Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

+53
Slade
Forsythia
Search Your Feelings
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
C.V
Marchtwin
Armadeus
Socialnole
ladyconsular
Lily Snape
Rei of Sunshine
panki
BenRey
MissG
Krafty
Airemyn
Rimfaxe96
Gemini
snufkin
Little_Boots
Darth Dementor
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
Sylvia Snow
Reylo Lemon
Xylo Ren
Darth_Awakened
guardienne
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
AnneNeville
Helix
Darth Rowan
Force22
Irina de France
spacebaby45678
Saracene
EchoBase
CienaRee
ZenBrainJam
Kylo Ren
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
Mana
Reynak
Kessel
MeadowofAshes
MindAndMagic
BastilaBey
SoloSideCousin
nonesuch
ZioRen
57 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 09 Jun 2016, 5:29 am

BenRey wrote:Man, there's really gonna be a change.org petition when Reylo becomes canon. All the signs are there. These people are unstable and will stop at nothing to shame us. Thankfully, Disney doesn't give a f****. Twisted Evil
@BenRey

I'm so tempted to be Devil's Advocate and start this up myself, just to see how many will actually sign it. And revel in the schadenfreude when its revealed that a Reylo started that petition. But then again, it might backfire on my karma and I'll be reborn as a tapeworm or something.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

Post by snufkin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 10:27 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
@snufkin

Oh man Rolling Eyes! Private company/organization/leaders determining their own destiny here, expressing freely, not hurting anybody. If you don't like the product or the producers, nobody is forcing you to go to that park or watch that movie. It's not a "You must watch Episode VIII or be exiled to a deserted planet" kind of situation! Laughing
@SoloSideCousin

Oh but you must because it is a special part of your childhood (and yours alone!) and you do not want to see it ruined because KK et all decided to make a woman and 2 men of color the leads. So it's not that you're a horrible sexist or racist, it's that you're making a stand because won't somebody think of the children (see all the dudebros who are like "it's about ethics in Hollywood frachises" not that I'm being a misogynist a** for everything I've said about the new Ghostbusters)?!

If you're talking about Tim Cook going after Georgia et all for their recent Jim Crow shenanigans against bathroom segregation, I am down with that. Citizens United on the other hand, don't get me started!

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 09 Jun 2016, 10:56 am

I love the latest leak posted by MSW yesterday. Luke is not Rey's dad. Watch TFA again and you will see she is not. LOL!
Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about the interrogation scene where he is close to her and his face fills with wonder and attraction. Everytime I see that it reminds me that Kylo is living in a state of emotional death....feeling nothing or trying to not feel anything. When he is looking at her it is like he is seeing life and he wants life still....but then he rejects it and tries to repress it again. It is fascinating to watch.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

Birdwoman wrote:I love the latest leak posted by MSW yesterday. Luke is not Rey's dad. Watch TFA again and you will see she is not. LOL!
Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about the interrogation scene where he is close to her and his face fills with wonder and attraction. Everytime I see that it reminds me that Kylo is living in a state of emotional death....feeling nothing or trying to not feel anything. When he is looking at her it is like he is seeing life and he wants life still....but then he rejects it and tries to repress it again. It is fascinating to watch.
@Birdwoman

It IS good to have it confirmed, for sure. And yes, he has that look of rapture/wonder both in the interrogation scene and also when she's kicking his @$$ in the forest, which I love. If the recent weeks' MSW leaks/spoilers of the Luke/Kylo/Rey moments in VIII are anything to go by, I'm rooting for more of those microexpressions Rey brings out in Kylo. It's amazing really, how she stems from supposedly humble, insignificant beginnings, but she takes him over completely, more powerful than Snoke, even. Roll on, December 2017... I need them to leak some Reylo photos. Even if they're sneering at each other, LOL I don't care. Just anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:24 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I love the latest leak posted by MSW yesterday.  Luke is not Rey's dad.  Watch TFA again and you will see she is not. LOL!
Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about the interrogation scene where he is close to her and his face fills with wonder and attraction.  Everytime I see that it reminds me that Kylo is living in a state of emotional death....feeling nothing or trying to not feel anything.  When he is looking at her it is like he is seeing life and he wants life still....but then he rejects it and tries to repress it again.  It is fascinating to watch.
@Birdwoman

It IS good to have it confirmed, for sure. And yes, he has that look of rapture/wonder both in the interrogation scene and also when she's kicking his @$$ in the forest, which I love. If the recent weeks' MSW leaks/spoilers of the Luke/Kylo/Rey moments in VIII are anything to go by, I'm rooting for more of those microexpressions Rey brings out in Kylo. It's amazing really, how she stems from supposedly humble, insignificant beginnings, but she takes him over completely, more powerful than Snoke, even. Roll on,  December 2017... I need them to leak some Reylo photos. Even if they're sneering at each other, LOL I don't care. Just anything.
@RandomObserver

