
@vaderito

Holy s***! Why do I have this image of mad haunted Luke in mind right now Question
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur30
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur31
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur32
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Captur77

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Hamlet11
@reylo1992

Following @Piper Maru post:
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Th13
Luke's concept art in TFA
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Art-of10
Anakin's Force Ghost
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Sw-tfa10

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 11:17 am

Piper Maru wrote:About Bad!Luke and Possessed-by-Snoke!Luke we were discussing earlier, I found this in The Art of The Force Awakens.

@Piper Maru
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 12:57 pm

@IoJovi

Just popped in to catch up on the discussion and I read this little gem about Kylo...

The few images we do have of him making him look like someone p*ssed in his cheerios, and he's about to cry.

LOL, perfect description. Razz
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

Tex wrote:@IoJovi

Just popped in to catch up on the discussion and I read this little gem about Kylo...

The few images we do have of him making him look like someone p*ssed in his cheerios, and he's about to cry.

LOL, perfect description. Razz
@Tex

I H-beating Crylo and hope he'll be crying in TLJ. Claps
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 11 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

@vaderito

I hope we get this face

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Tumblr10
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 1:18 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@vaderito

I hope we get this face

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Tumblr10
@Cowgirlsamurai

LOL I was just looking for that face. Here, why don't we just add a little tear...

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Tear11
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 1:19 pm

Tex wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@vaderito

I hope we get this face

@Cowgirlsamurai

LOL I was just looking for that face. Here, why don't we just add a little tear...

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Tear11
@Tex

H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 1:40 pm

Crylo Ren aside. This Dark!Luke / Possessed!Luke is pretty interesting. Opens up the door for some crack-ish speculation lol. So would it be possible that Vader's mask is cursed? I'm basing this off of the concept art of Luke holding the mask and we know Kylo has the mask and he talks to it. That's one thought.

OR...I was wondering if when Luke and Ben went hunting for Jedi relics they discovered/unleashed Snoke?, at which point Snoke possessed Luke and Luke then "destroyed everything". Perhaps in Ben's efforts to get Luke "un-possessed" he himself became possessed? IDK LOL I'm just brainstorming here. Poorly. It actually doesn't make sense cause then how would Leia know who Snoke is? Never mind Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:01 pm

Tex wrote:Crylo Ren aside. This Dark!Luke / Possessed!Luke is pretty interesting. Opens up the door for some crack-ish speculation lol. So would it be possible that Vader's mask is cursed? I'm basing this off of the concept art of Luke holding the mask and we know Kylo has the mask and he talks to it. That's one thought.

OR...I was wondering if when Luke and Ben went hunting for Jedi relics they discovered/unleashed Snoke?, at which point Snoke possessed Luke and Luke then "destroyed everything". Perhaps in Ben's efforts to get Luke "un-possessed" he himself became possessed? IDK LOL I'm just brainstorming here. Poorly. It actually doesn't make sense cause then how would Leia know who Snoke is? Never mind Laughing
@Tex

Leia didn't know Snoke before the end of Bloodline cause FO was still hiding in the Inknown Regions. Whether they came face to face once he revealed himself is another thing.

Also, assuming Snoke is the predatory presence from UR that was troubling baby Ben Crying or Very sad it's possible that FO unleashed him rather than Luke/Ben. He isn't a factor at the end of Empire's End, we haven't met him yet.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:15 pm

vaderito wrote:
Tex wrote:Crylo Ren aside. This Dark!Luke / Possessed!Luke is pretty interesting. Opens up the door for some crack-ish speculation lol. So would it be possible that Vader's mask is cursed? I'm basing this off of the concept art of Luke holding the mask and we know Kylo has the mask and he talks to it. That's one thought.

@Tex

Leia didn't know Snoke before the end of Bloodline cause FO was still hiding in the Inknown Regions. Whether they came face to face once he revealed himself is another thing.

Also, assuming Snoke is the predatory presence from UR that was troubling baby Ben Crying or Very sad it's possible that FO unleashed him rather than Luke/Ben. He isn't a factor at the end of Empire's End, we haven't met him yet.
@vaderito

Oh Good to know, I wasn't sure how exactly Leia knew Snoke. I didn't realize that she didn't know Snoke before Bloodline. That gives me crack theory more weight lol. Yes, maybe the FO unleashed him? Or the Empire semi-unleashed him when they were doing that thing on Jakku?, but Snoke needs to feed off a force user perhaps to live? Then Luke and Ben come across Snoke and get possessed?  Confus

It's so disturbing to think that Snoke was creepin on baby Ben like that and probably continued to be Ben's creepy imaginary friend.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:25 pm

OK, lets examine the timeline:

Assuming Snoke is the dark presence from UR, he was influencing the Emperor, Baby Ben, Acolytes of the Beyond and Leia had bad dreams. Now, since Vader was oblivious to his presence and Leia couldn't sense that Ben was troubled by something, it seems that the dark presence could target infuence without being felt by other FS in immediate proximity of the target. Which would be big.

