Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

+44
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
Ramblingrose
Dar-ren19
lauvamp
giaciak2
Socialnole
DeeBee
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
MyOnlyHope
Darth Rowan
Teo oswald
californiagirl
Asphodel
SheLitAFire
CienaRee
Helix
panki
Darth_Awakened
Saracene
SanghaRen
ZioRen
snufkin
MindAndMagic
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
motherofpearl1
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Darth Dementor
Mana
Lily Snape
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
Macha Ren
BastilaBey
vaderito
Irina de France
48 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by vaderito Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:37 am

@Darth_Awakened She appeared only in Hardhome:

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 4 Karsi-at-Hardhome-Official-HBO
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:41 am

She was great in GoT, I'd like to see her as a Knight of Ren - but not Kylo's girlfriend.

There could be a terrific fight scene between this lady and Rey.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:42 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Darth Dingbat I had a major freakout over that female KoR fake news. I remember posting "Keep your paws off Kylo" in 72 size letters above her picture from GoT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing My freakouts are the most epic.
@vaderito
I remember that LOL. First "fandom" freakout I ever witnessed in these parts. xD
@FrolickingFizzgig

I remember it well, too! Well, you know... if one is going to have freakouts, one might as well have epic ones. Laughing

@Darth_Awakened, I don't know who she plays in GOT but her name was Birgitte Hjort Sorensen.
@Darth Dingbat @vaderito

tnx both of you. I do remember now. A danish actress from Hardhome episode

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:47 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:She was great in GoT, I'd like to see her as a Knight of Ren - but not Kylo's girlfriend.

There could be a terrific fight scene between this lady and Rey.
@motherofpearl1

It could be terrific, yes! That rumour was made up by some fan, though - it was only "reported" in one random Moviepilot article, written by some guy nobody had ever heard about. But for some reason many people on Reddit, Tumblr, etc. fell for it at first.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:56 am

And of course they are firmly convinced that if some of the KoR are female it means Kylo's just got to be having his way with them. Rolling Eyes

I don't suppose they stop to consider that they are simply comrades in arms, like Phasma; love or hate the First Order, they treated their female members as equals to the males.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 19 Jan 2018, 11:30 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Renporer.
@ISeeAnIsland

9/2/2016 ^^^

Stretcher
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 20 Jan 2018, 12:00 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

9/2/2016 ^^^

Stretcher
@SheLitAFire

lol! lol!

Great. Find. Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Asphodel Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:20 pm

-> Kylo/Ben's death
I didn't get that attached to an amazingly well-written character to watch him die, and after TLJ, I feel that the whole trilogy's message is that not everything is black or white, there's hope, but he won't be back as an innocent child.

-> Finnrey
Nope nope nope, their friendship it too pure and necessary to both of them (and I REALLY want Stormpilot to be canon !)

-> Leia's death only mentioned in the opening credits
It sadly has to happen, but I want it to play a major part in Ben's redemption, as Han and Luke did.

-> Rey/Ben married
I love them, but I'd rather have them building a new "jedi" system together than marry and have a calm life, it would be out-of-character to me !
Asphodel
Asphodel
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12795373/1/Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:42 pm

Asphodel wrote:-> Kylo/Ben's death
I didn't get that attached to an amazingly well-written character to watch him die, and after TLJ, I feel that the whole trilogy's message is that not everything is black or white, there's hope, but he won't be back as an innocent child.

-> Finnrey
Nope nope nope, their friendship it too pure and necessary to both of them (and I REALLY want Stormpilot to be canon !)

-> Leia's death only mentioned in the opening credits
It sadly has to happen, but I want it to play a major part in Ben's redemption, as Han and Luke did.

-> Rey/Ben married
I love them, but I'd rather have them building a new "jedi" system together than marry and have a calm life, it would be out-of-character to me !
@Asphodel

I agree with the first three. The entire SW saga would be moot, including Anakin, Han, and Luke's sacrifices, if Kylo is just eeeevil and dies. SW is full of messages of hope and love and forgiveness and redemption, it isn't nihilistic GoT where most of the characters die and there is little meaning or anything gained or learned from tragedy. Too many fans forget these are children's movies. They can be dark, but not the entire time.

Rey and Finn spent the entirely of TLJ apart, I'm not even sure if they spoke to each other. Plus now there's Rose who's into Finn. It would be awkward to retcon at this point.

I can see the prominent role Leia had to play in IX. I've been wondering if she and part of the Resistance could be in a separate place from our other main characters, so there could be some amount of contact without actually having to be on screen, though it would take some pretty clever filmmaking to pull off.

