Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

+44
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
Ramblingrose
Dar-ren19
lauvamp
giaciak2
Socialnole
DeeBee
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
MyOnlyHope
Darth Rowan
Teo oswald
californiagirl
Asphodel
SheLitAFire
CienaRee
Helix
panki
Darth_Awakened
Saracene
SanghaRen
ZioRen
snufkin
MindAndMagic
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
motherofpearl1
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Darth Dementor
Mana
Lily Snape
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
Macha Ren
BastilaBey
vaderito
Irina de France
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by panki Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:23 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:That's a good point, but most of those characters are in the EU which Disney are refusing to accept as 'canon' - although I'm absolutely sure that Darth Revan and Bastila Shan inspired Kylo and Rey, at least their look.

Regarding Padme....the fate of her character was already decided by the OT Leia mentioning her mother was dead sealing Padme's destiny.

Rey is the main character of the new trilogy - I really don't see her being killed off.
@motherofpearl1

All the pairings I have mentioned above are canon.. it makes no sense to look into the EU.

Also, Revan and Bastila are EU, not canon... while they might have inspired reylo to some extent, I would look at the canon story of Vos and Ventress as a better template for reylo considering that is a relationship between two FS characters which explores force bonds, redemption and using both the light and dark sides of the force.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:29 am

panki wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:That's a good point, but most of those characters are in the EU which Disney are refusing to accept as 'canon' - although I'm absolutely sure that Darth Revan and Bastila Shan inspired Kylo and Rey, at least their look.

Regarding Padme....the fate of her character was already decided by the OT Leia mentioning her mother was dead sealing Padme's destiny.

Rey is the main character of the new trilogy - I really don't see her being killed off.
@motherofpearl1

[b]All the pairings I have mentioned above are canon.. it makes no sense to look into the EU.[/b]

Also, Revan and Bastila are EU, not canon... while they might have inspired reylo to some extent, I would look at the canon story of Vos and Ventress as a better template for reylo considering that is a relationship between two FS characters which explores force bonds, redemption and using both the light and dark sides of the force.
@panki

I didn't know that! Smile
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:25 am

@panki

There's a rumor that Hera might die in the 3rd season??? WTF. No way. They cannot do that. I'll stop watching. She's the heart of the show. She's the glue that holds the team together. And I like that she is not force sensitive but still a recipient for emotions that force sensitive people can rely on. It balances everything out. As much as I love Star Wars because of the Force stuff, I also like that there are "normal" people doing heroic stuff too, not only the "übermensch". If any change for Hera in the 3rd season, please get her into other clothes because the pilot jumpsuit is getting old. She has a bigger role now in the Rebellion so I shall hope they will show us what that means in terms of responsibility. She could be the Leia (old version with no force sensitivity) of SW Rebels. Having to deal with greater responsibilities while deep down wishing to escape it. I could see how the team splits up and we get 2 parallel stories, the force one and the non-force one. Maybe they will go out from the one episode = one story format. Gee, I just realized that I am heavily invested in the character O_O

Btw I disagree that there is anything between Joph and Greer other than friendship. To me it's Finn / Rey like. So does not count as romance that went down with the girl potentially dying. At least in my book Smile
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:33 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@panki

There's a rumor that Hera might die in the 3rd season??? WTF. No way. They cannot do that. I'll stop watching. She's the heart of the show. She's the glue that holds the team together. And I like that she is not force sensitive but still a recipient for emotions that force sensitive people can rely on. It balances everything out. As much as I love Star Wars because of the Force stuff, I also like that there are "normal" people doing heroic stuff too, not only the "übermensch". If any change for Hera in the 3rd season, please get her into other clothes because the pilot jumpsuit is getting old. She has a bigger role now in the Rebellion so I shall hope they will show us what that means in terms of responsibility. She could be the Leia (old version with no force sensitivity) of SW Rebels. Having to deal with greater responsibilities while deep down wishing to escape it. I could see how the team splits up and we get 2 parallel stories, the force one and the non-force one. Maybe they will go out from the one episode = one story format. Gee, I just realized that I am heavily invested in the character O_O

