Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 12

+61
jakkusun
soulluos
vaderito
SanghaRen
MeadowofAshes
Scavengerscum
Krafty
Airemyn
creepi0
Macha Ren
Kyla Ren
Hasi
Armadeus
LadyHa
EchoBase
Saracene
Lily Snape
ladyconsular
4forYouRey-lolo
MoonlitMoss
MelBee
Sylvia Snow
Rogue Rey
nonesuch
Geralt_Riv
Kessel
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
rey09
reylo1992
BastilaBey
Magnolia_3.0
DarthRen
CienaRee
ReyofLightSide
Xylo Ren
MissG
Darth Rowan
MindAndMagic
Birdwoman
BenRey
Rei of Sunshine
MyOnlyHope
Rimfaxe96
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Reylo Lemon
motherofpearl1
IoJovi
Reynak
panki
Helix
Moonjump05
Mana
Jakku
Irina de France
LondonGal555
spacebaby45678
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Gemini
65 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 12

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:14 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:There really weren't any major leaks for RO until the movie came out. Am wondering if we will barely get anything for Ep VIII. Sad
@ReyofLightSide

I noticed that, as well. There was some officially sanctioned info (like the backstory given in Catalyst), but nothing in the way of a major script or plot leak.

There was also a leak about the re-shoots that turned out to be incorrect. I'm kind of wondering at this point if that erroneous "leak" was intentional, so as to throw people off-track.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 12

Post by BastilaBey Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:26 pm

Honestly, I'm liking more and more the idea that we don't get huge spoilers for VIII. It was thrilling to watch R1 without knowing everything that went down. But if stuff does come out, I'll be all over it. No self control.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:35 pm

This terrible 'leaked' script though - https://www.scribd.com/document/334402609/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII

I'll be making zzzz's in the theater if this turns out to be the actual movie. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:40 pm

WhatGirl wrote:This terrible 'leaked' script though - https://www.scribd.com/document/334402609/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII

I'll be making zzzz's in the theater if this turns out to be the actual movie. Sleep
@WhatGirl

Well, it made me LOL. Laughing

I'd probably spray-paint ZZZZZs on the screen if that were true.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:46 pm

I haven't read it all yet but that is an interesting story......hahaha!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 16 Dec 2016, 3:53 pm

WhatGirl wrote:This terrible 'leaked' script though - https://www.scribd.com/document/334402609/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII

@WhatGirl

It amazes me that someone would go through the trouble of writing a 138-page long fake script.

Gotta love Luke referring to Snoke as a "Sith Lord".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Fri 16 Dec 2016, 4:10 pm

BastilaBey wrote:Honestly, I'm liking more and more the idea that we don't get huge spoilers for VIII. It was thrilling to watch R1 without knowing everything that went down. But if stuff does come out, I'll be all over it. No self control.
@BastilaBey

I'm with you there on the first point, but if things start to come out about VIII over the next year I may have to take a break from this section of the site as I hate reading big spoilers. I think it ruins the experience.
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:06 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:There really weren't any major leaks for RO until the movie came out. Am wondering if we will barely get anything for Ep VIII. Sad
@ReyofLightSide

I didn't follow all the Rogue One stuff that closely so I didn't really think about it, but you're right.  I hope the same isn't true of Episode VIII, but maybe they'll be more careful and try to keep everything secret this time. Sad  I hope not.  We really need some major spoilers soon, especially about Reylo.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:16 pm

@WhatGirl

OMG! Where does it come from? It looks sooo boring!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:31 pm

BastilaBey wrote:Honestly, I'm liking more and more the idea that we don't get huge spoilers for VIII. It was thrilling to watch R1 without knowing everything that went down. But if stuff does come out, I'll be all over it. No self control.
@BastilaBey

Haha same. Same with the spoiler reviews once the movie is out, I just know I'll gobble them up.

My self-control is still better now than when I was a teenager and used to look up endings of the detective novels, because I couldn't wait to find out who the killer was.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:36 pm

Saracene wrote:
@BastilaBey

Haha same. Same with the spoiler reviews once the movie is out, I just know I'll gobble them up.

