Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts?

+50
PalmettoBlue
Rei of Sunshine
Night Huntress
DarthRen
Irina de France
Xylo Ren
ZioRen
SkyStar
darthbutterfingers
fuhry
ladyconsular
Piper Maru
ReyofLightSide
Socialnole
Lily Snape
snufkin
darkspellmaster
vaderito
creepi0
Reynak
Jakku
Kessel
Jozie
SoloSideCousin
Mana
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
BastilaBey
thejediskywalker
Reylo Lemon
nonesuch
Darth_Awakened
EchoBase
Rimfaxe96
panki
Darth Dingbat
Saracene
Darth Dementor
Kinbari
Search Your Feelings
Blackcanary
Force22
AnneNeville
guardienne
ashesforfoxes
MeadowofAshes
Sylvia Snow
Airemyn
Rogue Rey
ISeeAnIsland
54 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts?

Post by Saracene Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:18 am

I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to think that there isn't that much more to the story of what happened at Luke's school. I don't think that Kylo necessarily killed every single student himself - he could have had some back-up of Snoke's forces that he let into the school. But the gist of it is pretty much the same.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts?

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:31 am

But there needs to be more to the story, if only to explain why it happened.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:44 am

Guys, take a look at this:

"EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle

INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone

EXT DAY - 203 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren"

It is an excerpt from the original shooting schedule which has obviously been altered. As we all know it was planned to show a flashback of Leia and Han who hand over Ben to Luke.

Here's the link: http://millenniumfalcon.com

So, what I find peculiar is that according to this schedule "young Kylo" (so a child at the age of 8-10?) is handed over, "young Kylo" is trained and then bodies left behind and "young Kylo" is gone. This doesn't sound like he killed all those students, I rather got the expression that he might have been kidnapped.
And then Kylo Ren as an adult joins the KOR.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 09 Apr 2016, 7:15 am

That's a pretty big deal in terms of storytelling for redemption. If "Young Kylo" was still young at the time of the massacre, his guilt takes on a different color. Not sure whether the description "Young Kylo" necessarily indicates a different actor than Adam Driver in all three of those scenes, but it suggests it.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 09 Apr 2016, 7:25 am

This is curious (pasting the whole sequence for continuity purposes):

EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

EXT DAY - 203 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

EXT DUSK - 204 - ACADEMY • R2-D2 upset as his master leaves

EXT NIGHT - 205 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

This opens a question of how much time passed between the massacre/disappearance of Young Kylo and Luke's departure for places unknown. Does the change in name suggest that there is a gap, or just that the actor being used in the scene changed, but no time is assumed to have passed?
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 09 Apr 2016, 7:43 am

AnneNeville wrote:This is curious (pasting the whole sequence for continuity purposes):

EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

This opens a question of how much time passed between the massacre/disappearance of Young Kylo and Luke's departure for places unknown. Does the change in name suggest that there is a gap, or just that the actor being used in the scene changed, but no time is assumed to have passed?
@AnneNeville

Yes, it's interesting... To me this suggests that they made pretty big last-minute changes. Sounds like the massacre was originally supposed to be contemporaneous with (or prior to) young Kylo joining the KOR, and the concept art suggests that "young Jedi Killer" was supposed to be very young indeed, maybe even a pre-teen. But now we've heard that the whatever-happened-at-the-Jedi-temple was much more recent... so it's possible Kylo joined the KOR (or was kidnapped, who knows) when he was very young, but "became a murderer" much later.

I think we should probably prepare ourselves for some potential plot holes, or at least shaky/unconvincing plotting. Or else they're deliberately misleading us, or even lying, about the timeline.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 09 Apr 2016, 7:44 am

The Finn/Snowchase/Telegraph office change is potentially a really big deal.

I wish I knew what of the above was sloppiness, and what was a coordinated change in the storytelling in partnership with Rian.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 09 Apr 2016, 7:48 am

AnneNeville wrote:The Finn/Snowchase/Telegraph office change is potentially a really big deal.

I wish I knew what of the above was sloppiness, and what was a coordinated change in the storytelling in partnership with Rian.
@AnneNeville

I agree... much as I love the film, with TFA, it's often hard to tell what's sloppy and what's deliberate.

