Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

+49
Armadeus
Sforza
Marchtwin
Moonjump05
pacificwanderer
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
rey09
Camaro
Kyla Ren
Little_Boots
Reynak
Darth_Awakened
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
MeadowofAshes
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
Darth Dementor
CienaRee
SanghaRen
salmund
Saracene
Search Your Feelings
Stefynoseu
Airemyn
Luke Browalker
Blackcanary
Rei of Sunshine
guardienne
SoloSideCousin
Queen Rey
Mana
RKR Connection
creepi0
MoonFyre
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Reylo Lemon
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
53 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:08 pm

IoJovi wrote:It would take me a bit of searching for the actual link, but Pablo Hidalgo tweeted to an ask the other day that while KOTOR was no longer canon, they would be pulling elements from it.

I squeeled at that.

He's been tweeting a lot of things lately that have made me go "Squee!"

I'm hoping that his comment about some of the deleted scenes not being canon means that we've got a really important scene coming up in VIII or IX with Kylo and the Millennium Falcon.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:14 pm

Pablo said about Ben's background "we have just started". We. he wrote Tatooine Trials aka Young Ben virtual reality game, so he is involved with the character a lot.

BTW, Reynak has a great idea to bring our best posts over here.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:15 pm

This is not that bad, I mean there are more tools foe me to use while on my IPad so that's good enough for me
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:16 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:It would take me a bit of searching for the actual link, but Pablo Hidalgo tweeted to an ask the other day that while KOTOR was no longer canon, they would be pulling elements from it.

I squeeled at that.

I'm hoping that his comment about some of the deleted scenes not being canon means that we've got a really important scene coming up in VIII or IX with Kylo and the Millennium Falcon.
Wasn't Rakata Prime in the map to Luke too? References to KotOR springing up all over.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:18 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

I squeeled at that.

Wasn't Rakata Prime in the map to Luke too? References to KotOR springing up all over.

Yep, Rakata Prime was in the VD galaxy map. Malachor and Taris are now canon, too.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:29 pm

Force Bond is so happening officially as in will get a name (it has happened unofficially) and rey will get double blade saber like Bastila.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:48 pm

vaderito wrote:cause Virgin!Kylo a big spoiler. or maybe Pablo will get to that one eventually. I bet he gets tweeted 24-7.

No, Rey is a big spoiler if virgin!Kylo. Evil or Very Mad
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:50 pm

Talking about Reylo, BB8 is the cause for them to cross paths, he's looking for the droid, she's having the droid, sneaky BB8
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:51 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Talking about Reylo, BB8 is the cause for them to cross paths, he's looking for the droid, she's having the droid, sneaky BB8
Totally, as much as I adore BB-8 (how could you not?) he is basically a plot device to ensure that Rey and Kylo can meet alone in the forest.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:57 pm

The Force wills it. It needs Reylo babies.

BTW, any volunteers who would like to make selection of best posts from ** thread and bring them here?

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:30 pm

A kind of connection like the force bond is canon?
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:46 pm

no more. It was in EU. But Pablo says they are taking elements from EU. And Reylo bond looks suspiciously like Force Bond.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:48 pm

It might even be an entirely new sort of Force bond, a fated bond between two people who have never met...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:56 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
vaderito wrote:Outsiders are lurking like crazy. almost 20,000 views in just 2 days vs Finnrey Bond's 20,000 in 12 days. i wish old thread gets to 1M views despite being closed. It's at 922,000 and change.
finnrey bond makes me want to laugh at their faces, I cannot Laughing Laughing

I wonder how quickly this thread will grow, just wait until April when it's legal to post all the gifs Very Happy
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:59 pm

Darth Dingleberry wrote:It might even be an entirely new sort of Force bond, a fated bond between two people who have never met...

That's a great point! They definitely can't just nick FB from KOTOR without making it at least somewhat their own.

BTW, viewing count is now

Reylo Romance, 2 days old = 20,099
Finnrey Bond, 12 days old = 20,142

And we are locked, they are not.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:10 pm

I have a question about the Force Bond.
I have not been so much in EU, so I am totally confused on FB. Is it a same thing (a way of communication through the Force) as is between Vader and Luke at the end of ESB?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:16 pm

Which Darth are you? Laughing

Dingleberry = Imbecillis
Rowan = ????
Awekened = ????

Anyone knows how FB works? I've heard about it from Ohtze meta and Fizz wrote one too, but I'm still not sure how to explain in plain text.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:23 pm

vaderito wrote:Which Darth are you? Laughing

Dingleberry = Imbecillis
Rowan = ????
Awekened = ????

