Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

+49
Armadeus
Sforza
Marchtwin
Moonjump05
pacificwanderer
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
rey09
Camaro
Kyla Ren
Little_Boots
Reynak
Darth_Awakened
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
MeadowofAshes
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
Darth Dementor
CienaRee
SanghaRen
salmund
Saracene
Search Your Feelings
Stefynoseu
Airemyn
Luke Browalker
Blackcanary
Rei of Sunshine
guardienne
SoloSideCousin
Queen Rey
Mana
RKR Connection
creepi0
MoonFyre
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Reylo Lemon
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
53 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:09 pm

vaderito wrote:well, that's behind us so lets move onto something on topic such as Virgin!Kylo. I'm 100% sure he's a Super Virgin, the Never Been Kissed kind. He so desperately wants to touch and kiss and make love to Rey but has no clue how to do either. hence that moronic "tell me about the droid" after awesome bridal carry + proposal kneeling + you are my guest + unmasking innuendo.

Also, Dingleberry is 100% right that Kylo says "Harder" when rey brings him to his knees right after she powers up and gets the upper hand. I didn't believe it but yes, you can hear Harder well.

Now I have no doubts, not that I had any before, that Rey and Kylo fight is SW's first sex scene ever. Sexual references are everywhere from meeting on Takodana (his saber carried in a way to look like a giant penis, than he points it close to her face) to much discussed lining up of their lips during interrogation as if he wanted to kiss her + all the grunting, grimacing and sweating, but Snow fight took it to the next level. When they lock swords, he looks like he's thrusting on top of her, she closes her eyes in ecstasy, they sweat, breathe heavily in unison than get that glazed, smoldering post-coital look in their eyes, than they fight again producing only sounds such as aaaah, ooooh, ah!ah!oh!oh!, aaaaaaaah, ooooooh!, screams, grunting, heavy breathing, sweating and he even says Harder.

I rest my case. Feel free to dispute my conclusions or support them with more evidence.

I'm not disputing anything Razz

Yeah, now that you described the fight that way I can't unsee it now. And if you think about the way that the climax of the fight progresses... he says "harder", then possibly "harder... HARDER!" (though I'm not 100% sure of that) and then comes the tussle with the wrist-grabbing, with screaming and growling, then his phallic lightsaber is extinguished and he ends up lying on the ground, totally spent.

Um. I've heard some people describe that lightsaber-extinguishing as emasculation, but I'm seeing something a bit different here.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:10 pm

It was a weird journey for me.

I didn't really see it the first time in the cinema for one main reason. I knew this was a movie about a strong lead woman and I was completely focused on her and not focusing on much else, I was analysing how they were handling her story.

Then I watched the interrogation scene again, and oh boy how did I not even register "dont be afraid I feel it too" the first time around. Thats what sold it to me.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:11 pm

Interesting, Vaderito. I did become a Reylo shipper upon my first viewing, but it wasn't until the 'You Need a Teacher' line (aka the awkward marriage proposal). That's what sealed it for me at that point, and I was done.

I took my mom to see it three weeks later when I was visiting her out of state. She and I have 95% always been on the same page as far as pairings, and I had been going on about Reylo during those three weeks before she saw it. I didn't want to give too much away, but I did want to see her take on it since we have such similar opinions in regards to shipping.

I warned her he does something truly terrible, but I didn't say what. I wanted her to go in fresh just like I did, and unspoiled.

Maybe half way through the second act, she whispers, I think she's Luke's. I lol'd and told her no - keep watching. Five minutes later she says she likes Finn and Rey together. I told her no, keep watching. It gets better.

Finally, the third act. The interrogation scene came, and she was in, hook line and sinker. She told me had she not saw the movie with me, and had I not mentioned anything in regards to Reylo, she still would have shipped them hardcore. Moreso, she's gaga head over heels with Adam Driver, and is now caught up on Girls!!!!

I gave her access to my tumblr account so she could see all of the beautiful fan art and memes that come out daily. I blocked almost all of the antis so she wouldn't have to be bothered by them.

I am telling you, we are having so much fun with this. She's 67 and I'm sad she lives out of state - we have both preordered TFA on itunes and can't wait til next Friday! She comes to visit me here in Georgia in the beginning of May, and we have a full Star Wars marathon Episodes I through VII planned out!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:12 pm

Also when Kylo bridal carried her as Han look from afar, Kylo is walking oh so proudly with Rey in his arms, strolling through the castle bounce
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:12 pm

Gemini wrote:Haha, hello fellow reylos

Gonna start this off with the purrs

LOl I still cant get over Ren purring every time he's in Rey's thoughts and he's feeling all fuzzy. It happens several times in this movie

1. When he reads her mind in the forest, cuts to him being very close and purring..he's so damn excited that he just has to take her with him.

2. He purrs when he goes into her mind the second time and looks at who she is, purring all the while he's looking at her face.

3. He purrs when he says "dont be afraid I feel it too" then it stops when she brick walls him lol

Im not buying the "we chose a cat's purr because it's raw and primal" bull! cats are affectionate when they purr, they purr when they are excited and happy. They didnt modify it that much, it sounds exactly like a cat.

