Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+62
Dar-ren19
PalmettoBlue
SanghaRen
Chris24601
Kylo Rey
Annwyn
OrionStars
reylo1992
Krafty
vinventure12
Kylo Men
LadyGaufrette
tukicarreno
Lily Snape
grimbergen
Moonjump05
rawpowah
MaddieDove
loversinthestorm
Saracene
whisperingwillow
Riri
nonesuch
AcrosstheStars
ZioRen
Oscarborough-fairo
Birdwoman
spacebaby45678
special_cases
rey09
Geralt_Riv
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
Nyx
Mila95
nickandnora
lauvamp
Lovely_Rose
Moonlight13
12 Parsnips
Atenais
motherofpearl1
Gemini
Casper
cherrylipstick
SheLitAFire
krissy01
Marlow
Mielikki
snufkin
Armadeus
KiraRen2015
Blood Moon
reynpain
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SkyStar
nana7marie
fuhry
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
66 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by tukicarreno Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:15 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:Which proves it's genuine
@motherofpearl1

So the mouse has taken the pic out of circulation but the leaks keep going around? That's why I still have hope those leaks are not completely right..
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:18 pm

Marketing 101... Stay on Brand...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 1dce255d8fb95531ae619a3523b8a4e997503b7b
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:25 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
@motherofpearl1

So the mouse has taken the pic out of circulation but the leaks keep going around? That's why I still have hope those leaks are not completely right..
@tukicarreno

BOOM! I love you bounce

As an aside, the trailer itself gives that hope: the last line we hear during the trailer (remember, essentially - trailers do not lie) is Carrie Fisher/Leia "Always". The word always utilized with Leia IS hope. Plus, Ben is Leia's son, not only is he a Solo (and an Organa Very Happy), he is a Skywalker. Not only will Ben not die because of future business/story options, but also, because he is Leia's son.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm

Wonder if it's Han who saves him when he falls?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:42 pm

@motherofpearl1
Highly unlikely. He can't be a Force Ghost. I think it will be either Luke, Leia, Anakin, the Force itself or he will save himself.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Annwyn Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:44 pm

Guys! Well,I made a long post but it was deleted because I screwed up :p

Anyway... To everyone worried about JP leaks : "NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN".

Haven't they always told us Star Wars is a fairytale with happy endings, and for kids? In such view, they cannot kill the son of Princess Leia and Han Solo.

I refuse to believe Kyo/Ben will be thrawn into a pit, never to be seen again, that would be a huge lie to what they say Star Wars is about : Fairytale, Redemption. We're getting our ending.

My Reylo fandom, sorry to have always been a lurker, but you guys have always been always wonderful, I love you to pieces. Don't be afraid. I feel it too, that scent that... yeah, Beauty and the Beast...

I love you guys, don't be afraid =)
Annwyn
Annwyn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:49 pm

rey09 wrote:@AcrosstheStars Wow that def would have worked, had she been possessed by the dark side. That's a good twist and would make it far more palatable. The other thing about this scene is how can he "die" twice? Once by rey and then another by falling into a pit "never to be seen again."??
@rey09

That was the angle I thought they would go with once we saw the Celebration teaser trailer (Sith ghost/spirit; part of his essence trapped in the helmet, but he was essentially haunting DSII remnants). Then MSW leaked all the possession stuff, and I thought, hey I’m getting better at predicting this stuff! Guess not. Laughing Even if it would have been a little Potter horcruxes-ish, if they limited it to just the helmet and his actual spirit being at the DSII, it wouldn’t have been too similar. Back then I thought Kylo would do something stupidly impulsive and accidentally free him/reanimate him, then it would have been more of an extended Rey-Kylo team up than what we might be getting. Oh well!

