Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

+44
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
Ramblingrose
Dar-ren19
lauvamp
giaciak2
Socialnole
DeeBee
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
MyOnlyHope
Darth Rowan
Teo oswald
californiagirl
Asphodel
SheLitAFire
CienaRee
Helix
panki
Darth_Awakened
Saracene
SanghaRen
ZioRen
snufkin
MindAndMagic
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
motherofpearl1
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Darth Dementor
Mana
Lily Snape
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
Macha Ren
BastilaBey
vaderito
Irina de France
48 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen Empty Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Irina de France Fri 02 Sep 2016, 2:28 pm

So we all have our pet peeves about what we absolutely don't want to see happening in SW, but Rey Skywalker put apart ( Laughing ), what are yours?

I'll post mine soon, but I'm curious to know yours just before. Wink
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by vaderito Fri 02 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm

Irina de France wrote:So we all have our pet peeves about what we absolutely don't want to see happening in SW, but Rey Skywalker put apart ( Laughing ), what are yours?

@Irina de France

Another SKB/DS blow up. No. Just no.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:05 pm

Renporer.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:06 pm

- Kylo and Rey are related
- Rey and Finn end up together romantically
- Finn shows any kind of Force powers
- Kylo is never redeemed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:10 pm

WhatGirl wrote:- Kylo and Rey are related
- Rey and Finn end up together romantically
- Finn shows any kind of Force powers
- Kylo is never redeemed
@WhatGirl

Yep, none of the above should ever happen. ^^

I don't think I have anything else to add.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:15 pm

I'm preparing myself for the possibility, but I really, really would not like it if Kylo died. We already had redemption in death with Vader. I want to see a reformed Dark Sider actually live with what they've done and the damage they've caused, and realize that there are people who still love and forgive them.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:16 pm

Luke or Leia dying in either VIII or IX.  One out of the OT3 is enough.

@BastilaBey I am right there with you. I am rooting for that kid to survive with all my being.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:18 pm

BastilaBey wrote:I'm preparing myself for the possibility, but I really, really would not like it if Kylo died. We already had redemption in death with Vader. I want to see a reformed Dark Sider actually live with what they've done and the damage they've caused, and realize that there are people who still love and forgive them.
@BastilaBey

Same here. On a similar note, I want to actually watch Kylo's redemption arc play out on screen. I don't want to see him be Evil throughout the bulk of the trilogy and then have a last-minute change of heart. I want Han's death to mean something, which means that the seeds of doubt should already be planted, even if Kylo tries to ignore them for the first half of VIII.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:20 pm

BastilaBey wrote:I'm preparing myself for the possibility, but I really, really would not like it if Kylo died. We already had redemption in death with Vader. I want to see a reformed Dark Sider actually live with what they've done and the damage they've caused, and realize that there are people who still love and forgive them.
@BastilaBey

Kylo should die...

... of old age while holding hands with his wife Rey and surrounded by their 8 children. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:24 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@BastilaBey

Kylo should die...

... of old age while holding hands with his wife Rey and surrounded by their 8 children. Razz
@WhatGirl

cheers cheers cheers
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:25 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@BastilaBey

Kylo should die...

...and thier 20 grandchildren.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:23 pm

Ewoks. Jar Jar Binks. Gungans.

Sorry, someone had to say it. Wink
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:25 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@BastilaBey

Same here. On a similar note, I want to actually watch Kylo's redemption arc play out on screen. I don't want to see him be Evil throughout the bulk of the trilogy and then have a last-minute change of heart. I want Han's death to mean something, which means that the seeds of doubt should already be planted, even if Kylo tries to ignore them for the first half of VIII.
@ISeeAnIsland

Yes! My brother is voting for a last-minute redemption, just before death. I am not.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:29 pm

Everybody trying to kill everybody
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

vaderito wrote:
Irina de France wrote:So we all have our pet peeves about what we absolutely don't want to see happening in SW, but Rey Skywalker put apart ( Laughing ), what are yours?

@Irina de France

Another SKB/DS blow up. No. Just no.

@vaderito

I was about to post the same. Enough giant weapons of mass destruction with convenient engineering flaws.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macha Ren Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:21 pm

Sit down and get comfortable. I have a list

Leia wants Kylo dead, or any permutation thereof.
Kylo dies.
Finn has Force abilities.
Leia dies.
Another space station of doom (Starkiller Base, Death Star, or any other reasonable facsimile thereof.)
Rey is in any way related to the Skywalker or Solo line.
Jar Jar Binks or any other gungan. 
Stilted Lucas dialog.
Redemption followed by death two minutes later
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:43 pm

Macha Ren wrote:Sit down and get comfortable. I have a list

Leia wants Kylo dead, or any permutation thereof.
Kylo dies.
Finn has Force abilities.
Leia dies.
Another space station of doom (Starkiller Base, Death Star, or any other reasonable facsimile thereof.)
Rey is in any way related to the Skywalker or Solo line.
Jar Jar Binks or any other gungan. 
Stilted Lucas dialog.
Redemption followed by death two minutes later
@Macha Ren

This is a good list. The first one is especially revolting to me. Not even Renperor is as revolting an idea as Leia wanting Kylo dead, and that's saying something.

I wouldn't have any problem with Finn having some Force-sensitivity, though; I just don't think that's happening. TFA didn't set that up, and VIII separating the Force plot from the Finn plot certainly doesn't set that up. JB himself has emphasised the importance of an everyman character in SW, saying something like "if any of us were in the Star Wars universe, we wouldn't be Luke".
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:49 pm

That Rey gets treated in IX the same way the female protagonist was treated in Jurassic World. Ditto for turning Ren into anything close to Chris Pratt's broham character.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:57 pm

Rey never returns feelings of compassion.

That would suck for me.

At least let there be UST at least

Last edited by Gemini on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:58 pm

Finn turn out to be a Skywalker aka Luke's long lost son, that's a no no to me
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 6:46 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Finn turn out to be a Skywalker aka Luke's long lost son, that's a no no to me
@Sylvia Snow

That would make a damn fine comedy tho. Pop corn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 02 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm

Rey and/or Kylo getting a "Skywalker Special".
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 02 Sep 2016, 7:28 pm

Kyla Ren wrote:Rey and/or Kylo getting a "Skywalker Special".
@Kyla Ren

*Anybody* getting the Skywalker special... Although, I will say this is probably the most likely item to happen out of anything listed in this thread so far...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 02 Sep 2016, 7:55 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Kyla Ren wrote:Rey and/or Kylo getting a "Skywalker Special".
@Kyla Ren

*Anybody* getting the Skywalker special... Although, I will say this is probably the most likely item to happen out of anything listed in this thread so far...  
@IoJovi

I agree, I don't want anyone to get a Skywalker Special at all, but especially not Rey or Kylo.  I really, really hope that don't do that to either one of them. Sad  Kylo will most likely have a scar.  That's more than enough.  And Rey doesn't need one, either.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 02 Sep 2016, 8:02 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:Finn turn out to be a Skywalker aka Luke's long lost son, that's a no no to me
@Sylvia Snow

That would make a damn fine comedy tho. Pop corn
@WhatGirl

Yeah, it would almost be worth it just to see Kylo's reaction...lol.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next