Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

+61
Krafty
Kessel
Lucina
tintarelladiluna
Tex
SkyStar
Millicent the Cat
SanghaRen
BigDeal2187
Darth Dingbat
panki
soulluos
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
reylo1992
kassadin
MissG
Casper
rey09
snufkin
IoJovi
Geralt_Riv
vaderito
motherofpearl1
Helix
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
ReyofLightSide
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Irina de France
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
nonesuch
ZioRen
Birdwoman
Marchtwin
Airemyn
Xylo Ren
Macha Ren
Armadeus
tukicarreno
SheLitAFire
Piper Maru
salmund
jakkusun
fuhry
Moonjump05
Darth Rowan
Kyla Ren
spacebaby45678
Kylo Men
EchoBase
DarthRen
Gemini
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
kroi
BenRey
adamdrivershair
TheLastJedi
65 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by snufkin Mon 03 Jul 2017, 12:55 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:
snufkin wrote:Nope, still could care less about Luke, but more Phasma is promising. I'd be stoked if we get Laura Dern as Tracy Flick in Space and Phasma breaking the glass ceiling of villainy.
@snufkin

Yes!!
@motherofpearl1

Just watch the two of them together, especially her reaction to Carrie's comments about sleeping with the crew and weed. Like who wouldn't want to have those two team up to take over the galaxy?

I'm not even really all that excited about Laura Dern because her characters have always kind of bored me tbh, even the David Lynch roles (and her mother is far more charismatic when they're together in Wild at Heart). But sign me up for Phasma stepping all over Hux to take over control of the FO and scaring the pants off of Finn.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 03 Jul 2017, 1:13 pm

I can already hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from fanboys... Very Happy Twisted Evil
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 03 Jul 2017, 1:29 pm

All right, let's have a movie where Phasma, Leia, Rey and Rose take over the galaxy. They keep Poe, Finn and Kylo as arm candy Twisted Evil

(I'll delete this later)
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 03 Jul 2017, 2:13 pm

More pics of the Lego mini-fig for Admiral Holdo:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 T3_6l0y5l?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLaXuNQI.png&token=AQAAFKVaWVmCoPkGHPnQ0N0df6kO8EFtHB5KXCMFhGpQmo2GL8PI&app_name=reddit
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 03 Jul 2017, 2:20 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:More pics of the Lego mini-fig for Admiral Holdo:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 T3_6l0y5l?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLaXuNQI.png&token=AQAAFKVaWVmCoPkGHPnQ0N0df6kO8EFtHB5KXCMFhGpQmo2GL8PI&app_name=reddit
@ISeeAnIsland

Classy!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 03 Jul 2017, 2:36 pm

Irina de France wrote:All right, let's have a movie where Phasma, Leia, Rey and Rose take over the galaxy. They keep Poe, Finn and Kylo as arm candy Twisted Evil

(I'll delete this later)
@Irina de France

Ha! They can do a tie-in pinup calendar, like one of those cheesy firefighter fundraisers. Seriously though, out of all the characters you know that those two have the best chance of actually taking over and running the show.

I do like the additional new range of female characters from heroic/villainous leads to supporting characters because it just means more female characters in general. Like just having them around even in the background as Hux's minions or Stormtroopers, it's just more of a world where women are a part of it in different roles and it goes uncommented on. Which I think is some of how fans are neurotic about how Rey "has" to do this or that or how she "should" be a role model. Like instead of investing the lead character with the responsibility of being all things to all representations to her gender, it's actually much healthier to expand the scope to show it as being more like the real world, where women are different things and different people.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 03 Jul 2017, 6:22 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:Great list, @SoloSideCousin!  cheers

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:I'am super curious about the Luke stuff - will it feature young Ben or not?
@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, me too! I was really shocked to see that Luke had a book coming up at all, and then to see older Luke on the front was really interesting.  I doubt that they will give anything about young man Ben, but we could get something of him as a little kid, especially if they want to emphasize that he was not born evil and/or someone was interfering with him all along.
@SoloSideCousin

The way I understand it, the Luke book is basically "not canon" in the sense that it's a compilation of stories told about Luke in the GFFA. So there may be some truth to it, but kind of like gossip in the real world, it's not reliable. Should be interesting though.

I'm most looking forward to the Leia YA novel, and the Phasma novel because of its author - the short story The Perfect Weapon is one of my favourite bits of writing in the new canon, and I'm thrilled Delilah S. Dawson is writing a full-length SW novel. She did so well with Bazine Netal that her version of Phasma is probably a thousand times more interesting than the film version. (Not that Gwendoline couldn't make her super interesting, I just doubt she gets much of a chance to do that.)

