Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1

+43
Xylo Ren
Darth Dementor
Birdwoman
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Kinbari
MoonlitMoss
Kessel
Darth Dingbat
Search Your Feelings
rey09
Blackcanary
Rimfaxe96
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Maria26
Force22
Little_Boots
Luke Browalker
Mana
Saracene
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
SanghaRen
MissHarper
Airemyn
Ohtze
spacebaby45678
ISeeAnIsland
Zeralyos
Sylvia Snow
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Darth_Awakened
AnneNeville
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
BastilaBey
RKR Connection
panki
47 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Who is Rey related to?

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap51%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 29 ]
ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 57

Poll closed

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 2:05 am

Me thinks yes...Mainly just because I really really really want Skywalker-Solo-Kenobi babies Very Happy
And also there are some other reasons but I forgot them Razz

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1

Post by Maria26 Wed 30 Mar 2016, 1:20 pm

Rey being a Kenobi would be so special to me. There's always been a Kenobi in the Star Wars movies. Ben was a very important character in the franchise and it would be so amazing to have Rey be related to him. Needless to say, there are tons of hints leaning toward that. Just the fact that they've asked Ewan to come back for one line and even used Alec's voice. Please, let it be IT!

I'll be fine , as long as she isn't related to Luke.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 30 Mar 2016, 2:34 pm

it makes sense but I'm not sure how much exposition it'll take.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 30 Mar 2016, 5:47 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Here's an interview with Ewan McGregor on how he got involved with TFA if anyone's interested.
He is the spitting image of my cousin.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Wed 30 Mar 2016, 6:00 pm

vaderito wrote:it makes sense but I'm not sure how much exposition it'll take.

I agree. It will be interesting to see how they will approach it if she is related to Obi Wan. But I do hope she is related to him.
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 30 Mar 2016, 6:21 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:Here's an interview with Ewan McGregor on how he got involved with TFA if anyone's interested.
Is your cousin single? Laughing
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 30 Mar 2016, 6:48 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Unfortunately he left this world back in 2010. He was a very good looking guy Sad
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:38 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Unfortunately he left this world back in 2010. He was a very good looking guy Sad
Sorry to hear that Sad

I found another gem! That pic of Rey and Finn is from the trailer

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Fonf28

Both maps lack of the planet of interest, they went missing from the archives (kamino, ach-to) Cool

Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 31 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

Happy birthday to Ewan! aka Obi-Wan aka Ben aka Rey's grandpa Wink
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 31 Mar 2016, 8:44 pm

One thing I took from the first viewing was that she was obi wans grand daughter, mainly because of this:

http://geminiwankenobi.tumblr.com/post/141678656454/the-ending-tells-you-who-she-is-practically-hands
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 31 Mar 2016, 9:07 pm

Here is an interesting inversion.....

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Darth-Vader

Vader and Palpatine

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 1453925857m_SPLASH

Kylo and Rey

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:40 pm

I am hoping she is a Kenobi but....how interesting would it be if she were a Kenobi *and* a Palpatine?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 01 Apr 2016, 12:42 am

ReyofLightSide wrote:I am hoping she is a Kenobi but....how interesting would it be if she were a Kenobi *and* a Palpatine?

This going to be one hell of lineage if Kylo and Rey ever have a child together. The kid would be descended of all those powerful bloodlines, Skywalkers, Solo, Kenobi and Sheev. Better not falling for Dark Side with that kind of background Mwehe
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:02 am

Gemini wrote:One thing I took from the first viewing was that she was obi wans grand daughter, mainly because of this:

http://geminiwankenobi.tumblr.com/post/141678656454/the-ending-tells-you-who-she-is-practically-hands
The last scene is so poetic Thumbs up
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:52 am

On a closer look, there are some objects in Obi Wan's wooden box, I'm believe Maz may had known about Obi Wan Kenobi and she would want to keep all his stuff at where it should be out of respect.

But there are some objects just...out of place, and not exactly fit his character. Obi wan kept the saber in here so to him, this is the safe haven, so he could also put some of his treasure belongings in here as well ( I don't know if this legal since it's from the movie but it just 1/10 of the pictures

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Image16[/url]

This, for me look like some kind of bracelet, a handmade gift and it's obvious that he didn't made if for himself, so could it be a gift from someone he loved? A secret lover perhaps? Satine?!

There also a red bag of which I would like to know where did he got it

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Image17[/url]

Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackIsTheColor Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

My vote went to Kenobi but I so much want her to be Darkside.
BlackIsTheColor
BlackIsTheColor
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 01 Apr 2016, 4:06 pm

Considering that in the earliest drafts for TFA Rey's parents were refugees who fled from the KoR massacring their clan I'm going for "Rey Random".
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohtze Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:16 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:Considering that in the earliest drafts for TFA Rey's parents were refugees who fled from the KoR massacring their clan I'm going for "Rey Random".

Narratively I think it would be really interesting to see how they pull off the Rey Random route. Like there's a lot of directions they could take with it.
Ohtze
Ohtze
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:21 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:Considering that in the earliest drafts for TFA Rey's parents were refugees who fled from the KoR massacring their clan I'm going for "Rey Random".

And, that clan massacre scene still exists in the force vision which, we were told, was cut right down to make it more relevant to Rey herself, so it's possible that backstory has survived.
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:22 pm

There is something off about Rey, I've said it a million times. I think the track "That Girl with The Staff" says a lot about who she might be. Its split into two sections,(actually a curious intro) you have rey's nice theme then it turns absolutely evil and makes my skin crawl. I remember the first time I heard it I was like.."oh this is nice...then I was like WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?  affraid " by the second half of the song. It made me feel very uneasy like i'd just been duped into a nice song then it turned very evil and twisted.

I think she's part Kenobi, part evil background. It could explain why Obi Wan went into hiding, just wanted to wipe himself off the face of the galaxy

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:41 pm

If we find out Kylo turned not that many years ago (which I think makes sense) then it wouldn't work that KOR attacked her clan. I also think KOR attacking rey's clan would add a bigger obstacle to reylo. He's already killed many, along with his father. Are they really going to add to the list? Hope not!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:08 pm

@Gemini,that track is deffinatly creepy and it might say a lot about who Rey is and her dual nature.
Have you noticed that the music starting around 1:10 is very similar to the one that plays when Mitaka informed Kylo that BB8 had escaped and mentions the girl(aka Rey).

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sat 02 Apr 2016, 2:48 am

So...if Rey's father was Qui Gonn, would her name be Rey Jinn (Ragin')? Razz

I voted Kenobi but she can be a Palpatine as well but I'd rather not think of Sheev getting it on. Suspect
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 02 Apr 2016, 3:12 am

rey09 wrote:If we find out Kylo turned not that many years ago (which I think makes sense) then it wouldn't work that KOR attacked her clan. I also think KOR attacking rey's clan would add a bigger obstacle to reylo. He's already killed many, along with his father. Are they really going to add to the list? Hope not!!

Yeah, if we find out Ren and the KOR also had a hand in destroying Rey's family, I'll just...

ARCHIVE: Rey's Lineage Discussion - 1 - Page 3 Giphy

But I still believe Rey is of royal lineage. What kind of royal lineage, is up for debate.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next