Edit: what Pablo said about there being still so much story to tell (or whatever the wording was) when asked about the warning also suggests that the warning may have become a bigger deal, storytelling-wise.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:39 am

I wonder why the shooting schedule called it an academy, when at some point since we've been told it's not an academy. I guess that it is possible that MSW and/or the Millennium Falcon site just "guessed" that the code word in the shooting schedule stood for an academy since Young Kylo was being trained.

I've been pondering whether the massacre will be revealed as having happened in a Jedi Camp, IE Luke had mobilized his now-grown students for an organized military-style attack that might be viewed as morally ambiguous. Then Kylo, who defected earlier, comes in with his KoR and defeats them all, leaving Luke to scamper off and ponder how it all went so wrong.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:56 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:This is curious (pasting the whole sequence for continuity purposes):

@AnneNeville

Yes, it's interesting... To me this suggests that they made pretty big last-minute changes. Sounds like the massacre was originally supposed to be contemporaneous with (or prior to) young Kylo joining the KOR, and the concept art suggests that "young Jedi Killer" was supposed to be very young indeed, maybe even a pre-teen. But now we've heard that the whatever-happened-at-the-Jedi-temple was much more recent... so it's possible Kylo joined the KOR (or was kidnapped, who knows) when he was very young, but "became a murderer" much later.

I think we should probably prepare ourselves for some potential plot holes, or at least shaky/unconvincing plotting. Or else they're deliberately misleading us, or even lying, about the timeline.
@Darth Dingbat

I noticed something curious....in the recent Obi-wan and Anakin comic, Anakin gets kidnapped when he is a young padawan.....Obi-wan and he are sent to help with bring peace to a planet having a civil war....one of the groups notices Anakin is good with fixing things and they try to kill Obi-wan and kidnap Anakin.....I don't know what happens next since this happens in the latest issue....but if Kylo identifies with his grandfather, did a similar event happen in Kylo's life as well?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 10:41 am

panki wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@AnneNeville

@Darth Dingbat

I noticed something curious....in the recent Obi-wan and Anakin comic, Anakin gets kidnapped when he is a young padawan.....Obi-wan and he are sent to help with bring peace to a planet having a civil war....one of the groups notices Anakin is good with fixing things and they try to kill Obi-wan and kidnap Anakin.....I don't know what happens next since this happens in the latest issue....but if Kylo identifies with his grandfather, did a similar event happen in Kylo's life as well?
@panki

I think when this schedule first came out we talked about the possibility of the KOR kidnapping Kylo Ren and brainwashing him. Someone, I think @Rimfaxe96 or @EchoBase brought up some old pre-TFA spoiler that indicated that just that had happened and then coupled with this break in the schedule with Ben being "gone" and next being with the KOR, the kidnapping was thought to be a possibility.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Thu 21 Apr 2016, 11:06 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:I think when this schedule first came out we talked about the possibility of the KOR kidnapping Kylo Ren and brainwashing him. Someone, I think @Rimfaxe96 or @EchoBase brought up some old pre-TFA spoiler that indicated that just that had happened and then coupled with this break in the schedule with Ben being "gone" and next being with the KOR, the kidnapping was thought to be a possibility.
@SoloSideCousin

Must ave been EchoBase then. Wink Next to the classic "runs off to join them" I guess that he was in touch with them somehow, in a double-life-kind-of-way. Those Knights don't exactly look like a club which allows every random stranger who asks them to join them.

Btw, about that filming sequence quote above - a palace, really? Man, the KoR are getting more bad*** by the day.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Thu 21 Apr 2016, 11:24 am

What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts? - Page 2 Screen26
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 21 Apr 2016, 11:48 am

Rimfaxe96 wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:I think when this schedule first came out we talked about the possibility of the KOR kidnapping Kylo Ren and brainwashing him. Someone, I think @Rimfaxe96 or @EchoBase brought up some old pre-TFA spoiler that indicated that just that had happened and then coupled with this break in the schedule with Ben being "gone" and next being with the KOR, the kidnapping was thought to be a possibility.
@SoloSideCousin

Must ave been EchoBase then. Wink Next to the classic "runs off to join them" I guess that he was in touch with them somehow, in a double-life-kind-of-way. Those Knights don't exactly look like a club which allows every random stranger who asks them to join them.