I'm trying to wean myself off buying every single canon thing that gets released. Razz I'm trying to read only the books that interest me from now on. I've got too many books to read as it is; I really don't need Lucasfilm leeching all my time and money... *grumble, mumble*

Unfortunately I don't expect much illuminating info about the light and the dark from The Power of the Force, as it's a book for 6-8-year-olds. The past year and a half has taught me that though a good author can elevate a book into something interesting in its own right, not much thought and effort goes into the children's stuff canon-wise.
@Darth Dingbat

Have you or anyone else read Guardians of the Whills?  I just read it.  It's very quick, like a few months in the life of Chirrut and Baze, and I enjoyed it.  I found some things in it to be possibly Kylo-relevant and/or Force-relevant and/or to reflect the greyer tone that we started seeing in RO.  I'll put it in spoiler tags for now because I will be majorly spoiling the book here.

Spoiler:
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Mon 03 Jul 2017, 7:54 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Great list, @SoloSideCousin!  cheers

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:I'am super curious about the Luke stuff - will it feature young Ben or not?
@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, me too! I was really shocked to see that Luke had a book coming up at all, and then to see older Luke on the front was really interesting.  I doubt that they will give anything about young man Ben, but we could get something of him as a little kid, especially if they want to emphasize that he was not born evil and/or someone was interfering with him all along.
@SoloSideCousin

The way I understand it, the Luke book is basically "not canon" in the sense that it's a compilation of stories told about Luke in the GFFA. So there may be some truth to it, but kind of like gossip in the real world, it's not reliable. Should be interesting though.

I'm most looking forward to the Leia YA novel, and the Phasma novel because of its author - the short story The Perfect Weapon is one of my favourite bits of writing in the new canon, and I'm thrilled Delilah S. Dawson is writing a full-length SW novel. She did so well with Bazine Netal that her version of Phasma is probably a thousand times more interesting than the film version. (Not that Gwendoline couldn't make her super interesting, I just doubt she gets much of a chance to do that.)

I'm trying to wean myself off buying every single canon thing that gets released. Razz I'm trying to read only the books that interest me from now on. I've got too many books to read as it is; I really don't need Lucasfilm leeching all my time and money... *grumble, mumble*

Unfortunately I don't expect much illuminating info about the light and the dark from The Power of the Force, as it's a book for 6-8-year-olds. The past year and a half has taught me that though a good author can elevate a book into something interesting in its own right, not much thought and effort goes into the children's stuff canon-wise.
@Darth Dingbat

Have you or anyone else read Guardians of the Whills?  I just read it.  It's very quick, like a few months in the life of Chirrut and Baze, and I enjoyed it.  I found some things in it to be possibly Kylo-relevant and/or Force-relevant and/or to reflect the greyer tone that we started seeing in RO.  I'll put it in spoiler tags for now because I will be majorly spoiling the book here.

Spoiler:
@SoloSideCousin

Thanks for posting this! Smile I remember hearing about this book and I planned to read it...eventually. After reading your synopsis (spoilers and all), it's now definitely one of the next books on my list. Sounds very interesting. I love the focus on new Force lore and the light and dark dynamics.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 03 Jul 2017, 7:55 pm

^ That's a great point @SoloSideCousin.
GOTW spoilers just in case:
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 03 Jul 2017, 7:57 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:^ That's a great point @SoloSideCousin.
GOTW spoilers just in case:
@ReyofLightSide

That would be interesting to see.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 04 Jul 2017, 4:16 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:I can already hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from fanboys... Very Happy Twisted Evil

Starting with mine.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 04 Jul 2017, 6:46 am

Okay, so because of the lull, I have started to reread Bloodline, and a kind of basic question has come to mind as I was reading the big where Leia's Senate friend asks why she never became a Jedi. In the conversation this Tai-Lin is aware Luke is her brother and that Luke is a Jedi. He also mentions that he knows force sensitivity can be inherited. He also seems to hold the role of Jedi in his esteem. Yet, she purposefully hides from her friend that her son is FS and is seemingly being trained to be a Jedi by Luke.

Why hide her son's force sensitivity and training when it sounds like it is a respectable thing to do in at least some folks eyes? I mean why is all of this a state secret? I mean everyone knows Luke is her brother and he's force sensitivity. It's like for all her love that Ben needs to be hidden away.

I also got a similar feeling when Lady Carise said that Ben would be the governor of Birren. Leia does say that he wouldn't be interested, but the sentence just before says that Leia looked like she's aged when Carise mentions Ben being governor ... So there is some kind of anxiety there. I don't think it's necessarily Ben being power hungry either though. It almost feel like something like how families in the old days would send their mentally ill kid away to some country relatives for their own good. :-( Like the person can't handle themselves in regular society ie something.

