Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

+50
guardienne
C.V
Lily Snape
Kessel
Slade
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Forsythia
Wizzia
LadyHa
Helix
Kyla Ren
Marchtwin
Kylo Ren
salmund
panki
Starchaser
Reynak
Blackcanary
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Search Your Feelings
ZioRen
Mana
Rei of Sunshine
Irina de France
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
snufkin
ladyconsular
Krafty
Rimfaxe96
soulluos
ZenBrainJam
Little_Boots
EchoBase
Force22
MissG
spacebaby45678
Darth_Awakened
Macha Ren
Sylvia Snow
MindAndMagic
54 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by Search Your Feelings Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:44 pm

Force22 wrote:
Search Your Feelings wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o90s2svvIN1v9dpg4o1_500

The Star Wars lego book is cute. Smile
@FrolickingFizzgig

This probably means nothing, but I posted this in another thread:
Did anyone notice ObiWan is right behind Rey and Anakin is right behind Kylo?  The two grandfathers (if you're a Rey Kenobi theorist which I am until told otherwise) Laughing
@Search Your Feelings

Actually, notice how both Yoda and Obi-wan are almost at the same place. They are besides each other, something we don't see any other character do. That, together with the fact that both of them talk to Rey in her vision, and considering Anakin is behind Kylo, is an obvious indication that they are both Rey's grandfathers. From the mother's and father's side. It even explains how she might have been left on Jakku, being the result of interspecies relationship (though I think one of her parents was mixed human and Yoda species).

Ok, i'm kidding.

I think the picture only means to represent light side and dark side. Luke might be a strange absence, except that the books are marketed for kids who know a lot more about the PT universe than the OT universe thanks in part to TCW. No OT character is represented, only PT and TFA.
@Force22

Laughing Maybe we'll find out Yoda/Obiwan is a thing rather than Poe/Finn in Ep8.
Yeah, we'll all have to find out in Ep8/9 who she really is. These movies are too far away Evil or Very Mad
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by MissG Sun 19 Jun 2016, 4:10 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o90s2svvIN1v9dpg4o1_500

The Star Wars lego book is cute. Smile
@FrolickingFizzgig

LOL Darth Maul!
I can be such a child sometimes.
@Darth_Awakened

His face expression in relation to his saber is quite funny too, it's like he cannot believe his own eyes Smile
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 4:22 pm

RE: earlier discussions about Ren's peacocking whenever he's around Rey. Kind of like his folks' first meeting, Dad shows off and Mom is either unimpressed or annoyed with him

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 I-amaze-even-myself
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2016, 4:35 pm

snufkin wrote:RE: earlier discussions about Ren's peacocking whenever he's around Rey. Kind of like his folks' first meeting, Dad shows off and Mom is either unimpressed or annoyed with him

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 I-amaze-even-myself
@snufkin

He does get a lot of mannerisms from his dad. And the hair game. With Solo and Skywalker genes, his hair was destiny. Very Happy I need more quasi-witty sexual banter in VIII, where he tries to impress her and she's just like, "please."

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 4:46 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
@snufkin

He does get a lot of mannerisms from his dad. And the hair game. With Solo and Skywalker genes, his hair was destiny. :D I need more quasi-witty sexual banter in VIII, where he tries to impress her and she's just like, "please."
@RandomObserver

I get the impression that  a lot of people are hoping that happens between the two of them. Rey seems to be as strong in the eyeroll as she is in the Force. And this is definitely pretty close in terms of showing off to impress a girl and going over the top

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Giphy
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 19 Jun 2016, 4:58 pm

snufkin wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
@snufkin

He does get a lot of mannerisms from his dad. And the hair game. With Solo and Skywalker genes, his hair was destiny. Very Happy I need more quasi-witty sexual banter in VIII, where he tries to impress her and she's just like, "please."
@RandomObserver

I get the impression that  a lot of people are hoping that happens between the two of them. Rey seems to be as strong in the eyeroll as she is in the Force. And this is definitely pretty close in terms of showing off to impress a girl and going over the top

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Giphy
@snufkin

He could have frozen her several times but he wanted to show off lol
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:00 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o8zmr2b9qG1v30h62o1_1280

And here's the Lego version of the main poster. Adorable!
@FrolickingFizzgig

And that strange orb is still connecting the hearts of Rey and Kylo. That orb was not placed there by accident.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:06 pm

You know I'm pretty sure Rey gets very enraged when she sees rens face. I only noticed this now but when he removes his mask for Han, it cuts to Rey and she looks livid. She hates his face because she's attracted to it.

We all know what she does later when she opens her eyes and sees his face.

The one time she didn't show hatred was when she first saw it.

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:07 pm

Gemini wrote:You know I'm pretty sure Rey gets very enraged when she sees rens face. I only noticed this now but when he removes his mask for Han, it cuts to Rey and she looks livid. She hates his face because she's attracted to it.

We all know what she does later when she opens her eyes and sees his face.
@Gemini

She looks livid, confused and aroused all at the same time.