Btw, about that filming sequence quote above - a palace, really? Man, the KoR are getting more bad*** by the day.
@Rimfaxe96

It could have been me. I posted the link of the shooting schedule Smile.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:03 pm

People have been assuming that the "turning against Luke" happened at some sort of school, making that event similar to Anakin's attack on the younglings. But what if that is not the case? If Ben was 23, there is another option . . . that during a battle between the Jedi and the FO, Ben switched sides (becoming Kylo Ren/Jedi Killer). It would be similar to the move that cost Richard III the Battle of Bosworth: one wing of his army held back, then went to Henry Lancaster, leading to Richard III's destruction.

I think that scenario would fit the evidence we have been given so far, too. It also puts a very different color on the betrayal, because there is a difference between murdering fellow students in an ambush, and changing sides in a battle (especially if from Kylo/Ben's point of view, the Jedi were engaging in an evil act or fighting for the wrong thing). It would make a stronger parallel between Kylo and Finn (who I believe was 23ish in the movie), perhaps explaining Kylo's moment in the village, when (to some) he seems to identify with Finn and walks away anyway.

It adds extra color to the "traitor" line, too.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:21 pm

AnneNeville wrote:People have been assuming that the "turning against Luke" happened at some sort of school, making that event similar to Anakin's attack on the younglings. But what if that is not the case? If Ben was 23, there is another option . . . that during a battle between the Jedi and the FO, Ben switched sides (becoming Kylo Ren/Jedi Killer). It would be similar to the move that cost Richard III the Battle of Bosworth: one wing of his army held back, then went to Henry Lancaster, leading to Richard III's destruction.

I think that scenario would fit the evidence we have been given so far, too. It also puts a very different color on the betrayal, because there is a difference between murdering fellow students in an ambush, and changing sides in a battle (especially if from Kylo/Ben's point of view, the Jedi were engaging in an evil act or fighting for the wrong thing). It would make a stronger parallel between Kylo and Finn (who I believe was 23ish in the movie), perhaps explaining Kylo's moment in the village, when (to some) he seems to identify with Finn and walks away anyway.

@AnneNeville

I just answered a similar post from you in another thread. I agree. I think Kylo could literally be one faction with one idealogy and Luke be representing another. It doesn't make it cute, but it does take it out of that terrible Anakin massacre realm and puts it squarely into the two armed, opposing factions realm which is less murder and more war.

And good thoughts about Finn!!!! Kylo would understand that moment of profound disagreement ... and thus lets Finn go ... thereby giving Finn some modicum of respect ... but when Finn causes everything to blow up in Kylo's face, it's all over.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:53 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:People have been assuming that the "turning against Luke" happened at some sort of school, making that event similar to Anakin's attack on the younglings. But what if that is not the case? If Ben was 23, there is another option . . . that during a battle between the Jedi and the FO, Ben switched sides (becoming Kylo Ren/Jedi Killer). It would be similar to the move that cost Richard III the Battle of Bosworth: one wing of his army held back, then went to Henry Lancaster, leading to Richard III's destruction.

@AnneNeville

I just answered a similar post from you in another thread. I agree. I think Kylo could literally be one faction with one idealogy and Luke be representing another
. It doesn't make it cute, but it does take it out of that terrible Anakin massacre realm and puts it squarely into the two armed, opposing factions realm which is less murder and more war.

And good thoughts about Finn!!!! Kylo would understand that moment of profound disagreement ... and thus lets Finn go ... thereby giving Finn some modicum of respect ... but when Finn causes everything to blow up in Kylo's face, it's all over.
@SoloSideCousin

I have been quite resereved as far as the speculation on Luke s, the "massacre" or whatever it was, and finally Luke s escape.
The info we have so far is minor and can be explain in millions of ways.

