Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

+55
Rei of Sunshine
creepi0
ZenBrainJam
Lily Snape
Darth Rowan
MoonlitMoss
reylo1992
MissG
Kaleyna
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
vaderito
MindAndMagic
BastilaBey
Darth_Awakened
Slade
Gemini
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
SoloSideCousin
Birdwoman
Xylo Ren
FrolickingFizzgig
Little_Boots
Rimfaxe96
Force22
IoJovi
rey09
ZioRen
Saracene
Irina de France
Armadeus
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
jakkusun
Hasi
ReyofLightSide
Jakku
LadyHa
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
Speksy
motherofpearl1
MelBee
Darth Dementor
Mana
Helix
panki
BenRey
Krafty
EchoBase
Sylvia Snow
Reylo Lemon
spacebaby45678
guardienne
AnneNeville
59 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 10 Jul 2016, 9:36 am

panki wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Well, when someone says "Armitage", all I can think of is...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Article-0-1A0639D600000578-259_634x444
@Darth Dingbat

Haha...that is what came to my mind as well.... Laughing
@panki

Actually, I lied. When I hear "Armitage", I don't think of Thorin, but of this smouldering mofo:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Ns2_1238

Come to think of it, I seem to remember even stuff like North and South and Robin Hood had lots of fandom drama back in the day. I wasn't in the fandom community at all, but a friend of mine was, and I remember frequent reports of in-fighting.

I suppose none of this drama is at all new; it's just new to me as I've never been in the midst of it, so to speak, before this Reylo and anti-Reylo nonsense. Ah well.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

Post by panki Sun 10 Jul 2016, 10:09 am

@Darth Dingbat ... I meant Richard Armitage as well....not Thorin Oakenshield Razz

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 10 Jul 2016, 11:05 am

Krafty wrote:Side note: Ha, Rimfaxe96! I was wondering if you were a horse person. I thought I saw you put the words "Quarter Horse" somewhere on here, and I got the inkling you were a horse person because people don't usually name drop breeds if they're not horse people! Helloo, fellow horse person! I'm a horse person too! This is great Very Happy
@Krafty

Yeah, I am (although not actively anymore - I was for 11 years, but in the end I couldn't stand the drama among the people in my local barns and the way they treated horses; basically they're all like tumblr's antis; so now I'm a fitness [mostly exercises + running + sometimes swimming] person - hoping to add archery, bo staff and kickboxing with K1 rules to my list soon!). Razz
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:18 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Tumblr_o9zlwgw9BC1sj1q3mo1_540
(tumblr: extrakyloren)

So what you're trying to say Disney is...

they're foils of one another??

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Giphy
@Xylo Ren

No no no, it's clearly a balloon of cousinly compassion
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:52 pm

Gemini wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Tumblr_o9zlwgw9BC1sj1q3mo1_540
(tumblr: extrakyloren)

So what you're trying to say Disney is...

they're foils of one another??

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Giphy
@Xylo Ren

No no no, it's clearly a balloon of cousinly compassion
@Gemini

lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:53 pm

It would be a shame if a big reylo shaped pin came along and burst it Twisted Evil
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 10 Jul 2016, 4:42 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:
Krafty wrote:Side note: Ha, Rimfaxe96! I was wondering if you were a horse person. I thought I saw you put the words "Quarter Horse" somewhere on here, and I got the inkling you were a horse person because people don't usually name drop breeds if they're not horse people! Helloo, fellow horse person! I'm a horse person too! This is great Very Happy
@Krafty

Yeah, I am (although not actively anymore - I was for 11 years, but in the end I couldn't stand the drama among the people in my local barns and the way they treated horses; basically they're all like tumblr's antis; so now I'm a fitness [mostly exercises + running + sometimes swimming] person - hoping to add archery, bo staff and kickboxing with K1 rules to my list soon!). Razz
@Rimfaxe96

Oh-ho yes! The drama is pretty intense and the people can be pretty dodgy too. Much like Reylo Antis Wink You should message me sometime to talk horses! What did you do? Western or English? I'm a Hunter/Jumper myself Cool and I'm also showing AQHA circuit with my horse.