I'm not buying it either. Do we hear that purring sound in any other scenes, by the way? They said it was Ren's "Force sound" - but do we hear it when he's reading Poe's mind, for example? I can't remember that we do.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:13 pm

"Harder" totally fits his submissiveness around Rey (kneeling before her) and his masochistic tendencies (beating his wound and his death wish after killing Han is very prominent, see picking a fight despite bad, bleeding injury).

As for purring, I agree that he definitely wants to heal himself but doesn't know how but maybe instinctively or through the Force feels that Rey could help. No wonder her Force sound is heartbeat - life, love, health. But he's primal and raw too, no question about it. The fight is really about him and Rey being so primal, raw and animalistic.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:14 pm

Darth Dingleberry wrote:
Gemini wrote:Haha, hello fellow reylos

Gonna start this off with the purrs

LOl I still cant get over Ren purring every time he's in Rey's thoughts and he's feeling all fuzzy. It happens several times in this movie

1. When he reads her mind in the forest, cuts to him being very close and purring..he's so damn excited that he just has to take her with him.

2. He purrs when he goes into her mind the second time and looks at who she is, purring all the while he's looking at her face.

3. He purrs when he says "dont be afraid I feel it too" then it stops when she brick walls him lol

Im not buying the "we chose a cat's purr because it's raw and primal" bull! cats are affectionate when they purr, they purr when they are excited and happy. They didnt modify it that much, it sounds exactly like a cat.

I'm not buying it either. Do we hear that purring sound in any other scenes, by the way? They said it was Ren's "Force sound" - but do we hear it when he's reading Poe's mind, for example? I can't remember that we do.

Nope, I looked over the other scenes, he does not do this with Poe. Only Rey.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:16 pm

OMG - not only have I inundated you guys with my coronary over those motherf**ing heart eyes, I've been inundating my mother with it as well. ALL DAY LONG.

I just told her about "harder" during the sex scene in the third act. I think she now wants to discuss Adam Driver's "size" with me.

Lord help us!!!!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:17 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Also when Kylo bridal carried her as Han look from afar, Kylo is walking oh so proudly with Rey in his arms, strolling through the castle bounce

And the ease in which he picked her up and carried her, like she was so light in his arms (sigh). I still wonder how far he had to carry her to get back to his shuttle.

Also, Pablo Hidalgo confirmed on Twitter that the production name for Kylo's shuttle was the "limo" so he doesn't pilot it himself (of course). I wonder if he put Rey down when he boarded the shuttle or if he continued carrying her.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:18 pm

Animal magnetism. He feels that she is his mate hence animal sound. Purring is heard during mating. he wants to mate with Rey hardcore cause he can heal him. It's a mix of all those things.

But yes, sex is a huge deal with Rey and Ren, not just spirituality. Their sexuality awakened big time. he went from composed and monkish at the beginning of the movie to disheveled, sweaty, bleeding animal at the end. All passion no restraint. Granted, he never had restraint but at least he tried to keep appearances. No more.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:21 pm

vaderito wrote:"Harder" totally fits his submissiveness around Rey (kneeling before her) and his masochistic tendencies (beating his wound and his death wish after killing Han is very prominent, see picking a fight despite bad, bleeding injury).

As for purring, I agree that he definitely wants to heal himself but doesn't know how but maybe instinctively or through the Force feels that Rey could help. No wonder her Force sound is heartbeat - life, love, health. But he's primal and raw too, no question about it. The fight is really about him and Rey being so primal, raw and animalistic.

Yeah I agree,

I just saw it as affection as well because when he first meets her he's obviously so excited, something he's seeing/feeling when he reads her mind gives him the fuzzies inside. Because from that one moment, the mission just flew out the window and him taking her was totally because he just connected with her. The purring there would indicate excitement over her. Later in the interrogation scene when he goes into her mind again, he exhales in a sound of pleasure, something about connecting with Rey in this way is different for him, he purrs there too lol. He doesnt purr with anyone else lol
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:24 pm

he's thinking with his *** hence purring but it becomes real love by the time she picks up the saber. And than he proposes with those awkward, see-through "teacher" lines.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Mon 23 May 2016, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inappropriate content)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:25 pm

Some new relevant Lore Master tweets:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 Bup3gOG

And concerning the Force Bond:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 S7vQRkJ

An interesting response. Pablo can be quite dismissive, and this certainly isn't that.

And the rest of the conversation:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 NY6gXKP

Note that he took the time to come up with an indirect, somewhat infuriating answer. Wink

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:26 pm

<-------------*dies*
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:27 pm

vaderito wrote:Animal magnetism. He feels that she is his mate hence animal sound. Purring is heard during mating.  he wants to mate with Rey hardcore cause he can heal him. It's a mix of all those things.

But yes, sex is a huge deal with Rey and Ren, not just spirituality. Their sexuality awakened big time. he went from composed and monkish at the beginning of the movie to disheveled, sweaty, bleeding animal at the end. All passion no restraint. Granted, he never had restraint but at least he tried to keep appearances. No more.  