So is Ben actually exhibiting mental problems or is his force so out of control? Is Snoke like a Rasputin who promises to cure his torments?

I don't know. I am just writing here, but why hide your son basically going off to the priesthood or monastery?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 04 Jul 2017, 7:10 am

@SoloSideCousin

Perhaps Ben had already exhibited some scary powers at that point, which is why he was sent off with Luke. Then if people know her son is FS and then he goes dark that would look bad for her politically? Maybe they'd discover her link to Vader? Just speculation, could be a stretch...

But yeah, I feel like, though they love him, Ben is the child they never wanted, and they kind of talk about him, maybe even treat him as such Neutral
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 04 Jul 2017, 7:37 am

OK, so Sands of Jakku confirmed that they are mining the hell out of Dune:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Sleeper-has-awa-ken-ed-dune-1984

Paul awakens
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Snoke-tfa-3

Rey awakens

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Dune-Sandworm

Shai Hulud (sandworm)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Monster

Sandworm of Jakku

That's on top of:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Z

Alia needs her villanous, dead grandfather's help to keep her sanity 

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 12783360_1248302521863891_1369533897_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5Nzg0ODQ5MDUxMDEwMjM1Mg%3D%3D.2

Kylo needs his villanous, dead grandfather's help to keeps his sanity

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 0

Alia and Ben awaken in their mother's wombs, immediately fall under dark influences.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 8:23 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@SoloSideCousin

Perhaps Ben had already exhibited some scary powers at that point, which is why he was sent off with Luke. Then if people know her son is FS and then he goes dark that would look bad for her politically? Maybe they'd discover her link to Vader? Just speculation, could be a stretch...

But yeah, I feel like, though they love him, Ben is the child they never wanted, and they kind of talk about him, maybe even treat him as such Neutral
@Cowgirlsamurai

I get the impression they were uncomfortable with his abilities, Leia because of who her father was, Han was simply uncomfortable with the Force. I find it so sad and ironic that they sent Ben off to prevent him becoming like Vader - and he ended up trying to be just that.

What Ben needed was someone like Professor X.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 04 Jul 2017, 8:28 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:What Ben needed was someone like Professor X.
@motherofpearl1

That made me think of How Frozen Should Have Ended Laughing

Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 04 Jul 2017, 8:34 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

I get the impression they were uncomfortable with his abilities, Leia because of who her father was, Han was simply uncomfortable with the Force. I find it so sad and ironic that they sent Ben off to prevent him becoming like Vader - and he ended up trying to be just that.

@motherofpearl1

Seems like Luke could've filled the Professor X role, but we don't know how he treated Ben yet Neutral It sounds like he had no one to sympathize with him and his "abilities" growing up. Maybe his parents tried to suppress them until he was a teenager and they couldn't control him anymore, so they said, "Luke, you deal with him."
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 04 Jul 2017, 9:03 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

@motherofpearl1

Seems like Luke could've filled the Professor X role, but we don't know how he treated Ben yet Neutral It sounds like he had no one to sympathize with him and his "abilities" growing up. Maybe his parents tried to suppress them until he was a teenager and they couldn't control him anymore, so they said, "Luke, you deal with him."
@Cowgirlsamurai

Just because someone excels at something, like in Luke's case with the Force, doesn't make them a great teacher. I think Rey is going to learn this as well. Remember Daisy Ridley's quote about meeting your heroes and realizing they're not at all how you imagined? I think Rey is going to empathize with Ben/Kylo in more ways than one.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 9:42 am

vaderito wrote:OK, so Sands of Jakku confirmed that they are mining the hell out of Dune:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Sleeper-has-awa-ken-ed-dune-1984

Paul awakens
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Snoke-tfa-3

Rey awakens

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Dune-Sandworm

Shai Hulud (sandworm)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Monster

Sandworm of Jakku

That's on top of:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 Z

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 12783360_1248302521863891_1369533897_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5Nzg0ODQ5MDUxMDEwMjM1Mg%3D%3D.2

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 20 0

Alia and Ben awaken in their mother's wombs, immediately fall under dark influences.
@vaderito

Yass!! Spot on. Paul had visions about the future, Paul's prescience begins manifesting itself through dreams while he is still living in his ancestral home on the planet Caladan; he sees Chani in these visions, though they have not yet met.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 9:56 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

@motherofpearl1

@Cowgirlsamurai

I thought the same about Luke but I wonder if his mistake was trying to force the Dark Side out of him? I can't help but think that someone like Charles Xavier would have instead taught him to accept that side of him and that having such traits did not make someone evil.

In some ways Ben was like a young Magneto - full of hurt and anger,yet Charles did not for one moment give up on his friend.

