Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

+61
Krafty
Kessel
Lucina
tintarelladiluna
Tex
SkyStar
Millicent the Cat
SanghaRen
BigDeal2187
Darth Dingbat
panki
soulluos
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
reylo1992
kassadin
MissG
Casper
rey09
snufkin
IoJovi
Geralt_Riv
vaderito
motherofpearl1
Helix
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
ReyofLightSide
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Irina de France
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
nonesuch
ZioRen
Birdwoman
Marchtwin
Airemyn
Xylo Ren
Macha Ren
Armadeus
tukicarreno
SheLitAFire
Piper Maru
salmund
jakkusun
fuhry
Moonjump05
Darth Rowan
Kyla Ren
spacebaby45678
Kylo Men
EchoBase
DarthRen
Gemini
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
kroi
BenRey
adamdrivershair
TheLastJedi
65 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:37 pm

Tex wrote:
@Vaderito wrote:he called the signal 'some origin of the Force, some dark presence made of malevolent substance".

Gee that's ominous. If Snoke is this malevolent presence and has somehow attached his life force to Kylo I could see why Luke would think that they need to kill Kylo. He could think it's the only way to save him or get rid of Snoke altogether.
@Tex

It got pointed out by someone on another board that Snoke appears to be weakened and out of breath during the scene when he tells Hux to come to him with Kylo Ren. Given that Snoke does not appear to even be in the vicinity and Kylo is the one who is badly injured at that moment, it's a pretty interesting connection. On the other hand, I wonder why Snoke would tell Rey to kill Kylo if his life force is indeed somehow tied to him.

I agree with @nonesuch's theory that Luke telling Rey to kill Kylo will probably be more about severing their "mysterious connection". I can see Rey and Kylo communicating through that bond, perhaps in secret, early on in the film before they meet in person again. Then when Luke finally finds out, he tells her that she must break that connection (by killing him).

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 4:22 pm

Someone asked Pablo if Snoke was the presence Palpatine sensed in the Unknown Regions. He says we don't have enough information to make that call at the moment https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/883862191136362496 This doesn't rule it out, of course, but I'm kind of with those who feel there's something else either above Snoke or unconnected to him but more powerful and evil. I guess it could all come down to Snoke once we know more about him, as I'll admit the whole gold bling aesthetic is throwing me off a bit. Pablo does say that he's got some miles on the clock so him being an ancient evil isn't out of the question https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/881379485458628608

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 11 Jul 2017, 4:34 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Tex wrote:
@Vaderito wrote:he called the signal 'some origin of the Force, some dark presence made of malevolent substance".

Gee that's ominous. If Snoke is this malevolent presence and has somehow attached his life force to Kylo I could see why Luke would think that they need to kill Kylo. He could think it's the only way to save him or get rid of Snoke altogether.
@Tex

It got pointed out by someone on another board that Snoke appears to be weakened and out of breath during the scene when he tells Hux to come to him with Kylo Ren. Given that Snoke does not appear to even be in the vicinity and Kylo is the one who is badly injured at that moment, it's a pretty interesting connection. On the other hand, I wonder why Snoke would tell Rey to kill Kylo if his life force is indeed somehow tied to him.

I agree with @nonesuch's theory that Luke telling Rey to kill Kylo will probably be more about severing their "mysterious connection". I can see Rey and Kylo communicating through that bond, perhaps in secret, early on in the film before they meet in person again. Then when Luke finally finds out, he tells her that she must break that connection (by killing him).
@WhatGirl

That's good a theory too. God, we really are missing too many of the puzzle pieces still. It could play out in a lot of different scenarios.

@Mrs Ben Solo

I think Snoke's gold bling aesthetic threw a lot of us off.
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 11 Jul 2017, 6:34 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Tex wrote:

@Tex

@WhatGirl

At bolded,it isn't uncommon for body hoppers/evil influencers to jump from one 'host' to another when the first died. And sometimes it is even required for the host to be killed by the next one.

The body isn't the source of the evil power- but some other object or even the original body. That is what must be destroyed.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 11 Jul 2017, 6:43 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Tex wrote:

@Tex

@WhatGirl

At bolded,it isn't uncommon for body hoppers/evil influencers to jump from one 'host' to another when the first died. And sometimes it is even required for the host to be killed by the next one.