Getting back on topic....
About the Star Wars Celebration thing happening soon. I know we have some people on here going. Out of curiosity, you don't suppose they'll be dropping any hints aside from maybe a clip for VIII? I doubt they'll show anything remotely Reylo, unless its subliminal, but is it possible for them to divulge anything interesting? Perhaps in the form of merchandise? (like the balloon thing) I don't think it means much but it would be cool if something like that were to happen Very Happy
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 10 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm

Krafty wrote:
Rimfaxe96 wrote:
Krafty wrote:Side note: Ha, Rimfaxe96! I was wondering if you were a horse person. I thought I saw you put the words "Quarter Horse" somewhere on here, and I got the inkling you were a horse person because people don't usually name drop breeds if they're not horse people! Helloo, fellow horse person! I'm a horse person too! This is great :D
@Krafty

Yeah, I am (although not actively anymore - I was for 11 years, but in the end I couldn't stand the drama among the people in my local barns and the way they treated horses; basically they're all like tumblr's antis; so now I'm a fitness [mostly exercises + running + sometimes swimming] person - hoping to add archery, bo staff and kickboxing with K1 rules to my list soon!). :P
@Rimfaxe96

Oh-ho yes! The drama is pretty intense and the people can be pretty dodgy too. Much like Reylo Antis ;) You should message me sometime to talk horses! What did you do? Western or English? I'm a Hunter/Jumper myself  8)  and I'm also showing AQHA circuit with my horse.

About the Star Wars Celebration thing happening soon. I know we have some people on here going. Out of curiosity, you don't suppose they'll be dropping any hints aside from maybe a clip for VIII? I doubt they'll show anything remotely Reylo, unless its subliminal, but is it possible for them to divulge anything interesting? Perhaps in the form of merchandise? (like the balloon thing) I don't think it means much but it would be cool if something like that were to happen :D
@Krafty

Disney has already done so many merchandise tie-ins, the smart a** in me wonders if anything was ever hinted/confirmed, there'd be an associated product line with Trojan ; ).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 10 Jul 2016, 6:34 pm

Krafty wrote:
Rimfaxe96 wrote:
@Krafty

@Rimfaxe96

Oh-ho yes! The drama is pretty intense and the people can be pretty dodgy too. Much like Reylo Antis Wink You should message me sometime to talk horses! What did you do? Western or English? I'm a Hunter/Jumper myself Cool and I'm also showing AQHA circuit with my horse.

About the Star Wars Celebration thing happening soon. I know we have some people on here going. Out of curiosity, you don't suppose they'll be dropping any hints aside from maybe a clip for VIII? I doubt they'll show anything remotely Reylo, unless its subliminal, but is it possible for them to divulge anything interesting? Perhaps in the form of merchandise? (like the balloon thing) I don't think it means much but it would be cool if something like that were to happen Very Happy
@Krafty

I have an Arabian and am considering showing him. Laughing

Hope we get some good stuff from Celebration. Even if it's just a crumb.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 6:44 pm

[quote="Krafty"]
Rimfaxe96 wrote:.

@Krafty I seriously doubt it in terms of showing anything Reylo in the Episode VIII teaser - if there's anything, it might focus on villianizing Kylo up to eleven and him wanting to hunt Rey down after SKB. As for merchandise, yeah I can see that - they are the hero and villain after all, yet it can be used subtly (as it has been already) Wink. They've pretty much used the artworks there as a big foreshadowing in my opinion. I personally believe part of the reasons why those specific artworks (aside from being freaking gorgeous) were to push the audience's minds in the direction of Reylo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:23 pm

Helix wrote:

Hope we get some good stuff from Celebration. Even if it's just a crumb.
@Helix

I love Arabs! They're my favorite! My trainer has 6 of them and lets me ride her Sport Horse Arabian!
Us horse people should start a horse related thread or something in the off-topic category! Or message me, so we don't hijack this thread Wink I'd love to chat horses. Lolilol

AppleCrumble122 wrote:I seriously doubt it in terms of showing anything Reylo in the Episode VIII teaser - if there's anything, it might focus on villianizing Kylo up to eleven and him wanting to hunt Rey down after SKB. As for merchandise, yeah I can see that - they are the hero and villain after all, yet it can be used subtly (as it has been already) Wink. They've pretty much used the artworks there as a big foreshadowing in my opinion. I personally believe part of the reasons why those specific artworks (aside from being freaking gorgeous) were to push the audience's minds in the direction of Reylo.    

@AppleCrumble122

Definitely agree. I so wish I could be there though! The sheer size and glamorous-ness of this fandom is astounding! I hope everyone going keeps a sharp eye out for anything we could find interesting! So jealous!
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:40 pm

Krafty wrote:
Definitely agree. I so wish I could be there though! The sheer size and glamorous-ness of this fandom is astounding! I hope everyone going keeps a sharp eye out for anything we could find interesting! So jealous!