Moonlight13 wrote:Another possibility could be that he's there through the Force Bond, she stabs him but nothing happens (like Kylo stabbing Luke's projection), because they can't hurt each other through their connection (we've seen it in the first Force bond scene). So, it's not that Rey heals him, it's him not being hurt at all. I don't think it fits with the leaks though.
@Moonlight13
I don’t think that fits IF Rey really steals his ship he used to get there (meaning he really was there). I haven’t seen anything to rule that out for the final battle though. I think that’s something we need to look out for, any information officially released or even leaked that could explain how Kylo gets off of DSII. Unless/until we get that, Force projection can’t be ruled out. If he’s a projection, I wonder if Sidious could even actually drain him like he does Rey, or does he just think he did?  Confus Luke didn’t die after all because Kylo weakened him, he died because he weakened himself.

tukicarreno wrote:
@motherofpearl1

@tukicarreno

From a legal perspective, they can’t really do anything about summaries/descriptions. It’s the posting of copyrighted material (so: images, video, audio) that’s the issue. I’m not saying they’re all true, just that there’s not much they can do about that, based on my limited legal knowledge. For example, if someone posts a summary of a movie online, they’re not doing anything wrong. If they start recording it and upload it online (and don’t have permission to), they are.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:54 pm

Said during the SWS

"THEY're destroying Kylo's Darth Vader shrine"

I've seen discussion about this among many, including Reylos, and now...we know! Very Happy Smile

And...the Colossus (Resistance) may (or may not be) seen during the amass of ships! Squee! (What a Resistance spoiler lol)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:05 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:
I don’t think that fits IF Rey really steals his ship he used to get there (meaning he really was there). I haven’t seen anything to rule that out for the final battle though. I think that’s something we need to look out for, any information officially released or even leaked that could explain how Kylo gets off of DSII. Unless/until we get that, Force projection can’t be ruled out. If he’s a projection, I wonder if Sidious could even actually drain him like he does Rey, or does he just think he did?  Confus Luke didn’t die after all because Kylo weakened him, he died because he weakened himself.
@AcrosstheStars
And after his rise from the pit we will see Ben sitting on the Emperor's throne on DS2 and meditating like Luke in EVIII. Smile

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Said during the SWS

"THEY're destroying Kylo's Darth Vader shrine"

I've seen discussion about this among many, including Reylos, and now...we know! Very Happy Smile

And...the Colossus (Resistance) may (or may not be) seen during the amass of ships! Squee! (What a Resistance spoiler lol)
@SW_Heroine_Journey
It looks like Rey is destroying it and Kylo is on defensive mode. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:12 pm

I definitely agree that there is something additional is going on with Rey when she stabs Kylo. I don't think she is literally possessed but might be influenced by the knife and very close to falling on DS. This is happening right after she saw a vision and Kylo said that she was left behind because of Palpatine and that she IS Palpatine. (Also it makes destinies of Rey and Ben very similar: they both struggle because of their grandfathers and they both feel abandoned because of the legacy: parents and grandparents. Rey was hunted because she can possibly have a darkness of Palpy). But who knows how really correct are these dialogues.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:19 pm

I definitely wouldn’t put too much stock into the credibility of the actual dialogue that leaks claim to happen.

I really wish that the JP leak just put the info he got into the bullet points, instead of him trying to assemble the story from the various bits. It’s like trying to learn history from a historical fiction novel, the broad details might be right but you don’t know how much of it is the author embellishing things.

Last edited by Saracene on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:22 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:Marketing 101... Stay on Brand...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 1dce255d8fb95531ae619a3523b8a4e997503b7b
@spacebaby45678

That time Palpatine was Leias only hope.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:26 pm

IF the dagger stabby stab is true, I actually think it can have beautiful implications due to a storyline that keeps coming to my mind in Xena, when Xena stabbed Marcus in the heart.  (J.J. is about my age, so I wouldn't be surprised if that influenced him, IF this is true).  This is why I am not worried, plus I do trust DLF, KK, JJ, etc.  

In the specific Xena storyline, Marcus was already 'dead' when the stab happened, and because of a life that was primarily evil, he was in Tartarus.  He learned of an evil plan, and warned Xena, which led him to becoming mortal for 48hrs by Hades to help Xena stop the evil plan.   After succeeding, when Marcus and Xena are before Hades, Xena stabs Marcus in the heart so that she can control the situation, and plead for him to have another chance - to be in the Elysian Fields, which Hades grants.  https://scifi-rewatch.livejournal.com/11346.html

So...if that is a form of loose influence for J.J., yet SW being about hope, I can see it as a chance for Rey to have a control of Ben's fate (over Palpatine), and then a form of an appeal with the Force, etc occurs to bring him back to life.   IF all of this is true.

Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 4:29 pm

Actually Kylo coming to Palps because of force bond is something that fits very well with JJ style of writing. In his movies he likes especially two things: McGuffins and repeating things to remind his audience that this things are later important in the final (Chewie's bowcaster, Khan's blood etc.). And we have new force bond power introduced that is repeatedly used through the movie. Rey and Ben can go to the place where the other is by the force bond power and come back to the place they came from later. This suggest an easy way for Kylo to survive that pit. Laughing

@Saracene
Yes, the leakers have some visuals but I don't think they have the dialogues.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:01 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:IF the dagger stabby stab is true, I actually think it can have beautiful implications due to a storyline that keeps coming to my mind in Xena, when Xena stabbed Marcus in the heart.  (J.J. is about my age, so I wouldn't be surprised if that influenced him, IF this is true).  This is why I am not worried, plus I do trust DLF, KK, JJ, etc.  

In the specific Xena storyline, Marcus was already 'dead' when the stab happened, and because of a life that was primarily evil, he was in Tartarus.  He learned of an evil plan, and warned Xena, which led him to becoming mortal for 48hrs by Hades to help Xena stop the evil plan.   After succeeding, when Marcus and Xena are before Hades, Xena stabs Marcus in the heart so that she can control the situation, and plead for him to have another chance - to be in the Elysian Fields, which Hades grants.  https://scifi-rewatch.livejournal.com/11346.html

So...if that is a form of loose influence for J.J., yet SW being about hope, I can see it as a chance for Rey to have a control of Ben's fate (over Palpatine), and then a form of an appeal with the Force, etc occurs to bring him back to life.   IF all of this is true.

Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

That is interesting! But the leaks then say how she just ditches him, no concern at all. Then she's just happy he comes to help her out -_-

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:13 pm

rey09 wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:IF the dagger stabby stab is true, I actually think it can have beautiful implications due to a storyline that keeps coming to my mind in Xena, when Xena stabbed Marcus in the heart.  (J.J. is about my age, so I wouldn't be surprised if that influenced him, IF this is true).  This is why I am not worried, plus I do trust DLF, KK, JJ, etc.  

Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

That is interesting! But the leaks then say how she just ditches him, no concern at all. Then she's just happy he comes to help her out -_-
@rey09

I'm agnostic about the leaks. I remain hopeful. Very Happy Smile

(IF they are true, then that's on DLF, not me. I love the feminine gaze, humanities goodness that Reylo and Bendemption brought to my life, and I completely want to see it on the big screen, but if it doesn't happen, it's DLF's loss.)

Until the review embargo drops, and I read actual spoiler reviews (regardless of bias, a HEA is a HEA), I am breathing with Reylo and Bendemption soaring hope!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:14 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:The Mouse has taken care of Ben's leaked pic. Laughing

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Upscale-251333434004212
@Geralt_Riv

As usual, they will claim copyright, they handled ATATCHAT by meeting him in person just to find out who was his source(s).  Why they don't care about JP leaks (multi-threads, pdf leakd) at all is beyond my understanding.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:36 pm

@OrionStars
Because there is nothing they can do about it maybe. He doesn't know any sources. He wrote it himself if I remember right. He gets his information from people that know some people that know someone... There is nothing they can do to stop it until they will find the sources on their own. And because of not only the second but third or fourth hand information, the story goes through many biases that it can be wrong other than basic plotpoints.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:44 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:@OrionStars
Because there is nothing they can do about it maybe. He doesn't know any sources. He wrote it himself if I remember right. He gets his information from people that know some people that know someone... There is nothing they can do to stop it until they will find the sources on their own. And because of not only the second but third or fourth hand information, the story goes through many biases that it can be wrong other than basic plotpoints.
@Geralt_Riv

Remember with AT-AT however, he posted information based on what he heard from a friend, who heard it from someone who worked (probably past tense now) with DLF, and he received a visit from private investigators hired by DLF. AT-AT did not sign a NDA, but they were investigating to find out who was the ultimate source, and that person definitely did. They tracked AT-AT, identified him. So, if DLF is concerned about JP, private investigators will either visit him or those in between/messengers between the NDA signed source(s) and himself are receiving visits. So, if DLP views him with concern, this is happening behind the scenes, and if they do not view him with concern, this is why nothing is happening.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:04 pm

The whole Death Star fight sequence got more interesting now that we saw what looks like Finn's reaction shot in the trailer where he's clearly in the same location. Which BTW the leaks never mentioned at all. How does Finn fit into all of this now? (It would be hilarious if Kylo actually gets to Palpatine's whereabouts with Finn's help after he's like, Rey is going to get herself killed, help me help your friend man).