But I would like Rey and Ben to get married, though it doesn't necessarily have to be in the movie, maybe in a later book. It doesn't mean they will settle down, certainly not right away. They might even have the Falcon at that point to travel in. These two need each other, there's not much out of character for them to officially and formally be a couple. I love you

Also I like your porg avatar.

Also another thing to add to the list of things that should never happen ever: Rey-Poe. It is not, has never been, and never will be a thing Very Happy
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Asphodel Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:49 pm

@californiagirl

Ow yes, maybe they'd be able to keep Leia alive without us seeing her, that would be a good thing for the scenario I guess !

I'd love to see Reylo as a couple, I think it's the marriage part that bothers me, it seems quick to me since they've known each other for a week or so in the films. But I agree with it happening in a later book !

Oh my, yep, as much as I love Poe, I don't want to see them being anything other than friends. They've got such a good potential for a friendship based on their pilot skills !

(And yay, thanks for the avatar, found it on Pinterest !)
Asphodel
Asphodel
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:55 pm

@Asphodel Many are suspecting there will be a time jump to IX, though I don't think it will be the multiyear jump others outside this fandom expect. It would make the most sense at this point. TLJ was the only SW saga movie without one. Plus the idea that it could happen even later in other media. I'm a little sad about Stormpilot, which does not look like it will happen now. Sad I also found my avatar on Pinterest! Very Happy
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Asphodel Sun 28 Jan 2018, 3:15 pm

@californiagirl

Maybe a few months time-jump will be enough, if there's one ? I'm pretty confident about Stormpilot, Finn didn't look very receptive to Rose's kiss and I believe in Oscar Isaac's force of persuasion ROFL
Yay, Pinterest for the win !
Asphodel
Asphodel
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 28 Jan 2018, 3:35 pm

californiagirl wrote:@Asphodel Many are suspecting there will be a time jump to IX, though I don't think it will be the multiyear jump others outside this fandom expect. It would make the most sense at this point. TLJ was the only SW saga movie without one. Plus the idea that it could happen even later in other media. I'm a little sad about Stormpilot, which does not look like it will happen now. Sad I also found my avatar on Pinterest! Very Happy
@californiagirl

maybe at the moment of star wars theme
   there will be : it's been a while after the disappearance of the legendary Jedi Luke Skywalker, with the death of supreme leader Snoke, Kylo Ren is determined to put an end to all the battles, the Resistance meets to face this last but important battle that decide the fate and the future of the galaxy Smile

Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 28 Jan 2018, 8:45 pm

IoJovi wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

9/2/2016 ^^^

Stretcher
@SheLitAFire

lol! lol!

Great. Find. Laughing

@IoJovi

Oh yeah. Um, sorry about that.

I'm almost afraid to answer this for IX...we'll end up with a big time jump and Rey training an army of BroomBois.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 28 Jan 2018, 9:10 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

9/2/2016 ^^^

Stretcher
@SheLitAFire

lol! lol!

Great. Find. Laughing

@IoJovi

Oh yeah. Um, sorry about that.

I'm almost afraid to answer this for IX...we'll end up with a big time jump and Rey training an army of BroomBois.
@ISeeAnIsland

The bolded is @Darth Rowan's dream scenario. ROFL

I kid, I kid!!! Cheek kiss
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 28 Jan 2018, 10:11 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

The bolded is @Darth Rowan's dream scenario. ROFL
@SheLitAFire

Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen - Page 4 Tenor

Confession time: I'm still holding out for Kylo blowing up BroomBoi's planet complete with all the horses as his final act of evil before turning to the light. A girl can dream.  Angelic
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 28 Jan 2018, 10:53 pm

God *please* no more cute kids in SW. Unless they're Rey and Ben's kids (I could tolerate them I suppose).
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 28 Jan 2018, 11:43 pm

Since VIII confirmed our interpretation of Rey and Kylo's romantic/sexual dynamic and set us up with so much left unsaid and unresolved going into IX (aka the perfect story setup), there's very little that could upset me at this point aside from unimaginably abysmal writing or literal retcon.

The only specific thing I would prefer not to see is Rey getting pregnant in the movie. Reylo baby in an epilogue? Heck yeah, but let's finish the story first please.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 28 Jan 2018, 11:53 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Since VIII confirmed our interpretation of Rey and Kylo's romantic/sexual dynamic and set us up with so much left unsaid and unresolved going into IX (aka the perfect story setup), there's very little that could upset me at this point aside from unimaginably abysmal writing or literal retcon.