This, 100%. At the beginning, he is completely covered, cannot see an inch of skin, no facial expressions, obviously just the voice through the mask (which is still sexy as hell, but regardless). Meeting Rey is his awakening, he's no longer focused on the mission, he bares his face to someone for the first time in years, gets all up in her personal space, is shown who is boss when she pushes back into his mind. And then of course the duel at the end…that scene is actually poetry. Definitely a metaphor for them being sexually intimate, with the choker shots, the noises they make, their mirrored movements. It will go over the heads of most people in the audience - it has to really, as a family friendly film - but like most fairytales, it is absolutely supposed to be a coming of age story that suggests they have both finally found their equal.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:28 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Some new relevant Lore Master tweets:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 Bup3gOG

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 3 S7vQRkJ

An interesting response. Pablo can be quite dismissive, and this certainly isn't that.

That is huge! I've been reading a lot of PH cryptic answers lately and I missed that one. That answer is defintely...interesting! Thank you for posting it!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

Serious confession time here for me. Earlier in the week, I was having my doubts. I was wondering if so many thought she could be Luke's, there must be something to it. I legitimately went into Rey's parentage thread, looking for the same type of evidence/metas/theories detailing why this could be true. Afterall, if so many people came out thinking that, why wasn't I?

I was honestly expecting the same kind of in depth level of speculation that I was used to in the Reylo thread. I was (pleasantly) surprised to find it's not there - at all. Like, literally zilch. The only reason people think that is one: They went into TFA already expecting Rey to be Luke's, and 2: Callbacks to the OT. Yes, the saber does call to her, but honestly since when do sabers calling to someone have to do with DNA?

Then, beginning last night, I find the heart eyes. Then the cat purr made only for Rey. Then the fact he yells harder during their final sex scene in the snow.

Like, this ship can't sail any faster.

I'm in the fucking clouds right now...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

BastilaBey wrote:

This, 100%. At the beginning, he is completely covered, cannot see an inch of skin, no facial expressions, obviously just the voice through the mask (which is still sexy as hell, but regardless). Meeting Rey is his awakening, he's no longer focused on the mission, he bares his face to someone for the first time in years, gets all up in her personal space, is shown who is boss when she pushes back into his mind. And then of course the duel at the end…that scene is actually poetry. Definitely a metaphor for them being sexually intimate, with the choker shots, the noises they make, their mirrored movements. It will go over the heads of most people in the audience - it has to really, as a family friendly film - but like most fairytales, it is absolutely supposed to be a coming of age story that suggests they have both finally found their equal.

This post is an actual poetry! cheers

Oh, wow, Pablo found himself between the rock and the hard place. That girl really got him. he can't spoil but he won't lie either. It's happening, folks. That response is defo in favor of Force Bond. Defo. Just like his old response about whether Reylo popularity surprised him. No dismissal, just lots of "oh, crap, they got me, how should I answer this?" shifting on his feet.

Another big day for Reylo.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

Can the action of Rey picking up the lightsaber be interpreted as Rey would likely be apart of the Skywalker/Solo member (the lightsaber as wedding gift or the ring) because when she's holding its in her hand, and Kylo is looking in awe, for a second he seems to be smile before the scene changes back to Rey
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:34 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Can the action of Rey picking up the lightsaber be interpreted as Rey would likely be apart of the Skywalker/Solo member (the lightsaber as wedding gift or the ring) because when she's holding its in her hand, and Kylo is looking in awe, for a second he seems to be smile before the scene changes back to Rey
This is something I have considered, because lots of people who want her to be a Skywalker point to this moment as evidence that she is Luke's. What if it called to her because she is bonded with Kylo, the last owner of the saber? Or because the force has it as their destiny that they balance each other?
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:36 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Can the action of Rey picking up the lightsaber be interpreted as Rey would likely be apart of the Skywalker/Solo member (the lightsaber as wedding gift or the ring) because when she's holding its in her hand, and Kylo is looking in awe, for a second he seems to be smile before the scene changes back to Rey

"Solo member"

"she is holding it in her hand"

*makes snorting noises at the back of the classroom*

I blame this new forum for bringing out the teenager in me.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:37 pm

Darth Dingleberry wrote:

"Solo member"

"she is holding it in her hand"

*makes snorting noises at the back of the classroom*

I blame this new forum for bringing out the teenager in me.
Rey loves to ride Solo, if you know what I mean tongue
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:37 pm

I think that she was given the saber, and was ultimately able to pick it up, so that it would go to Ben when the time is right. She is the Hero and he is the Princess. He is her quest. They gave that classic fairytale trope a gender swap but intelligent gender swap where male doesn't lose masculinity despite feminine elements (including the role of a Princess that needs saving...hence why he's the most sexualized character in the movie, all those flowing locks, luscious lips, etc) while female doesn't lose feminity despite masculine elements (she's the hero and given ultimate phallic symbol - magic sword).

So yes, they are wed in the Force.

OMG< Bastila, LOL! That's Laughing cheers sunny
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:39 pm

I cant see the tweet from Pablo, what does it say?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:40 pm

Can I say I love this new forum with all my ever-lovin' heart?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next