Also, my hunch is that Leia actually dies much earlier in the film, and the trio hug picture that got out months ago is them mourning her passing together.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:13 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
It could be many things. He could get mixed information from his sources (some truth with ton of bullshit stuff), the sources are genuine and already taken care of without JP's knowledge, it could be the Mouse's doing (giving false information with some truth for confirmation. This is the least likely option.), he could be lying (I don't think so, based on the trailer and other leaks, and if it would be a lie then we would get more information from act 3), it could be someone leaking stuff because of some revenge for some reason, etc. Didn't he write that he doesn't know his sources when he leaked the first plotpoints? I don't remember now.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:20 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
It could be many things. He could get mixed information from his sources (some truth with ton of bullshit stuff), the sources are genuine and already taken care of without JP's knowledge, it could be the Mouse's doing (giving false information with some truth for confirmation. This is the least likely option.), he could be lying (I don't think so, based on the trailer and other leaks, and if it would be a lie then we would get more information from act 3), it could be someone leaking stuff because of some revenge for some reason, etc. Didn't he write that he doesn't know his sources when he leaked the first plotpoints? I don't remember now.
@Geralt_Riv

Regardless, it seems obvious to me that DLF, JJ, KK, etc are aiming for Pride & Prejudice and Beauty & the Beast in space, mixed with mythology and Jungian Archetypes (Joseph Campbell influence), all of these are the heartbeat and the soul of TRoS. He completely missed all of that in his leaks. So, IF there is any truth to his leaks, they are bare ingredients within the story, but not the heartbeat or the soul of the movie, which is the cupcake, or cake, pie..whatever one prefers! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:28 pm

I found this on twitter, I think someone (the user?) was talking to a reylo on tumblr who gave her two cents on the falling into the pit scene. It's not a leak but I'm loving the thinking on what could actually happen. Something like this would have the exact emotional impact we've been craving.

https://twitter.com/beyzayyy/status/1187069551139274755

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:35 pm

Studios never go after late text leaks legally. That's why MSW and MF exists even after TFA when they posted text of call sheet. ATAT was really an exception because it was quite early and because it had very major spoiler about Palpatine. I also remember that LFL got FBI involved to find a leaker who was saying that he is real worker in LF and was answering fans' questions. Also, during Prequels one person was arrested because he stole some footage from AoTC and put it on the web.

@Saracene In leaks Finn and Jannah chase after Rey on and in DS ruins. It looks like she is faster than them and the moment Finn screams "Rey" is when she is going inside the ruins without them. It seems like Rey is very determined to get to the Throne Room. Kylo is waiting for her in TR after she got a vision, they have conversation and then Kylo destroys her wayfinder and tells her that the only way to get to Palpatine is through Kylo. Which is very odd. Almost like he doesn't want her to find Palpatine on her own. Because - at this point - why the heck she needs that wayfinder that much and why she is chasing after Palpy? To kill him? Rey looks quite wild and lost in that water scene.

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:42 pm

@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, maybe. JP really doesn't know his source in flesh and blood, he already admitted it, he met this source through the internet. Probably it's really hard for them to track the source down because the source is anonymous? but my friend who works for IT company said if they really want to track the source down, then there are plenty of ways to do it. So there is another possibility than the source didn't give away the most important part(s) of the film, therefore, Disney spared them, just like how they shut ATAT down because he dared to leak the info of Palpy. If ATAT only leaked Finn/Poe stuff, they probably wouldn't have to threaten him.

Anw, ATAT has just said on twitter that it's very likely that JW and JP got specific scenes from a person of the team who was supposed to take care of trailer and TV spots, because they need months to work for these stuff and the scenes they choose to put in trailer and tv spots are usually framed out and set in stone so it's really easy to leak them out. ATAT also said he even had to work for a single commercial for several months
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next