So lets say dark presence didn't have a body or at least bling and golden silk and that Luke/Ben somehow unleashed him like Sauron. So Snoke regains his physicality, his bling and gold and takes over FO from Rae Sloane.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Crackpot

@Tex
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:47 pm

@ Vaderito

Why do you think he was influencing the Emperor? No saying he wasn't. Just curious. For Snoke to be able to cloak himself from force sensitive people would be pretty huge. It makes sense though if he needed the element of surprise to be able to latch on to someone. Oh yes, Sauron references lol, it gives Snoke's bling ring new meaning.  

God, There are so many ways this all could go down. Damn you mystery boxes (shakes fist).

I worry if Snoke was possessing or controlling people, then would that overly absolve Kylo of any wrong doing? Cause then you could say Snoke forced Kylo or possessed Kylo and had him kill his father.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:50 pm

vaderito wrote:OK, lets examine the timeline:

Assuming Snoke is the dark presence from UR, he was influencing the Emperor, Baby Ben, Acolytes of the Beyond and Leia had bad dreams. Now, since Vader was oblivious to his presence and Leia couldn't sense that Ben was troubled by something, it seems that the dark presence could target infuence without being felt by other FS in immediate proximity of the target. Which would be big.

So lets say dark presence didn't have a body or at least bling and golden silk and that Luke/Ben somehow unleashed him like Sauron. So Snoke regains his physicality, his bling and gold and takes over FO from Rae Sloane.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 38 Crackpot

@Tex
@vaderito

And what happens to Rae Sloane in this scenario? I am on the edge of my chair right now. Rae Sloane has to live!

When was it confirmed that Leia did not know Snoke prior Bloodline? I can only recall that PH said there are reasons for Snoke not being mentioned in Bloodline. He might have been looming around unnoticed because not looking like a threat. Although I do agree the UR are more alluring a scenario for Snoke.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:51 pm

Tex wrote:@ Vaderito

Why do you think he was influencing the Emperor? No saying he wasn't. Just curious. For Snoke to be able to cloak himself from force sensitive people would be pretty huge. It makes sense though if he needed the element of surprise to be able to latch on to someone. Oh yes, Sauron references lol, it gives Snoke's bling ring new meaning.  

God, There are so many ways this all could go down. Damn you mystery boxes (shakes fist).

I worry if Snoke was possessing or controlling people, then would that overly absolve Kylo of any wrong doing? Cause then you could say Snoke forced Kylo or possessed Kylo and had him kill his father.
@Tex

because Palp was hearing a "signal" from UR and that prompted him to seek the safe path into that system and finally move his most loyal officers there. he called the signal 'some origin of the Force, some dark presence made of malevolent substance".

@SanghaRen It's bad writing to make Snoke irrelevant to Bloodline if he was present in GFFA. So I take it that Pablo means Snoke wasn't in GFFA at the time.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

@Vaderito wrote:he called the signal 'some origin of the Force, some dark presence made of malevolent substance".

Gee that's ominous. If Snoke is this malevolent presence and has somehow attached his life force to Kylo I could see why Luke would think that they need to kill Kylo. He could think it's the only way to save him or get rid of Snoke altogether.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:20 pm

Tex wrote:  

Gee that's ominous. If Snoke is this malevolent presence and has somehow attached his life force to Kylo I could see why Luke would think that they need to kill Kylo. He could think it's the only way to save him or get rid of Snoke altogether.
@Tex

That's an interesting theory but what of "he'll crush you"?  That implies that Snoke would kill Kylo when he becomes useless. Meaning killing Kylo doesn't affect him.

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:23 pm

vaderito wrote:
Tex wrote:  

@Tex

That's an interesting theory but what of "he'll crush you"?  That implies that Snoke would kill Kylo when he becomes useless. Meaning killing Kylo doesn't affects him.
@vaderito

Good Point. Hmmmmmmm.

You make for a lovely spring board for all of my crazy ideas btw Very Happy
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:36 pm

@Tex Crazy theories are good. Besides, TLJ was supposed to be weird and crazy...and nothing from MSW suggests that to be the case. Mad
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next