Perhaps Luke should have tried something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHksDAB9vOo
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 9:57 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
vaderito wrote:OK, so Sands of Jakku confirmed that they are mining the hell out of Dune:

Paul awakens

Rey awakens

Shai Hulud (sandworm)

Sandworm of Jakku

That's on top of:

@vaderito

Yass!! Spot on. Paul had visions about the future, Paul's prescience begins manifesting itself through dreams while he is still living in his ancestral home on the planet Caladan; he sees Chani in these visions, though they have not yet met.
@spacebaby45678

I did hear somewhere Dune was the inspiration for A New Hope, but Lucas still managed to make it original.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 04 Jul 2017, 10:06 am

@spacebaby45678 Good call on Paul's vision of Chani before they met.  cheers

@motherofpearl1 Dune was one of many inspirations for Lucas. The Desert Messiah trope was certainly it, another being special powers. 

However, ST looks like they are turning it up a notch. Not only that Rey has more similarities with Paul than Luke, and Kylo with Alia, but Aftermath gives Jakku a great importance. What of "Jakku was important 1000 years ago and will be again" as well as other stuff.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 04 Jul 2017, 10:14 am

IoJovi wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

@motherofpearl1

@Cowgirlsamurai

Just because someone excels at something, like in Luke's case with the Force, doesn't make them a great teacher.  I think Rey is going to learn this as well.  Remember Daisy Ridley's quote about meeting your heroes and realizing they're not at all how you imagined?  I think Rey is going to empathize with Ben/Kylo in more ways than one.
@IoJovi

Right, but Luke did have students at one time, although we know that that all went to hell. TFA makes it sound like evil Kylo suddenly went rogue and took everyone out at righteous Uncle Luke's school. But as people here have speculated, while well meaning, perhaps Luke's teachings were too strict, severe, or perhaps just misguided, and that (along with Snoke's) influence drove Kylo to the dark side. Rey will figure all of it out in TLJ. I hope Kylo's the one to tell her. Perhaps in a certain exploding hut scene  Smile
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 11:27 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

@motherofpearl1

I bet that Leia and Han rather wanted to have their grow up like a normal kid. It seems that they sent him away only in the last resort. However, I don't think that it necessarily implies that Ben made something really wrong. In someway, the teenage Ben that I imagine looks very alike like Hercules. Someone who couldn't be part of the "normal human" world because he showed incredible strenghth and Force abilities that maybe led some problematic situations against his own will. Even for a Force user, Ben/Kylo displays incredible and never-seen Force abilities:

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 04 Jul 2017, 11:33 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:Okay, so because of the lull, I have started to reread Bloodline, and a kind of basic question has come to mind as I was reading the big where Leia's Senate friend asks why she never became a Jedi. In the conversation this Tai-Lin is aware Luke is her brother and that Luke is a Jedi. He also mentions that he knows force sensitivity can be inherited. He also seems to hold the role of Jedi in his esteem. Yet, she purposefully hides from her friend that her son is FS and is seemingly being trained to be a Jedi by Luke.

Why hide her son's force sensitivity and training when it sounds like it is a respectable thing to do in at least some folks eyes? I mean why is all of this a state secret? I mean everyone knows Luke is her brother and he's force sensitivity. It's like for all her love that Ben needs to be hidden away.

I also got a similar feeling when Lady Carise said that Ben would be the governor of Birren. Leia does say that he wouldn't be interested, but the sentence just before says that Leia looked like she's aged when Carise mentions Ben being governor ... So there is some kind of anxiety there. I don't think it's necessarily Ben being power hungry either though. It almost feel like something like how families in the old days would send their mentally ill kid away to some country relatives for their own good. :-( Like the person can't handle themselves in regular society ie something.

So is Ben actually exhibiting mental problems or is his force so out of control? Is Snoke like a Rasputin who promises to cure his torments?

I don't know. I am just writing here, but why hide your son basically going off to the priesthood or monastery?
@SoloSideCousin

Well, we know that something bad happened that caused Leia to send Ben to Luke. From what we know of him so far, I doubt it was being power hungry, but it could have been an out-of-control temper or something that we've gotten glimpses of.

We've heard rumblings that Ben "fell in with a bad crowd" (MSW) and was "an extremely difficult child" (or something similar--that was from JJ), and I think we might have had a situation where Ben was doing the typical teenage rebellion thing, but possibly with Force powers that he might not have been able to control. Possibly Han and Leia projected their "Vader" fears onto him and made it worse.

Since you're re-reading it, maybe you can comment, but I remember getting the vibe from Bloodline that Han and Leia had sort of washed their hands of Ben at that point--I got a sense of denial like "Well, Luke is dealing with it now".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next