Anyone knows how FB works? I've heard about it from Ohtze meta and Fizz wrote one too, but I'm still not sure how to explain in plain text.

I am Darth Awekened - I wrote my first post some 15 minutes before they locked it down at my big surprise Suspect

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing That's the most hilarious story ever! Welcome to proper Reylo place!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:28 pm

Darth_Awekened wrote:
vaderito wrote:Which Darth from *** are you? Laughing

Dingleberry = Imbecillis
Rowan = ????
Awekened = ????

I am Darth Awekened - I wrote my first post at *** some 15 minutes before they locked it down at my big surprise Suspect
oh poor baby Very Happy  that's bad luck and most of all, bad treatment for us

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:32 pm

well, that's behind us so lets move onto something on topic such as Virgin!Kylo. I'm 100% sure he's a Super Virgin, the Never Been Kissed kind. He so desperately wants to touch and kiss and make love to Rey but has no clue how to do either. hence that moronic "tell me about the droid" after awesome bridal carry + proposal kneeling + you are my guest + unmasking innuendo.

Also, Dingleberry is 100% right that Kylo says "Harder" when rey brings him to his knees right after she powers up and gets the upper hand. I didn't believe it but yes, you can hear Harder well.

Now I have no doubts, not that I had any before, that Rey and Kylo fight is SW's first sex scene ever. Sexual references are everywhere from meeting on Takodana (his saber carried in a way to look like a giant penis, than he points it close to her face) to much discussed lining up of their lips during interrogation as if he wanted to kiss her + all the grunting, grimacing and sweating, but Snow fight took it to the next level. When they lock swords, he looks like he's thrusting on top of her, she closes her eyes in ecstasy, they sweat, breathe heavily in unison than get that glazed, smoldering post-coital look in their eyes, than they fight again producing only sounds such as aaaah, ooooh, ah!ah!oh!oh!, aaaaaaaah, ooooooh!, screams, grunting, heavy breathing, sweating and he even says Harder.

I rest my case. Feel free to dispute my conclusions or support them with more evidence.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:52 pm

@vaderito and @MariaA
lol
thank you for warm welcome...
I was lurking there for some time (around two months), because I was not sure I am sane anymore ( Very Happy ).
The fact is that idea of Reylo came to me during my first watching of TFA (interrogation scene). As I am not so shipping person and pretty much rational, I thought that everyone caught the clues from the movies.(Probably not very young kids, but most of adults I would say yes). Then I went on the net..... Twisted Evil
Trash, Shippers, crazy, evil, twisted.....and so on. The first clever things on the subject I found on JCF thread..which was closed a couple of days ago (I still do not get why) [removed]

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:58 pm

Haha, hello fellow reylos

Gonna start this off with the purrs

LOl I still cant get over Ren purring every time he's in Rey's thoughts and he's feeling all fuzzy. It happens several times in this movie

1. When he reads her mind in the forest, cuts to him being very close and purring..he's so damn excited that he just has to take her with him.

2. He purrs when he goes into her mind the second time and looks at who she is, purring all the while he's looking at her face.

3. He purrs when he says "dont be afraid I feel it too" then it stops when she brick walls him lol

Im not buying the "we chose a cat's purr because it's raw and primal" bull! cats are affectionate when they purr, they purr when they are excited and happy. They didnt modify it that much, it sounds exactly like a cat.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:59 pm

He has hearts in his eyes!!!!

Bear with me...I'm still letting that sink in. It's going to be awhile...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:00 pm

this how I became Reylo shipper. I swear I was pumped to ship Finnrey cause marketing conditioned me plus base don spoilers, I knew he was an ex Storm trooper so I thought that would be interesting. But the movie goes on and I'm not feeling it. Nothing about them screamed star crossed lovers. Plus they really sanitized him so that was disappointing too. Anyway, movie goes on but that part where Kylo freaks out over "a girl" is nagging me cause many romances have that trope where one of both lovers hear about one or the other before they meet. So comes Rey;s vision and that part that looked like he saved her made me pay attention but I still don't suspect anything though on the back of my head I start singing Once Upon a Dream for no reason. Than they meet, he carries her like a bride, now I think that's REALLY odd because that's by far the most romantic moment in the movie, how could that possibly be?

And than, he unmasked and she blinked. That moment launched a ship, 1000 metas, fanarts, antis, etc. That was just the most epic thing in SW ever. That's when I became hopeless Reylo shipper.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next