Btw I disagree that there is anything between Joph and Greer other than friendship. To me it's Finn / Rey like. So does not count as romance that went down with the girl potentially dying. At least in my book Smile
@SanghaRen

I hope the rumor is fake too .... Hera is a lovely character.....I actually thought Kanan would be one who dies based on something I saw in Clone Wars that foreshadows his dying. What I heard is that Thrawn might capture and have her killed as she is the glue that holds the ghost crew together.....I really hope not Sad

As for Greer and Joph, I always got the feeling they were one of those terminal romances like The Fault in our Stars....but now when I look at their relationship, it does have a Finn and Rey vibe.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:37 pm

panki wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:@panki

@SanghaRen

I hope the rumor is fake too .... Hera is a lovely character.....I actually thought Kanan would be one who dies based on something I saw in Clone Wars that foreshadows his dying. What I heard is that Thrawn might capture and have her killed as she is the glue that holds the ghost crew together.....I really hope not Sad

As for Greer and Joph, I always got the feeling they were one of those terminal romances like The Fault in our Stars....but now when I look at their relationship, it does have a Finn and Rey vibe.
@panki

I do think Greer and Joph to be a canon relationship - it just isn't heavily focus on in Bloodlines.  Joph even thinks outright that he has an attraction to her in one segment.  There's another scene where Leia is with Casterfo at some kind of event and Joph and Greer cut out early together.  Casterfo comments to Leia about them going off to have a fling, while it seems that the entire thing went well over Leia's head.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:59 pm

@IoJovi

Actually I remember Joph and Greer not leaving together. Joph goes to see friends and then she leaves pretending to have plans and takes the droid with her to drop it at the oil bath thing. We guess afterwards that she went for a medical appointment. I never read Casterfo's comment as Joph and Greer having something but just that he thinks she has a lover. And the way he says it makes you wonder why he cares at all. To me Joph's initial attraction is very much like Finn asking Rey if she has a cute boyfriend. And then it turns into a deep friendship. But I guess it's left to everyone's take in the end. I personally saw more Casterfo having a little infatuation with Greer. He really wanted her to respect him.

Which leads me to something else I really do not want to see: love triangle. Or unclear relationships. If at the end of IX we are still left to wonder FinnRey or Reylo then I will be disappointed. I can live with an open ended Reylo but then Finn must be happily paired. I don't want a soap-like ending with the two males still looking at the female protagonist like 2 peacocks showing off to get her. Please not this story. I really don't think that's what we're getting. Then I'd rather she tells them to go to hell and leaves alone. Actually I hope they do not play on the jealousy thing too much in general.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 05 Sep 2016, 2:09 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@IoJovi

Actually I remember Joph and Greer not leaving together. Joph goes to see friends and then she leaves pretending to have plans and takes the droid with her to drop it at the oil bath thing. We guess afterwards that she went for a medical appointment. I never read Casterfo's comment as Joph and Greer having something but just that he thinks she has a lover. And the way he says it makes you wonder why he cares at all. To me Joph's initial attraction is very much like Finn asking Rey if she has a cute boyfriend. And then it turns into a deep friendship. But I guess it's left to everyone's take in the end. I personally saw more Casterfo having a little infatuation with Greer. He really wanted her to respect him.

Which leads me to something else I really do not want to see: love triangle. Or unclear relationships. If at the end of IX we are still left to wonder FinnRey or Reylo then I will be disappointed. I can live with an open ended Reylo but then Finn must be happily paired. I don't want a soap-like ending with the two males still looking at the female protagonist like 2 peacocks showing off to get her. Please not this story. I really don't think that's what we're getting. Then I'd rather she tells them to go to hell and leaves alone. Actually I hope they do not play on the jealousy thing too much in general.
@SanghaRen

I am right there with you on love triangles. They did it all for 30 seconds in ESB, and I'm glad they left it where it was. It would have taken so much away from Han and Leia's iconic love story had she shown more interest in Luke in the beginning. The kiss wasn't done out of attraction to Luke, but instead it had everything to do with Han to make him jealous.

On my first viewing of TFA, I thought a love triangle might be possible between Finn, Rey and Kylo but given what we know now (KMT, Ren being stranded on Ach-To with Rey), I'm pretty sure that's not where they're going thank goodness.