The body isn't the source of the evil power- but some other object or even the original body. That is what must be destroyed.
@Moonjump05

Yes, and following up on this, if Luke really has gone bad .... like horror movie bad, like those Art of TFA @piper maru posted, I think that it will be due to exposure to a tainted object. There is just too much with objects jn the ST.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 7:30 pm

@WhatGirl

I think it was me that came up with that theory. I posted it here: http://reylo.skyforum.net/t486p650-archive-discussion-spoilers-rumors-14#114159 and also mentioned it in the SWC Luke podcast.

Anyway I really hope this happens. It's the only way I see the Luke and Rey confrontation come to a full head.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 2:53 pm

Not exactly a spoiler, but Real Reylo Barbie and Ken are here!

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 39 DEjxogQXcAESPcI

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 39 DEjxogLXsAAPNZJ

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 39 DEjxogIXUAA6Qp5
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:19 pm

@vaderito

OMG that hood is hilarious. Also Kylo's scar must be the size of a paper cut. I'm not seeing it on that action figure. Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:21 pm

Does anyone know if any reylos anywhere are attending D23? Cause it seems like anything that they show won't be released in public. Meaning, we have to rely on whatever people remember and how they remember it. I bet that all attention by the attendants will be on Luke again. What he does, who cares about other characters.

@Tex It's a TFA box. Rey is just wearing her Resistance clothes but Kylo is in TFA costume. No scar yet.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:43 pm

Kylo kinda looks like he's trying to placate someone. "It isn't what it looks like!" It's a date box.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:49 pm

In this situation, Ken has way more hair styling accessories than Barbie ever will.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:56 pm

OMG, that is a must have, TFA or TLJ - doesn't matter.  I LOVE his hood.  It's about as extra as he is... Laughing

And they have posable hands. Imagine the fun I could have with that....
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:57 pm

I need these dolls. I don't think there is anyone from this forum going or else I'd put them up to take my order Laughing

Wish Kylo had real hair, but since he's Ken they just painted it on.

I mean honestly, this isn't even subtle anymore. Both of their names are on the box too. That's hot.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:00 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:I need these dolls. I don't think there is anyone from this forum going or else I'd put them up to take my order Laughing

Wish Kylo had real hair, but since he's Ken they just painted it on.

I mean honestly, this isn't even subtle anymore. Both of their names are on the box too. That's hot.
@Xylo Ren

Right?!?! I'm by no means the collector that you are, but my god I need these in my life. They'll only be available at D23?!!?!

Kylo really does look like he's trying to convince Rey of something in that pose. The possibilities with that one are endless... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:19 pm

Ok, so, if you go over to Reddit, you can see a major Lego leak dump that revealed some sensational things:

Hux is fighting on Crait, folks! Yep, looks like he lives all the way to the third act of the movie. He may be in one of the walkers cause he comes with that set.

Rey is dressed in her new clothes on Ahch-to (box) and Crait (set). So she changes on one planet and them ends up on another. She also has a saber and a blaster in her hands on Ahch-to but only her saber on Crait.

Kylo is fighting the Resistance in the attack on D'Qar, beginning of the movie. We see his TIE in the action. TIE looks the most cool.

Finn and Rose are on the Resistance transporter during the D'Qar attack.

This is big. I don't think these are fantasy scenarios.

Once again, a reminder not to post Lego Leaks in this thread. You can describe them like this but don't post images.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:26 pm

Okay. Every episode starts with an action sequence so D'Qar is opening. We see Kylo in battle mode (hAWTT) and FinnRose meet.

Meanwhile Rey is on Ahch-to with Luke. Second Act Kylo gets there. Stuff happens.

Third Act they all go to Crait except Kylo, who is MIA.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:27 pm

vaderito wrote:Does anyone know if any reylos anywhere are attending D23? Cause it seems like anything that they show won't be released in public. Meaning, we have to rely on whatever people remember and how they remember it. I bet that all attention by the attendants will be on Luke again. What he does, who cares about other characters.