No wonder she slashed it!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:10 pm

just gonna...leave...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o8zyeslATd1u7prgso1_540

credit: reylo-is-my-halo tumblr
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:14 pm

@Xylo Ren Haha! I found this! Wink

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o8zyo8jscP1u7prgso1_1280

Source: reylo-is-my-halo tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:16 pm

I think she's also angry because she knows that when he does that it throws people off guard, it did with her and it threw Han off guard too. This angers her because she's attracted to it and she thinks he's a monster because of how he did bad things when he removed it.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:27 pm

Gemini wrote:
@snufkin

@Gemini

No kidding, which is why it's half funny/sad that he's like "you still want to kill me?" because he can't understand why she's not totally intimidated/impressed by him. Although you're right, showing her his face complicates things because she is probably is like "Damn, he's fine" and doubles down on "nope, not giving this a*****e any quarter." And he's like "but look at my whole awesome Master of the Knights of Ren persona! Aren't you impressed and turned on that I've noticed you humble Scavenger Girl and am treating you so nicely?" Kind if like how Han probably had no issues with sweet talking most women until he meets Leia, sets his sights on her, and half of why she's such a b**** to him is because she knows that and it pisses her off (and also pisses her off that she's attracted to him nonetheless). She's so harsh to him at the beginning of the ESB because of that reason

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:28 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:@Xylo Ren Haha! I found this! Wink

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o8zyo8jscP1u7prgso1_1280

@AppleCrumble122

haha yeah kinda a funny image when you think about it. Why does he point like that? Like a little boy saying, "She started it!"
they really did everything to humanize him.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:33 pm

Gemini wrote:
snufkin wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
@snufkin

@RandomObserver

@snufkin

@Gemini

He considers this f***play!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:34 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

haha yeah kinda a funny image when you think about it. Why does he point like that? Like a little boy saying, "She started it!"
@Xylo Ren

Yeah, he's tattling.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:45 pm

Slade wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

@Xylo Ren

Yeah, he's tattling.
@Slade

So basically, in 2017 not only we'll have a live action from the original Beauty and the Beast but we will also have another version of the beloved classics tale...in space

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Take-my-money-o
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:54 pm

Slade wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:@Xylo Ren Haha! I found this! ;)

@AppleCrumble122

@Xylo Ren

Yeah, he's tattling.
@Slade

That whole scene is getting called into the Principle/Headmaster's office. Ren tattles/says it's Rey's fault for not co-operating and then gets put on the spot by Hux, who tattles on him for bungling the mission because he was too busy sneaking a pretty girl on to the base.

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:31 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:just gonna...leave...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o8zyeslATd1u7prgso1_540

credit: reylo-is-my-halo tumblr
@Xylo Ren

So wait, Kylo is Beauty?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm

While I think we are going to see a Beauty and the Beast dynamic here - as most of us do right, love playing a part in the redemption of the villain? - that 'it is you' moment feels more like Sleeping Beauty to me. "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream" is like Rey having seen Kylo in a daydream or nightmare, and when he says it is you its like a moment of recognition for him too. I'm very interested to see if he's had visions of her before too, or if it really is just oh ok, you're the awakening in the force I felt.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm

Ok I don't usually freak out over stuff. But today I had my own private freak-out moment while on instagram.
Remember that bridal carry art?
Well the artist has an instagram, and he posted "Rey's Abduction" under the Reylo tag!!!
Not even kidding.
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 13511437_966974276757007_1047263764_n

Is it nothing? Maybe. Did it make me flip-out? Heck yes.
I have sunk far and fast since my first viewing of TFA. Now I'm an impetuous Reylo addict. Oy.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:31 pm

To be completely fair and unbiased, it's the artist that tagged it as Reylo. They don't have any info on where the story is going aside from their own interpretations. The bridal carry art though without question is clearly Reylo. It doesn't even need to be tagged as such to show me that was the artist's intent.

What I am excited about is that folks at Lucasfilm who most likely do have insider information on the story trajectory put their stamp of approval on it and made it official.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:31 pm

snufkin wrote:
Slade wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

@Xylo Ren

Yeah, he's tattling.
@Slade

That whole scene is getting called into the Principle/Headmaster's office. Ren tattles/says it's Rey's fault for not co-operating and then gets put on the spot by Hux, who tattles on him for bungling the mission because he was too busy sneaking a pretty girl on to the base.
@snufkin

He didn't just sneak her into the base; he snuck her into his ROOM!  (When Hux brings Kylo to Snoke, Kylo is SO grounded!)
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm

Krafty wrote:Ok I don't usually freak out over stuff. But today I had my own private freak-out moment while on instagram.
Remember that bridal carry art?
Well the artist has an instagram, and he posted "Rey's Abduction" under the Reylo tag!!!
Not even kidding.
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 13511437_966974276757007_1047263764_n

Is it nothing? Maybe. Did it make me flip-out? Heck yes.
I have sunk far and fast since my first viewing of TFA. Now I'm an impetuous Reylo addict. Oy.
@Krafty

It's definitely significant on his part. He wants his art to sell, and based on the comments and love from usernames with "Reylo" in it or those that blatantly use the term, it's safe to say he knows who to cater to. Whether or not he knew about Reylo before the painting? Who's to say. I'd venture to say yes, he knew about Reylo and knows exactly what he's painting... Cool
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:45 pm

Slade wrote:
@snufkin

He didn't just sneak her into the base; he snuck her into his ROOM!  (When Hux brings Kylo to Snoke, Kylo is SO grounded!)
@Slade

Poor kid, busted by Hux, in trouble with Snoke, and she blew off all his attempts to impress her. But he still gets all wistful for a second when Hux mentions her.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_o4pnrhX2kb1v42jzoo2_250
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next