As for Casterfo having a small infatuation with Greer, that's certainly possible, and would explain why he noticed she left in the first place.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 05 Sep 2016, 5:06 pm

SanghaRen wrote:

@SanghaRen

The bolded is part of how I read the ending fight/confrontation, followed by the flight to Ache-to. That part of their fight was about Rey and at the end, she settles it herself. And she leaves on her own for her own adventure (versus the three offers from men) with Chewie as her sidekick.

It seems like if they'd set up the characters so that Rey was Han and Leia's kid *or* if they'd followed the usual tropes of having her be the hero's more competent sidekick, it would be a love triangle where she'd feel sorry/conflicted over Ren but he'd die sacrificing himself like Sydney Carton.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 05 Sep 2016, 5:35 pm

@snufkin

I agree that part of the snow fight was over Rey. And I hope this settles it. But you are right that she pretty much turned her back on three offers from men. I hope she will make it four when/if Luke offers to train her "Dude, I'll train when I want to train and I'll choose my teacher, thank you. I am only here to get you back to your sister." Btw I hope Leia slaps Luke in the face when she first sees him again. That brother of hers ran away letting her handle the mess all alone. He deserves a little bit of anger from Leia. No matter his reasons.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 05 Sep 2016, 5:51 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@snufkin

I agree that part of the snow fight was over Rey. And I hope this settles it. But you are right that she pretty much turned her back on three offers from men. I hope she will make it four when/if Luke offers to train her "Dude, I'll train when I want to train and I'll choose my teacher, thank you. I am only here to get you back to your sister." Btw I hope Leia slaps Luke in the face when she first sees him again. That brother of hers ran away letting her handle the mess all alone. He deserves a little bit of anger from Leia. No matter his reasons.
@SanghaRen

I think you're right that there's going to be a battle of the wills because she's there at the request of his sister.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:11 am

@SanghaRen

@"SanghaRen
snufkin wrote:

@SanghaRen

I think you're right that there's going to be a battle of the wills because she's there at the request of his sister.
@snufkin

snufkin wrote:

@SanghaRen

@snufkin

I think we have pretty good evidence that Kylo is going to reunite with Luke-- it will be interesting to see how THAT goes. He's his nephew, maybe Luke kind of failed him, but Kylo killed Luke's old friend/brother-in-law and widowed Luke's twin sister and probably killed off a number of Luke's students, and now he's on Luke's remote island tangling with Luke's new student and last hope...so, I'm thinking kind of fraught. Depends on how Zen-like Luke is these days.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:48 am

Saracene wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Mana wrote:I'm pretty positive that Finn, Rey and Kylo will all survive the trilogy

But Luke or Leia dying is something that should never happen in the movies Sad Mad
@Mana
I'm strangely more concerned about Rey dying than Kylo. Rey sort of reminds me of another trope, one made use of in such films as Castle in the Sky and Pan's Labyrinth. The heroine is unique in a way that goes beyond the scale of the story and other characters, and she sacrifices herself for some higher purpose as a result. The whole "First Jedi" thing and lifeless Force Tree have me wondering if Rey might be a similar heroine. I very much hope that won't be the case (though I'm open to seeing it done well). I guess it's just not the kind of story I would prefer right now, but it could be good.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I haven't seen Castle in the Sky, but Pan's Labyrinth to me felt like a much darker story than Star Wars. It had a child as the main character, but it didn't really feel like a movie meant for kids. I seriously doubt that this is where Rey's character is going.
@Saracene
Perhaps I just gave bad examples because the trope I'm referring to isn't dark in the least bit and is used almost exclusively in stories for children. It was also made use of in Avatar: The Last Airbender with Princess Yue, who was granted life by a spirit that ultimately had to take it back from her, sacrificing her and allowing her to takes its place as a sort of 'higher being'. It's never a true "death". It always involves the character "returning" where they belong and becoming part of something bigger and mythical. It's not dark at all, more "right" or "true" or even tragically beautiful, but still sad (with a ton of optimism). I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility. We really don't even know what kind of story this is going to be yet.