When they finally kiss, i think I may actually cry.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:28 pm

Slade wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I love the latest leak posted by MSW yesterday.  Luke is not Rey's dad.  Watch TFA again and you will see she is not. LOL!
Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about the interrogation scene where he is close to her and his face fills with wonder and attraction.  Everytime I see that it reminds me that Kylo is living in a state of emotional death....feeling nothing or trying to not feel anything.  When he is looking at her it is like he is seeing life and he wants life still....but then he rejects it and tries to repress it again.  It is fascinating to watch.
@Birdwoman

It IS good to have it confirmed, for sure. And yes, he has that look of rapture/wonder both in the interrogation scene and also when she's kicking his @$$ in the forest, which I love. If the recent weeks' MSW leaks/spoilers of the Luke/Kylo/Rey moments in VIII are anything to go by, I'm rooting for more of those microexpressions Rey brings out in Kylo. It's amazing really, how she stems from supposedly humble, insignificant beginnings, but she takes him over completely, more powerful than Snoke, even. Roll on,  December 2017... I need them to leak some Reylo photos. Even if they're sneering at each other, LOL I don't care. Just anything.
@RandomObserver

@Slade

At the very least, I will probably audibly "squeee!" in the theatre, much to the embarrassment of my husband.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:41 pm

Someone in another thread....I think....mentioned they feel a kiss or definitely some kind of affectionate action will be the big twist in the next movie. I think it will also because most people I know real life didn't see the reylo stuff. It will shock them. She is supposed to love the 'good' guy.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:45 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Slade wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
@Birdwoman

@RandomObserver

@Slade

At the very least, I will probably audibly "squeee!" in the theatre, much to the embarrassment of my husband.
@ISeeAnIsland

You know, I've wondered about the reaction in the theatre on an opening night showing.  I can just imagine fanboys moaning "Noooooooooo!!!!" (like Darth Vader in ROTS) and me clapping and screaming with my very big mouth, "YES!!!" I bet I would be the only one.  There will be disruption in the seats. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:48 pm

If we end up with a kiss as the big shocker of Episode VIII I will cheer. Loudly. No shame. And I will shake hands with anyone I see in a Reylo shirt becuase you know people will make and wear them.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:59 pm

We will have to do what we did at the other forum and post gifs that represent our reactions to Reylo affection when it happens.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 21 C6d5f0d77b5ccdeaf02c4e241391cb5e
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:08 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:We will have to do what we did at the other forum and post gifs that represent our reactions to Reylo affection when it happens.

@Xylo Ren

My reaction will be:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 21 Explos10

Followed by:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 21 Smoke10
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:10 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:If we end up with a kiss as the big shocker of Episode VIII I will cheer. Loudly. No shame. And I will shake hands with anyone I see in a Reylo shirt becuase you know people will make and wear them.
@MeadowofAshes

Oh you know there will be Reylo shirts going into VIII.

I just hope that it doesn't turn into a "Team Reylo" / "Team Finnrey" thing.

My husband's cousin (who is one year older than I am) owned a "Team Edward" t-shirt at one time. L-puke
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:27 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:If we end up with a kiss as the big shocker of Episode VIII I will cheer. Loudly. No shame. And I will shake hands with anyone I see in a Reylo shirt becuase you know people will make and wear them.
@MeadowofAshes

My husband's cousin (who is one year older than I am) owned a "Team Edward" t-shirt at one time. L-puke
@ISeeAnIsland

Ohh I can see how that would turn ugly. When I saw Breaking Dawn, with my then GF, people would insult and scream at fans wearing a Team Edward/Team Jacob shirt because they supported the opposing ship. Midnight showings will attract the die hard fanatics who take things waaaaayy to far. Laughing
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:28 pm

@ISeeAnIsland I remember trying to see a completely different movie during one of the Twilight's opening days and the sea of Team SoandSo shirts. *shudders* But you know, that would almost be worth it for the faces on the fanboys and antis when one of those two ships did actually sail. Very Happy

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:30 pm

I honestly think that they have to something shocking enough to make it clear enough to everyone who overlooked it. A hug won't do that. And while I'm sorry that I missed IMAX by seeing it after it was out for 8 weeks, not sorry that I missed the crazy lines/fanboys when I went to go see Brooklyn on Christmas night.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:33 pm

snufkin wrote:
I honestly think that they have to something shocking enough to make it clear enough to everyone who overlooked it. A hug won't do that. And while I'm sorry that I missed IMAX by seeing it after it was out for 8 weeks, not sorry that I missed the crazy lines/fanboys when I went to go see Brooklyn on Christmas night.
@snufkin

