Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

+50
guardienne
C.V
Lily Snape
Kessel
Slade
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Forsythia
Wizzia
LadyHa
Helix
Kyla Ren
Marchtwin
Kylo Ren
salmund
panki
Starchaser
Reynak
Blackcanary
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Search Your Feelings
ZioRen
Mana
Rei of Sunshine
Irina de France
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
snufkin
ladyconsular
Krafty
Rimfaxe96
soulluos
ZenBrainJam
Little_Boots
EchoBase
Force22
MissG
spacebaby45678
Darth_Awakened
Macha Ren
Sylvia Snow
MindAndMagic
54 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by IoJovi Fri 24 Jun 2016, 7:59 pm

BastilaBey wrote:@zenbrainjam I think the same about 'sweetheart'. Honestly when I read it, it just seemed like solo daughter misdirection, and it worked because people thought it meant Han had dropped her off on Jakku.
@BastilaBey

Yep, just like Leia's double stoned ring in that last scene when they hugged. I've thought that was just JJ misdirection and nothing more.

I too can't imagine Ben/Kylo saying saying that to anyone.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:15 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Here's the Takodana and interrogation scenes from the Lego games. Skip to 7:20 for the latter Wink.

@AppleCrumble122
LOL it's so cute. The Darth Vader boots. But I should stop woobifying him.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:20 pm

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Image12

Not sure if this is the best place to drop this. It is what I am reading right now, literally, and reminded me of our Space Brat. Written by one James Beattie in the 18th century.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:22 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AppleCrumble122
@FrolickingFizzgig

Pffffttt! Wait till you see this! Skip to 6:09 and keep watching! xD Hilarious!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mana Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:22 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Here's the Takodana and interrogation scenes from the Lego games. Skip to 7:20 for the latter Wink.

@AppleCrumble122

Lolilol IYF that is sooooo cute and funny!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:36 pm

Force22 wrote:At 1:20 it has the scene with Hux and Snoke, when Hux tells Snoke Kylo thought the girl was all they needed.
@Force22

Wow Snoke looks even more ugly in Lego form! Didn't think it was possible! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Force22 wrote:At 1:20 it has the scene with Hux and Snoke, when Hux tells Snoke Kylo thought the girl was all they needed.
@Force22

Wow Snoke looks even more ugly in Lego form! Didn't think it was possible! xD
@AppleCrumble122

and wtf is up with Hux and that ice cream LOL its so random, and why are there bananas everywhere???
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:11 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AppleCrumble122
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AppleCrumble122

So he first stalked her like a beast then impressed her with his cooking and combat skills before bridal carried her to his shuttle. Clearly I'm witnessing a married ceremony where the groom showing his bride to be how awesome he is and their main dish are extremely healthy, fruits and veggies.

Although I must ask, why he must watching her hanging upside down at such close distance ? Laughing

Also the interrogation scene play out like some romance Shakespeare plays, where the lovers first meet and confessing their undying love or something . Like seriously, he looks at her, circling her, face inches away from each other, smooth voices

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Image15
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:15 pm

Yeah they really emphasize how close he is to her in this version, don't they?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:16 pm

IoJovi wrote:Yeah they really emphasize how close he is to her in this version, don't they?
@IoJovi

I'm looking forward to seeing the snow fight AKA marriage proposal Wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:21 pm

Awww, extra sad scene of Leia watching Han fly off for the last time ever : (. And Snoke looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, extra creepy and evil.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:22 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@AppleCrumble122
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AppleCrumble122

So he first stalked her like a beast then impressed her with his cooking and combat skills before bridal carried her to his shuttle. Clearly I'm witnessing a married ceremony where the groom showing his bride to be how awesome he is and their main dish are extremely healthy, fruits and veggies.

Although I must ask, why he must watching her hanging upside down at such close distance ? Laughing

Also the interrogation scene play out like some romance Shakespeare plays, where the lovers first meet and confessing their undying love or something . Like seriously, he looks at her, circling her, face inches away from each other, smooth voices

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Image15
@Sylvia Snow

seriously, what a drama queen...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 2016-010
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:24 pm

@Mana he's totally showing off to her. Especially his hair! xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:26 pm

[/quote]

One of the things that popped in my head when they were shot so close to each other with the whole weirdly intimate vibe was the trunk scene in Out of Sight, which the above makes me think even more of it

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 03-out-of-sight

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Out-of-sight-image-1

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:27 pm

@Mana

That particular shoot make me think as him as some young arrogant prince who knows nothing but himself before meeting the person will open his his eyes and help to change him completely or perhaps he's more like a dark God who trying to seduce the maiden with his charms
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:30 pm

snufkin wrote:

One of the things that popped in my head when they were shot so close to each other with the whole weirdly intimate vibe was the trunk scene in Out of Sight, which the above makes me think even more of it

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 03-out-of-sight

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Out-of-sight-image-1

[/quote]

@snufkin

Well, looks at this.   Laughing

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Image16
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:33 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:

@snufkin

Well, looks at this.   :lol:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 20 Image16
@Sylvia Snow

Seriously! Out of the Sight is the only movie I can think of that which uses that type of conversation and physical proximity between adversaries. Including how the woman is facing away while the man is talking softly and eyeing her. Spoiler alert - they get together even though they're on opposite sides.

Last edited by snufkin on Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:36 pm

@snufkin

Clearly they're playing by the books. Throwing our every camera tricks that hinted toward romance between two characters
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 25 Jun 2016, 1:55 am

I can't get over the smirk when he unmasks (like, "surprise, I'm sexy and I know it!") and when he pops up with the "We'll see". Wish they'd kept the creeper noise like in the ad, that cracked me up.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 25 Jun 2016, 2:02 am

Of course the video isn't available in my country, of course. Sith
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sat 25 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Very interesting new theory from gwendy85:

@AppleCrumble122

Thanks for posting that.  It was very interesting.  I like hearing all the different theories people have come up with.  It gives us more to speculate about during the long wait until Episode VIII comes out.

I have a question about the junior novelization.  I have the Kindle edition, although I haven't read the whole thing yet.  Anyway, I tried to look up the passage mentioned around the 1:07 mark, which she said is from page 35.  I tried searching for some of the words on the Kindle edition but I couldn't find it.  Does anyone know if there is more than one junior novelization, or if the Kindle edition is different than the hard copy edition?
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 5:09 am

Kyla Ren wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:Very interesting new theory from gwendy85:

@AppleCrumble122

Thanks for posting that.  It was very interesting.  I like hearing all the different theories people have come up with.  It gives us more to speculate about during the long wait until Episode VIII comes out.

I have a question about the junior novelization.  I have the Kindle edition, although I haven't read the whole thing yet.  Anyway, I tried to look up the passage mentioned around the 1:07 mark, which she said is from page 35.  I tried searching for some of the words on the Kindle edition but I couldn't find it.  Does anyone know if there is more than one junior novelization, or if the Kindle edition is different than the hard copy edition?
@Kyla Ren

I read something similar in ADF version but don't remember in which chapter. It mentions voice and nightmares/dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next