You can find examples of similar tropes in stories meant for different target-audiences... I never really understood the clear-cut distinction in that regard. It's the expectations that come from certain devices that change depending on target-audience, not the devices themselves.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:13 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but at some point there seemed to be a lot of (obviously non-Reylo) theories going about that maybe Kylo has children already (so he can be safely killed off, natch). Maybe he had a wife who died, like Padmé! Maybe he had a girlfriend who died in tragic circumstances and made Kylo turn on the Resistance! Some more forgiving souls wondered if Kylo turned to the Dark Side because of lost love and/or to protect his child(ren). My favourite was when someone used Kylo's reaction to LST's "you can't deny the truth that is your family" as evidence that Kylo's own child had been stolen away from him.

I even have a vague memory of some Reylos somewhere wondering if Rey reminds him of his dead girlfriend.

Kylo's redemption is 100% more important to me than Reylo happening, but I swear if the Big Reveal were "you remind me of my late girlfriend, and by the way, I also have an innocent little Solo baby stashed away somewhere", I'd legit walk out of the cinema Laughing

Last edited by Darth Dingbat on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:27 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but at some point there seemed to be a lot of (obviously non-Reylo) theories going about that maybe Kylo has children already (so he can be safely killed off, natch). Maybe she had a wife who died, like Padmé! Maybe she had a girlfriend who died in tragic circumstances and made Kylo turn on the Resistance! Some more forgiving souls wondered if Kylo turned to the Dark Side because of lost love and/or to protect his child(ren). My favourite was when someone used Kylo's reaction to LST's "you can't deny the truth that is your family" as evidence that Kylo's own child had been stolen away from him.

I even have a vague memory of some Reylos somewhere wondering if Rey reminds him of his dead girlfriend.

Kylo's redemption is 100% more important to me than Reylo happening, but I swear if the Big Reveal were "you remind me of my late girlfriend, and by the way, I also have an innocent little Solo baby stashed away somewhere", I'd legit walk out of the cinema Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

You know, I remember someone mentioning the theory that Kylo already had a kid, but I don't remember exactly where or when I read it.  Probably sometime last winter.  I never read a whole theory or essay on it, but I just remember a post or something where it was mentioned in passing.

And I totally agree with the bolded.  If that were the Big Reveal, I think that would be it for me.  I would probably just get up and walk out of the theater and tell whoever I was with to come collect me in the lobby when the movie was over. Laughing
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:40 am

Honestly, I seriously doubt it. He doesn't strike me as someone who has gotten that serious in a relationship. Imaging Kylo as a father the way he is now... Yeesh. That would be an awful twist. Laughing Kylo doesn't need daddy issues and dead lover issues.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:47 am

I'm actually pretty certain he's virgo intactica myself, Very Happy  but how many bets once he became a Knight of Ren the pants stayed on - those characters struck me as intergalactic versions of the Knights Templar, who were warrior monks.

Last edited by motherofpearl1 on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:48 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but at some point there seemed to be a lot of (obviously non-Reylo) theories going about that maybe Kylo has children already (so he can be safely killed off, natch). Maybe she had a wife who died, like Padmé! Maybe she had a girlfriend who died in tragic circumstances and made Kylo turn on the Resistance! Some more forgiving souls wondered if Kylo turned to the Dark Side because of lost love and/or to protect his child(ren). My favourite was when someone used Kylo's reaction to LST's "you can't deny the truth that is your family" as evidence that Kylo's own child had been stolen away from him.

@Darth Dingbat

That would be too Jacen Solo esque,IMO:
Having a secret girlfriend and a child like grandad(that his parents are later raising as their daughter,yeah I'm not kidding)?Check
Falling to the DS?Check
Killing a family memeber(in Jacen's case his aunt)?Check
Seriously the only thing left for Kylo would be to die unredeemed and his similarities with Jacen will be complete.But I don't think they would do that it seems too much like Anakin and while he's a Vade fanboy I don't think they would make him that similair to him.And really the whole point of him being the last Skywalker looses its meaning if he has a secret child.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:26 am