But few points are clear:
1. Luke has vanished, upon the events - which is very interesting thing - because with war still going (or just starting?), his sister leading the Resistance and very much in the game - to me it looks very much out of character for Luke to just run away no matter how the circumstances looked though. It is definitely not the same situation in Galaxy as it was when Anakin turned, most of jedis have been destroyed, Empire having all the power and the army of clones on their side - and consequently Yoda and Obi Van were forced to ran away and hide.
So, that would be my first question: why Luke felt a need to vanish and hide to some totally remote place, and telling almost nobody (we know that from Han and opening roll) where he is hiding. - It is more than mistery to me.
2. It seems to me (due to the bits of Bloodline) that all the bad things started with politics (which at first glance has nothing to do with Luke s possible spiritual teaching of the Force).
Somehow I think that maybe Kylo/Ben (heavily influenced by Snoke) but still his mother son - had some ideas in the area of politics and ways of ruling the Galaxy (...Let me finish what you started..).And possibly he confronted Luke with his ideas.

So, these are two things I am thinking about the most - not how the "massacre" happened but what was the cause and trigger for it. And of course: what was so desperate that Luke Skywalker decided to ran away from everything and everybody.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 4:05 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@AnneNeville

I just answered a similar post from you in another thread. I agree. I think Kylo could literally be one faction with one idealogy and Luke be representing another
. It doesn't make it cute, but it does take it out of that terrible Anakin massacre realm and puts it squarely into the two armed, opposing factions realm which is less murder and more war.

@SoloSideCousin

I have been quite resereved as far as the speculation on Luke s, the "massacre" or whatever it was, and finally Luke s escape.

1. Luke has vanished, upon the events - which is very interesting thing - because with war still going (or just starting?), his sister leading the Resistance and very much in the game - to me it looks very much out of character for Luke to just run away no matter how the circumstances looked though. It is definitely not the same situation in Galaxy as it was when Anakin turned, most of jedis have been destroyed, Empire having all the power and the army of clones on their side - and consequently Yoda and Obi Van were forced to ran away and hide.
So, that would be my first question: why Luke felt a need to vanish and hide to some totally remote place, and telling almost nobody (we know that from Han and opening roll) where he is hiding. - It is more than mistery to me.
2. It seems to me (due to the bits of Bloodline) that all the bad things started with politics (which at first glance has nothing to do with Luke s possible spiritual teaching of the Force).
Somehow I think that maybe Kylo/Ben (heavily influenced by Snoke) but still his mother son - had some ideas in the area of politics and ways of ruling the Galaxy (...Let me finish what you started..).And possibly he confronted Luke with his ideas.

So, these are two things I am thinking about the most - not how the "massacre" happened but what was the cause and trigger for it. And of course: what was so desperate that Luke Skywalker decided to ran away from everything and everybody.

@Darth_Awakened

And this is a very good thought IMO, especially once we've taken the "massacre" as it were out of that "Anakin just kills everybody" because I don't know how they would ever bring Kylo back from something like that or how Leia and Han could still hope for him and actually invite him back home after something like that. However, if they ended up on differing sides of warring factions, even if they disagreed with his side in the war, they could bring him back into the fold. People have had to do that throughout history. In America we talk about the American Civil War with literally "brother against brother" type of fighting. This kind of thing has happened all over the world throughout history, but it's amazing what people can accept when there's family involved.

One of my favorite movies is The Lion in Winter. It stars Peter O'Toole, Katharine Hepburn and Anthony Hopkins among others. It's about King Henry II of England and his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine and their sons. Historically this couple actually raised war against each other, Henry with one son on his side, Eleanor with Richard the Lionheart on her side. Henry imprisoned Eleanor. And yet these people historically maintained some kind of contact with each other, even though their actions put the others life in danger. It's mind-boggling ... but it isn't ... because family is family ... and crazy medieval Space families have idealogy wars against each other Laughing . Of course Kylo breaks that rule, but that's another issue ... and frankly I think that will be his biggest sin that he needs to atone for ... But the good thing is that I do think Bloodlines will actually go a decent way to giving us a picture of the political landscape that is clear enough that we might be able to glean where Kylo is coming from politically.

