Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

+50
guardienne
C.V
Lily Snape
Kessel
Slade
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Forsythia
Wizzia
LadyHa
Helix
Kyla Ren
Marchtwin
Kylo Ren
salmund
panki
Starchaser
Reynak
Blackcanary
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Search Your Feelings
ZioRen
Mana
Rei of Sunshine
Irina de France
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
snufkin
ladyconsular
Krafty
Rimfaxe96
soulluos
ZenBrainJam
Little_Boots
EchoBase
Force22
MissG
spacebaby45678
Darth_Awakened
Macha Ren
Sylvia Snow
MindAndMagic
54 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 18 Jun 2016, 7:51 am

Oh! And i can't wait to see how they'll interpret Adam's looks in the comic! Cartoonized AD is usually goofy looking, it would be awesome if they made him look like the Disney prince that he is. Haha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:43 am

EchoBase wrote:The TFA comic will be released soon and this is one of the variant covers:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image56

I really like it. More covers you can find here:

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/06/comic-preview-marvels-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1/

mysterious orb of light between interconnected characters reappears!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:46 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:These are my favorite gifs of Kylo. He's so cute even JJ knows that

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_o4vhwubdel1rszoo3o4_r1_400

JJ's mancrush is showing. He loves him so much. And Adam is dog tired from all the effort he put in for that one scene.

Bless the cameraman that got this.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:47 am

Xylo Ren wrote:
EchoBase wrote:The TFA comic will be released soon and this is one of the variant covers:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image56

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/06/comic-preview-marvels-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1/

@Xylo Ren

It looks like the mask is breaking a part, is it not?
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:47 am

Xylo Ren wrote:

@Xylo Ren

It looks like the mask is breaking a part, is it not?
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:56 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:

@EchoBase

You think there will be different takes on some scenes? Coz I've read some Marvel comic versions of their MCU, and some scenes were either cut, or there are scenes and dialouge that didnt really happen in the movie but added substance to the story.

I'd like to see them expand a bit more on Reylo scenes, such as the compassion thing. Very Happy

@Rei of Sunshine

I am not sure, I have to check the TPM and TESB comics which I bought recently. If there are extended or different scenes in them, there is a good chance the TFA comics will have some as well.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 18 Jun 2016, 11:56 am

@EchoBase

You see the light attaching ren and Rey?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 18 Jun 2016, 12:10 pm

Gemini wrote:

@EchoBase

You see the light attaching ren and Rey?
@Gemini

Yeah I see it, Iiiiiii see the light.
There's one behind Rey and even one right over her left side. Also, half the giant circle behind them is red, the other half is light blue. Kinda reminds me of some other circular symbol that's half and half but I just.......can't........put my finger on it............ Wink
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 2:48 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:

@EchoBase

You think there will be different takes on some scenes? Coz I've read some Marvel comic versions of their MCU, and some scenes were either cut, or there are scenes and dialouge that didnt really happen in the movie but added substance to the story.

I'd like to see them expand a bit more on Reylo scenes, such as the compassion thing. Very Happy

@Rei of Sunshine

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:@EchoBase

@Rei of Sunshine

I can almost guarantee it! There were a lot of things depicted differently in the comics of the previous movies, so this one should be no different. I wouldn't be surprised if they include things that were cut from the film but included in the script and novel, like the compassion scene.  
@AppleCrumble122

You are right. In the TESB comic for instance, you can even find deleted scenes like this one:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image58

So it's quite possible that they include the compassion-scene in the comics.
I can't hardly wait cheers
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

EchoBase wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:

@EchoBase

@Rei of Sunshine

AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

I can almost guarantee it! There were a lot of things depicted differently in the comics of the previous movies, so this one should be no different. I wouldn't be surprised if they include things that were cut from the film but included in the script and novel, like the compassion scene.  
@AppleCrumble122

You are right. In the TESB comic for instance, you can even find deleted scenes like this one:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image58

@EchoBase

That's so awesome! When do these come out?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:09 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
EchoBase wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:

@EchoBase

@Rei of Sunshine

AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

@AppleCrumble122

@EchoBase

@SoloSideCousin

The OT have already come out. I got my TESB and ROTJ issue in Turkey. TPM as well. I think AOTC will be published in September, and ROTS in December (?) here in Germany. Have to check again.

Edit: you can order TPM, ANH, TESB and ROTJ at Amazon.com.
AOTC will be released in September in the US, ROTS in November.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:20 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SoloSideCousin

First issue of TFA comes out on the 22nd I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 5:13 pm

So the Star Wars Celebration Artwork is officially called "Rey's abduction".

http://www.darkinkart.com/collections/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016/products/reys-abduction-erik-maell

Oh and this comment from the artist on his Instagram account is also very interesting.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image65
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 18 Jun 2016, 5:54 pm

EchoBase wrote:So the Star Wars Celebration Artwork is officially called "Rey's abduction".

http://www.darkinkart.com/collections/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016/products/reys-abduction-erik-maell

Oh and this comment from the artist on his Instagram account is also very interesting.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 Image65
@EchoBase
It's smaller than the others so it's among the cheapest in the collection. Those of you who want to pick it up should try to go as fast as possible because the price tag makes it more appealing.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2016, 5:58 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
EchoBase wrote:So the Star Wars Celebration Artwork is officially called "Rey's abduction".