CienaRee wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

Having a secret girlfriend and a child like grandad(that his parents are later raising as their daughter,yeah I'm not kidding)?Check
Falling to the DS?Check
Seriously the only thing left for Kylo would be to die unredeemed and his similarities with Jacen will be complete.But I don't think they would do that it seems too much like Anakin and while he's a Vade fanboy I don't think they would make him that similair to him.And really the whole point of him being the last Skywalker looses its meaning if he has a secret child.
@CienaRee

that would be lazy writing...it just takes away the drama AND the focus from Rey as well. Rey should be the most important person to Kylo Ren because its HER story!!!!
I just don't see a twist in the story being something not involving Rey...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 08 Sep 2016, 7:28 am

Mana wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

Falling to the DS?Check
@CienaRee

that would be lazy writing...it just takes away the drama AND the focus from Rey as well. Rey should be the most important person to Kylo Ren because its HER story!!!!
@Mana

Exactly! It would mean that the heroine's central conflict with the (anti-)villain would play second fiddle to the story of past romantic tragedy and surprise babies. Rey would be just the "detective" finding this story out. Her own role would amount to... feeling sorry for Kylo's sad love story, I guess? And adopting his babies after he dies?

Mind you, these theories were around when more people still believed that Rey was a Skywalker, so the thinking process probably went - Luke gets a daughter, Leia gets a grandchild to make up for the loss of Ben: win-win! Never mind that it would still have been an utterly lousy story after what was set up in TFA.

There was a resurgence of "Kylo's baby mama!" rumours with that made-up rumour that a Danish actress was playing a KOR. Before that, some even believed that KMT was a KOR and Kylo's girlfriend/mother of his children. Before that, I read theories that maybe Laura Dern's character is a KOR who seduced Ben as a teenager and had babies with him...

Anything but Reylo, eh.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 08 Sep 2016, 7:31 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Mana wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

Falling to the DS?Check
@CienaRee

@Mana

Exactly! It would mean that the heroine's central conflict with the (anti-)villain would play second fiddle to the story of past romantic tragedy and surprise babies. Rey would be just the "detective" finding this story out. Her own role would amount to... feeling sorry for Kylo's sad love story, I guess? And adopting his babies after he dies?

Mind you, these theories were around when more people still believed that Rey was a Skywalker, so the thinking process probably went - Luke gets a daughter, Leia gets a grandchild to make up for the loss of Ben: win-win! Never mind that it would still have been an utterly lousy story after what was set up in TFA.

There was a resurgence of "Kylo's baby mama!" rumours with that made-up rumour that a Danish actress was playing a KOR. Before that, some even believed that KMT was a KOR and Kylo's girlfriend/mother of his children. Before that, I read theories that maybe Laura Dern's character is a KOR who seduced Ben as a teenager and had babies with him...

Anything but Reylo, eh.
@Darth Dingbat

Oh Gosh! It sounds like some bad scenario for an adult movie. Mad lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2016, 9:56 am

I'm trying to keep my expectations low, and the list of what should never happen would be too long.  I prefer to think positively; if BB-8 zaps Kylo with his tuning fork, I will be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:00 am

@Darth Dingbat I had a major freakout over that female KoR fake news. I remember posting "Keep your paws off Kylo" in 72 size letters above her picture from GoT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing My freakouts are the most epic.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:16 am

vaderito wrote:@Darth Dingbat I had a major freakout over that female KoR fake news. I remember posting "Keep your paws off Kylo" in 72 size letters above her picture from GoT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing My freakouts are the most epic.
@vaderito
I remember that LOL. First "fandom" freakout I ever witnessed in these parts. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:32 am

vaderito wrote:@Darth Dingbat I had a major freakout over that female KoR fake news. I remember posting "Keep your paws off Kylo" in 72 size letters above her picture from GoT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing My freakouts are the most epic.
@vaderito

LOL
They certainly are Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Who was this actress from GOT? I can not remember.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:35 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@vaderito
I remember that LOL. First "fandom" freakout I ever witnessed in these parts. xD
@FrolickingFizzgig

I remember it well, too! Well, you know... if one is going to have freakouts, one might as well have epic ones. Laughing

@Darth_Awakened, I don't know who she plays in GOT but her name was Birgitte Hjort Sorensen.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next