@Tex It's a TFA box. Rey is just wearing her Resistance clothes but Kylo is in TFA costume. No scar yet.
@vaderito

At least one of the Who Talks First podcast hosts (and they are both Reylos) will be there, if I was hearing their podcast correctly. I'm not sure whether they are on this forum, but I bet they will put what they think on their podcast. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:28 pm

Lily Snape wrote:

At least one of the Who Talks First podcast hosts (and they are both Reylos) will be there, if I was hearing their podcast correctly. I'm not sure whether they are on this forum, but I bet they will put what they think on their podcast. Smile
@Lily Snape

YES! They are awesome and would catch details that we are interested in!

BTW, best thing about Lego leak - don't get too excited folks - a possibility that Kylo gets an evil BB8! Claps
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:41 pm

Hrm, wonder if the battle is a chance for Kylo to give the FO the slip and head off to Ache-to in the chaos? Or will this be another "F**k gotta get outta her 'cause Mom's coming" type situation like what happened on Takodana?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:01 pm

So I think I figured it out pretty well:

Beginning of the movie = Battle of D'qar. Players: Kylo in his TIE, Holdo on the big ship, Poe, Paige in their X Wings and FinnRose in the transporter. Now, this tells us that Holdo shows up fairly early, perhaps to save the day when the attack starts.

Third act = Crait.

Rey arrives in MF already dressed in the new costume.

There's a battle above Crait involving SDs and the Resistance. Snoke is there. There's a battle on the surface of the planet led by Hux. Other notable players are Rey and Poe.

My theory, based on everything we know, is that Finn and Rose are still on SD, and that at least Rey if not Poe will lift off the planet onto SD. In short, that scenario from reddit that MSW didn't contradict is looking more and more likely.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:08 pm

But if he's all patched up and ready to fight in the beginning of the movie, does that mean there might not be a healing-droid-scene after all?
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:12 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:But if he's all patched up and ready to fight in the beginning of the movie, does that mean there might not be a healing-droid-scene after all?
@Rimfaxe96

beginning is a lose word. I meant first act. Cause we know that there will be the following things before the attack:

Finn wakes up, is still recuperating but finds out he's popular. Rose likes him. Rose and Paige will have some scene. Poe trains Paige.

Kylo is recuperating. is scolded by Snoke, likely shares a scene or two with Hux.

So, no attack won't start within seconds from the opening crawl.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:17 pm

vaderito wrote:beginning is a lose word. I meant first act. Cause we know that there will be the following things before the attack:

Finn wakes up, is still recuperating but finds out he's popular. Rose likes him. Rose and Paige will have some scene. Poe trains Paige.

Kylo is recuperating. is scolded by Snoke, likely shares a scene or two with Hux.

So, no attack won't start within seconds from the opening crawl.
@vaderito

Hmm, good point. I guess I just compared it too much with TFA's beginning - oh look dem pretty stars, oh DAMN what the hell flying pizza, and boom attack.

Also I just checked out the pictures of the leak on reddit and the biggest mystery left now is definitely WHY IS THERE A BLACK BB-DROID IN THE SET WITH KYLO AND HIS TIE? WILL HE GET HIS OWN ROLLING BUDDY? OMG I MUST KNOW. Jumping
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:22 pm

If Kylo is involved in the D'Qar attack, perhaps that's how he gets a hold of the map to Ahch-To.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 5:35 pm

There are other gaps that need to be filled.

Finn, Rose and BB8 go on a mission to Canto Bight.

Then we see BB8 with MF on Crait I presume cause white ground and Rey is on Crait. So Finn and Rose dropped him off and left for Snoke's SD or? They are not the part of Crait ground set (but neither is Leia who should be there).

Though it makes sense that Finn and Rose would not take BB8 with them for infiltration.

And there's a scene in shareholder's footage where Poe yells to BB8 "it's now or never" and flies into a starship's hangar. So is that during the battle of D'Qar or how he and BB8 end up on Snoke's SD if Reddit rumor is true? Snoke's SD is fighting above Crait as per Lego box.

Also, where is Luke? There wa sa talk about Kylo/Luke/TIE set. So does Luke leave with Kylo in his TIE and Rey on MF with Chewie&R2? Cause Kylo set that leaked today is not Kylo/Luke one.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next