@EchoBase
It's smaller than the others so it's among the cheapest in the collection. Those of you who want to pick it up should try to go as fast as possible because the price tag makes it more appealing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Oh I'm determined! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 5:59 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase
@FrolickingFizzgig @AppleCrumble122

You can preorder online (begins June 20th) and then pick it up at the Celebration.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sat 18 Jun 2016, 6:11 pm

I want this!! Crying or Very sad
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 2 SWCEL08_escaping_christman_1024x1024
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat 18 Jun 2016, 8:48 pm

EchoBase wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase

You can preorder online (begins June 20th) and then pick it up at the Celebration.
@EchoBase

"in the style of Dracula"--Oh, myyyyy...
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:27 pm

I'd mentioned awhile back that while I've seen and enjoyed the 1946 Jean Cocteau version of Beauty and the Beast, tbh the Disney version sets my teeth on edge. Absolutely loathe it. But I just re-watched the Cocteau version and it's as trippy and erotic as I remember it to be

The magic is sexual throughout—a fantastic, but not in the least morbid or phantasmal, sex magic. What could be more direct and free of coyness than the image of the Beast drinking water from Belle’s hands, although it is so chaste that no censor could have ever assailed it? It is matched by the tactile immediacy of the moment when the grieving Beast presses his furry face against the fur coverlet of Belle’s empty bed. The irresistible effect of everything that happens after Belle enters the castle is tied to the pair’s aura of forbidden intimacy: her slow-motion advance into the Beast’s great hall, as she moves past the billowing white curtains and Auric’s music bursts out in choral ululations; her passage through the talking door, into the privacies of mirror and bed; the night wanderings in which she spies on the Beast in the aftermath of his nocturnal slaughters, while he stares in horror at his smoking hands.

The extraordinarily beautiful shot in which we see the Beast from behind, his head haloed in light, as he ascends the stairs with Belle in his arms, while on the other side of the screen, light streams through dungeonlike grillwork, conjures with gothic intensity the imminence of a sexual fantasy fulfilled, in a setting made for such fulfillment—a bedroom hidden within a castle hidden within a forest—and with Beauty delivered defenseless into the embrace of a Beast manifestly able to sweep away all resistance. The erotic force of the episode that follows is outdone only by the even greater emotional force of the restraint that stops him in his tracks and sends him rushing out of the room, saying, “You mustn’t look into my eyes.”

(Where can I buy some of these candelabra arms?)

Last edited by snufkin on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:33 pm

Slade wrote:
EchoBase wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase

@EchoBase

@Slade

Yeah, no sex there. Gary Oldman and Frank Langella as Dracula; and Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Antonio Banderas as Louis, Lestat and Armand had no sexiness going for them either. Pure monsters through and through. LOL!!!!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:40 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:
EchoBase wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase

@EchoBase

@Slade

Yeah, no sex there. Gary Oldman and Frank Langella as Dracula; and Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Antonio Banderas as Louis, Lestat and Armand had no sexiness going for them either. Pure monsters through and through. LOL!!!!!!!
@SoloSideCousin
None of those monsters is represented in a sympathetic light either. Impossible.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:47 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:
EchoBase wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase

@EchoBase

@Slade

@SoloSideCousin
None of those monsters is represented in a sympathetic light either. Impossible.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Louis and Lestat are portrayed sympathetically, particularly Louis, and so is Gary Oldman's Dracula. Or am I misunderstanding you?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:54 pm

I love Lestat so much. Can't wait for the remake of interview and hope they don't gloss over certain fundamental aspects of Louis and Lestat's relationship this time.

But yeah, the monster carrying the bride is somehow more heavy handed in this art than it even was in the movie - and even then it made me sit up a little straighter in my seat, thinking 'did he just do what I thought?'  Laughing
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:02 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:
EchoBase wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@EchoBase

@EchoBase

@Slade

@SoloSideCousin
@FrolickingFizzgig

Louis and Lestat are portrayed sympathetically, particularly Louis, and so is Gary Oldman's Dracula. Or am I misunderstanding you?
@SoloSideCousin
Misunderstanding lol. You were being sarcastic and I continued it. Imhotep, Frankenstein and Dracula are all intentionally rather sympathetic. They are all in the "too fargone" category of villains though.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:11 pm

BastilaBey wrote:I love Lestat so much. Can't wait for the remake of interview and hope they don't gloss over certain fundamental aspects of Louis and Lestat's relationship this time.

But yeah, the monster carrying the bride is somehow more heavy handed in this art than it even was in the movie - and even then it made me sit up a little straighter in my seat, thinking 'did he just do what I thought?'  Laughing
@BastilaBey

I really loved Interview when it first came out.  I saw it on opening night with a very enthusiastic audience that had to be at least 50% openly gay. It was a fantastic group theatre experience and I always think if it when people say, "Why still go to the movies?"

I love Neil Jordan as a director, and it made me really begin to think Brad Pitt was more than a pretty face in earnest (along with A River Runs Through It), but that was pre-Brokeback Mountain ... so I think they would be much braver today. I didn't think Tom Cruise was bad, but I think Lestat could have been done at a higher level.

I wouldn't mind Jordan having another crack at it. He does that kind of work well. But how should it be recast (since they are rebooting everything these days, lol). Tom Hiddleston as Lestat and our favorite, Adam Driver, as Louis. : D

And to bring Lestat back to the picture of Rey and Kylo ... wasn't Lestat a rock star in one if the later books? Kylo has that vampire/rock star thing going on in that picture! :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next