Agree, i secretly hope they will have the kiss in the water, that their fight on Ach To will be full of chemistry or sexual undertones and when Rey fall into the water, Kylo will save her and as they swim back to the water surface the will have a passionate kiss
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:40 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@snufkin

Agree, i secretly hope they will have the kiss in the water, that their fight on Ach To will be full of chemistry or sexual undertones and when Rey fall into the water, Kylo will save her and as they swim back to the water surface the will have a passionate kiss
@Sylvia Snow

That would be the perfect first kiss for Reylo! Now when the cliff fight happens the tension is going to be doubly palpable, for me.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Thu 09 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm

Some interesting tweets about how Kylo hate is linked to misogyny.

https://twitter.com/fangirlJeanne/status/740985721134026753
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:19 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@ISeeAnIsland

And it wasn't for irony?

Good grief. I learned everything I ever needed to know about Twilight from my grade school age cousins. One was Team Edward and one was Team Jacob. Of course they were like 11 and 13, so that kind of worked for them. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:26 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@ISeeAnIsland

And it wasn't for irony?

Good grief. I learned everything I ever needed to know about Twilight from my grade school age cousins. One was Team Edward and one was Team Jacob. Of course they were like 11 and 13, so that kind of worked for them. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

It kind of already is like that on Tumblr but Lord heavens no please not that!!! For me, it was never about picking a team. It was about knowing what I saw on screen on my first viewing that made my jaw drop. Although I am a fan of his character, Finn was never a contender, and to me he was never presented as a love interest.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:36 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@ISeeAnIsland

And it wasn't for irony?

@SoloSideCousin

Semi-ironically? In that it was an admitted guilty pleasure?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@snufkin

@Sylvia Snow

That would be the perfect first kiss for Reylo! Now when the cliff fight happens the tension is going to be doubly palpable, for me.
@Darth Dementor

Not too familiar with the genre besides Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, but a lot of people on here have said that they'd love like that b/c it'd be straight out of the wuxia (hope I'm spelling that right) genre.  Hell, all they have to do is have a firm handshake where Rey says "You're not that bad Kylo Ren. To be honest, Finn kind of gets on my nerves. Can I ask you who does your hair, it's fabulous!" and that would be shocking enough for a lot of the audience.

Also dear God no please any "Team Whatever" shirts in reference to Twilight. My oldest childhood friend LOVES those books and I tried reading the first one because she talked about it so much (and my username is a reference to a book series she introduced me to when we first became friends). It was so so very painful having to read that book the entire way through (she wanted me to read it so we could talk about it, so I had to finish it) because besides problematic romantic relationship, the writing was horrible. Anything to do with Twilight would make me immediately run for the nearest Exit. Only time ever in my life a recommendation from that person was ever off base.

Last edited by snufkin on Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:45 pm

BenRey wrote:Some interesting tweets about how Kylo hate is linked to misogyny.

@BenRey

That is excellent. And the crux of what gets my feminist rage up whenever I read comments about how what happened to Han is why they feel justified in their hate. https://twitter.com/fangirlJeanne/status/740970910505541632
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:42 pm

snufkin wrote:
BenRey wrote:Some interesting tweets about how Kylo hate is linked to misogyny.

@BenRey

That is excellent. And the crux of what gets my feminist rage up whenever I read comments about how what happened to Han is why they feel justified in their hate. https://twitter.com/fangirlJeanne/status/740970910505541632
@snufkin

I never really understood how people who loved Han as a character can be so insistent on killing his son. You know, the son that I'm sure Han Solo would much rather see redeemed. The son that he forgave and hoped would forgive him in return in his dying moment in one of the novelizations. And that's not even getting into why that would be the worst possible ending for Leia, or Luke for that matter. What character they love truly wins if Kylo dies unredeemed?

Also those tweets are legit (I hate that word, why am I using it? I don't know). They're putting into words a lot of stuff I now realized I felt but couldn't put an explanation to about some fan treatment of Kylo. Somehow him being a "whiny emo baby" is more unforgivable than him killing Han Solo from all the complaints I've read.

Last edited by ZioRen on Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:48 pm

Meh. Are there "Team #StarWars" T-shirts? I can't think of a single character I don't like in VII (except maybe Unkar Plutt; hmm...). I wouldn't even want to miss Phasma's 20 seconds of screentime, because Finn throwing her into a trash compactor is just that awesome. Cool
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next