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 21 Apr 2016, 4:08 pm

I checked the code names again. According to http://millenniumfalcon.com/, Luke was indeed called Original Warrior and the KOR Band of Dark Warriors. scratch
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 21 Apr 2016, 4:36 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@AnneNeville

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth_Awakened

And this is a very good thought IMO, especially once we've taken the "massacre" as it were out of that "Anakin just kills everybody" because I don't know how they would ever bring Kylo back from something like that or how Leia and Han could still hope for him and actually invite him back home after something like that. However, if they ended up on differing sides of warring factions, even if they disagreed with his side in the war, they could bring him back into the fold. People have had to do that throughout history. In America we talk about the American Civil War with literally "brother against brother" type of fighting. This kind of thing has happened all over the world throughout history, but it's amazing what people can accept when there's family involved.

One of my favorite movies is The Lion in Winter. It stars Peter O'Toole, Katharine Hepburn and Anthony Hopkins among others. It's about King Henry II of England and his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine and their sons. Historically this couple actually raised war against each other, Henry with one son on his side, Eleanor with Richard the Lionheart on her side. Henry imprisoned Eleanor. And yet these people historically maintained some kind of contact with each other, even though their actions put the others life in danger. It's mind-boggling ... but it isn't ... because family is family ... and crazy medieval Space families have idealogy wars against each other Laughing . Of course Kylo breaks that rule, but that's another issue ... and frankly I think that will be his biggest sin that he needs to atone for ... But the good thing is that I do think Bloodlines will actually go a decent way to giving us a picture of the political landscape that is clear enough that we might be able to glean where Kylo is coming from politically.

@SoloSideCousin

After all of the infos we got (which is apparently not enough to make some conclusions which would look at least plausible) I tend to believe that"massacre" was definitely not even near to Anakin s holy crusade against the Jedi Order. At least when it comes to the motifs - I think that Kylo s motifs for turning against Luke was something totally different, not desperate hungry for power as what was the Anakin s primal motif. I think it was some sort of intimate issue - and definitely in some relation with his mother and father (which heavily was manipulated and used by Snoke).
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:26 pm

The combination of the Bloodline information and the bits from the film is very, very interesting indeed. Let's look at what we have, in approximate chronological order:

Spoiler:
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:38 pm

EchoBase wrote:I checked the code names again. According to http://millenniumfalcon.com/, Luke was indeed called Original Warrior and the KOR Band of Dark Warriors. scratch
@EchoBase

Weird and exciting at the same time!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thejediskywalker Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:38 pm

Been thinking about this a lot and here's what I think happened after the Bloodline spoilers that
Spoiler:

I think Ben was kidnapped and framed for the massacre. If the above spoiler is true, and Ben disappears in an apparent turn to the dark side, nobody is going to go looking for him because it's exactly what Leia always feared happening.

From Ben's point of view, he's kidnapped and taken, knows he's been framed, and held somewhere by Snoke where he's manipulated and slowly broken down into the monster we see in TFA, fuelled by his family not coming for him. I think that would seriously mess you up, if you were framed for something awful and everyone believes it of you, and nobody is coming to save you. Your war hero family writes you off just like that. Ben then gives into the dark side that he's been struggling with already because there's no other option for him at that point and hey, at least he has his grandfather.

It would explain why he's so conflicted and in so much pain and so angry.

Same if you look at it from Snoke's perspective. He sees an opportunity and takes it. Of course everyone is going to believe that Vader's grandson murdered everyone. He makes sure that Ben can never go home.

That's why when Han comes he tells him it's too late. And why he's so disappointed in his father, because he expected them to come for him years ago and they never did because they think he's terrible. And now he is terrible. I don't think he wants to kill Luke, either (Snoke does though). I think he wants to tell Luke that it wasn't him.
thejediskywalker
thejediskywalker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:51 pm

@thejediskywalker You're breaking my heart, here.

I'm torn between him being framed, or having had to kill in self defense because the other students attacked him once they found out he was Vader's heir. Either way, very traumatic for Ben and you're right - he could have hoped his family would come for him and they never did. Snoke would have taken advantage of those thoughts and fed into his alienation and loneliness until he felt like he had nothing left but to fulfill Vader's plans.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:22 pm

What REALLY happened at Luke's Jedi "Let's Not Call it an Academy" Place...your thoughts? - Page 2 Tumblr_lyu4ou08zz1qbyodho1_500

Both scenarios are heartbreaking....

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next