@Krafty Hopefully it'll come to where you live one day! We'll definitely bring back all the news we can and tell you all about our experience! Very Happy Anyone going to the Orlando one next year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:42 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@Krafty Hopefully it'll come to where you live one day! We'll definitely bring back all the news we can and tell you all about our experience! Very Happy Anyone going to the Orlando one next year?

@AppleCrumble122

I'm hoping to... It's super close to where my cousins live.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:47 pm

Helix wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

@Helix

Go! Go! Go! And since it'll be closer to Episode VIII release date, no doubt they'll probably have the actors there including Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern and Benicio Del Toro. So they'll probably reveal who their characters are and give more clues about the film, maybe even more footage! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:55 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Helix wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

@Helix

Go! Go! Go! And since it'll be closer to Episode VIII release date, no doubt they'll probably have the actors there including Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern and Benicio Del Toro. So they'll probably reveal who their characters are and give more clues about the film, maybe even more footage! Smile
@AppleCrumble122

Yeah, it'll definitely have a larger VIII focus than the upcoming one! Plot stuff and panels with the actors... and I know the area, so it'll be like visiting family. Or abandoning family for Star Wars. Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 11 Jul 2016, 2:24 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

I thought I remember @EchoBase saying that she was going to the Orlando one. I have never been to a convention like that in my life, but I'm actually thinking about it because we could add to a larger Florida vacation.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 6:28 am

Helix wrote:
Krafty wrote:Oh-ho yes! The drama is pretty intense and the people can be pretty dodgy too. Much like Reylo Antis Wink You should message me sometime to talk horses! What did you do? Western or English? I'm a Hunter/Jumper myself  Cool  and I'm also showing AQHA circuit with my horse.
@Krafty

@Helix

I was a dressage rider (and to my shame for about 5 years I also didn't ride too horse-friendly; you just don't question your trainers when you're a 6 year old horse freak); had a "Edelbluthaflinger" mare (translated 'noble blood haflinger', basically haflinger with some Arabian blood - lighter build, Arabian head; stunning looks with a difficult character because they combine the liveliness of the Arabian with the stubbornness of the haflinger); had to sell her when the drama starting threatening her instad of just me (the people who volunteered sometimes to help the barn owners wouldn't muck out her stable, feed her less or in the last stages of the bullying even beat her - had no choice, either I keep her until they poison her or who knows what these people come up with or I sell her to safety - thank God my mother kept me in charge of the sale and I found the best home I could think of for her).
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Mon 11 Jul 2016, 7:35 am

post removed

Last edited by BastilaBey on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Mon 11 Jul 2016, 7:40 am

@BastilaBey

Well, this just keeps getting better and better....

Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 8:00 am

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 3 Stoke

And just like that I'm more inclined to believe the [Redact] rumor.

Last edited by panki on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name of the forum mentioned)
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:17 am

No no, it have nothing to do with the movie, Rey are meant to be with Finn instead of Kylo who would fit perfectly with the male character above as someone first come to Rey with the purpose to kill just like the rumors about him coming to Ach-To

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:22 am

Dp

Last edited by vaderito on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:56 am

Breakdown of Kylo and Rey's duel. The most Intresting tidbit I dug is Rey may have used the freezing trick Kylo used on her in Takodana woods.

The only thing I disagree with is at the end with the speaker believing she was a former student of Luke. Other than that a lot was spot on.

Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2016, 11:17 am

Darth Dementor wrote:Breakdown of Kylo and Rey's duel. The most Intresting tidbit I dug is Rey may have used the freezing trick Kylo used on her in Takodana woods.

The only thing I disagree with is at the end with the speaker believing she was a former student of Luke. Other than that a lot was spot on.

@Darth Dementor

I could be, she already copied all of his moves and abilities...But I think she was simply stronger at the moment (he was shot) Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 11 Jul 2016, 11:41 am

Darth Dementor wrote:Breakdown of Kylo and Rey's duel. The most Intresting tidbit I dug is Rey may have used the freezing trick Kylo used on her in Takodana woods.

@Darth Dementor

Yeah, that "former student of Luke" headcanon needs to die. I understand that not everyone read Bloodline or follows Pablo but people who dabble in "serious" theorizing should do their homework.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next