The only specific thing I would prefer not to see is Rey getting pregnant in the movie. Reylo baby in an epilogue? Heck yeah, but let's finish the story first please.
@MyOnlyHope

Plus, a pregnant Rey pretty much guarantees Kylo's death in IX. I want my Ben Solo redeemed and alive, pls.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 29 Jan 2018, 12:32 am

No babies please, unless its done a la The Hunger Games, several years after the end of the story. No big time jump either - a year at most. Please....no cute kids. The scene where those three appeared in the stables when Finn and Rose were escaping on Canto Bight was the only part of the movie which threatened to descend into syrup! And finally.....I want Ben redeemed but I don't want see him turning back into Ben Solo but resolving the two halves of his nature. Because Rey needs to love and accept Kylo as well as Ben.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Mon 29 Jan 2018, 12:47 am

I'm usually very open-minded and I'm trying to keep my expectations at a reasonable level, but there are a couple of things that I would hate to see in the next movie:
- Kylo/Ben 's death, even if it's for a final heroic sacrifice... he already had a miserable life, I don't think that he deserves to die.  
- half of the movie spent on the Resistance/FO plot. I know that it's an important part of the story, but I would like to see something different in that dynamic.
- pregnant Rey or a wedding, unless we find out at the very end of the movie, maybe in the last scene Laughing I would also be too scared for Ben's survival.
- Leia's death quickly mentioned in the opening credits. I would like to see her funeral and Ben's reaction.
- a big time jump
- broomboy again or other kids Mad no please!
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:03 am

cherrylipstick wrote:I'm usually very open-minded and I'm trying to keep my expectations at a reasonable level, but there are a couple of things that I would hate to see in the next movie:
- Kylo/Ben 's death, even if it's for a final heroic sacrifice... he already had a miserable life, I don't think that he deserves to die.  
- half of the movie spent on the Resistance/FO plot. I know that it's an important part of the story, but I would like to see something different in that dynamic.
- pregnant Rey or a wedding, unless we find out at the very end of the movie, maybe in the last scene Laughing I would also be too scared for Ben's survival.
- Leia's death quickly mentioned in the opening credits. I would like to see her funeral and Ben's reaction.
- a big time jump
- broomboy again or other kids Mad no please!
@cherrylipstick

Yes- all of this! I wouldn't mind the kids through if it fits the story... it would be heartwarming if Ben would be the one to free them or safe them somehow.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:24 am

whooo great ideas here for what not to put in a SW movie! [err other than Renperor - Poor @ISeeAnIsland - I feel for you, tough to have that eh! but - I salute your imagination.. I didn't dream we'd get Renperor at all.. you did! That's an achievement! You just at that time didn't want it Smile ]

Okay I'll have a go.
What should never ever happen:
-Kylo/Ben doesn't get redeemed. Nooooooooo.
-IX finishing with Ben and Rey separated for good with hearts broken in ANY way (this rules out death of Ben too).
-Anyone having their mind/body taken over by someone else. hate that. Just yuck.
-Anyone being revealed to be secretly related to either Luke, Han or Leia!
-Mention of Snoke's boudoir. Please. I beg you. No. Just. No.

Anything else I'm up for.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:12 am

I do not want Rey alone
I do not want Chewie to die
I do not want the millennium Falcon destroyed
I do not want Kylo Ren without a hand or leg or blind
I do not want an ending where Rey trains the next generation of Jedi and one of her students asks her, "Did you know Kylo Ren?" and then we see Ben Solo on Tatooine and
I do not want to see a pathetic ending
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:50 am

For me it's:
- Don't leave Kylo unredeemed
- Don't kill Kylo under any circumstances
- Don't have Kylo lose his Force abilities (okay no it wouldn't ruin it for me completely but I still think it's a terrible message for this trilogy)
- Don't leave Finn's Stormtrooper history forever unresolved or explored as part of his character
- Don't let Poe take up too much screentime that should have been Finn's again
- Don't walk back any part of Kylo's backstory to make Luke look better or lessen Snoke's impact
- Do NOT reveal that the Force bond was severed when that door closed at the end of TLJ. I highly doubt J.J. would be foolish enough to not pull that plot over into IX but it could happen

Other than that, I'm good. I'm not even opposed to the "Kylo goes on exile and separates from Rey" ending if there's at least a hint that they'll be together again someday.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next