My self-control is still better now than when I was a teenager and used to look up endings of the detective novels, because I couldn't wait to find out who the killer was.
@Saracene

I had to wait for some 30 years to find someone who did the same thing while teenager. My self-control is improved as well. lol
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:43 pm

I can't stay away from spoilers Nope
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 16 Dec 2016, 5:55 pm

Saracene wrote:
@BastilaBey

@Saracene

Heh. I used to sometimes flip to the back of novels to see who lived and who died.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Fri 16 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm

@BastilaBey

I agree. I don't really mind spoilers, I generally prefer to know stuff yet there is something special about going into a movie and not knowing what to expect, makes it more exciting. In this case the real spoiler would be not so much if it happens (because it will, in some capacity), but how it happens. This is where the suprise will come IMO.

I too flip through the pages to see if I like the ending every single time I read a book. It doesn't even need to be a happy ending, but I have to know. Smile

Last edited by Queen of the Knights on Sat 17 Dec 2016, 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 16 Dec 2016, 6:44 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Darth Dingbat

I just browsed through it quickly, but I think a lot of people will be sleeping through the movie if the plot is anything like that. Sleep  Although parts of it were kind of amusing, like Finn still being friendzoned and Kylo and the cookie jar on the Millennium Falcon. Laughing  But if they want to make a convincing script they should really consider getting a proofreader next time, because aside from everything else the number of mistakes really make it obvious that it's fake.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 16 Dec 2016, 6:46 pm

Kyla Ren wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Darth Dingbat

I just browsed through it quickly, but I think a lot of people will be sleeping through the movie if the plot is anything like that. Sleep  Although parts of it were kind of amusing, like Finn still being friendzoned and Kylo and the cookie jar on the Millennium Falcon. Laughing  But if they want to make a convincing script they should really consider getting a proofreader next time, because aside from everything else the number of mistakes really make it obvious that it's fake.
@Kyla Ren

It was really bad and really fake. It was also obvious that the writer is a huge Finn fan--Finn was the center of almost everything. AND Lando has a huge part (which we know isn't true), and the writer clearly shipped Lando with Leia.

Poor Rey barely had anything to do the entire time.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:14 pm

I heard or well read some stuff and one particular location from Rogue One could be used with Kylo. That would cool and fit with his obssession of Darth Vader.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:37 pm

@WhatGirl

Is there anything on Kylo and Rey scenes? Some good stuff.

EDIT: Maybe I missed some but not much opf Kylo and Rey. Which contradicts JJ and his statement about them having an interesting relationship. A lot of Lando and Finn. I am not sure if there was KMT character. if someone really spend time and write that amount of lines and script. Kudos to that perosn but it's obviously fake script. Star Ward/LucasFilm/Diseny treat it like CIA as Mark Hamill said. No way they would allow this to be on internet.

Last edited by DarthRen on Fri 16 Dec 2016, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:39 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kyla Ren wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Darth Dingbat

@Kyla Ren

It was really bad and really fake. It was also obvious that the writer is a huge Finn fan--Finn was the center of almost everything. AND Lando has a huge part (which we know isn't true), and the writer clearly shipped Lando with Leia.

Poor Rey barely had anything to do the entire time.
@ISeeAnIsland

Yes, it was, but the sad thing is that I still enjoyed reading it because at this point with the spoiler drought, I'm willing to read even obviously fake stuff for fun. Laughing  I don't know why.  I even enjoyed reading that "script" from months ago where Finn had the mechanical pelvis. Laughing
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:42 pm

DarthRen wrote:

@WhatGirl

Is there anything on Kylo and Rey scenes? Some good stuff.
@DarthRen

Rey and Kylo have some scenes together, but no Reylo action.  Most of it is not very interesting, at least not from a Reylo standpoint.  It's just as well since it's fake.  If there had been romantic Reylo moments I would have been like, "Oh, why can't this be the real script?" Laughing
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:46 pm

I'm always a spoiler junkie but I especially will be for this. I want to know ASAP if Reylo is going to be a thing, and if Kylo gets more hints at being slated for redemption. Everything else I don't mind not knowing, but the sooner we get that big stuff the better imo.

On the lack of leaks for Rogue One note, I think it's fair to say that people will be much more intense in trawling for VIII leaks in comparison. That doesn't mean we'll actually get anything substantial, but people for sure will be trying a lot harder to get their hands on juicy info.

Last edited by ZioRen on Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Fri 16 Dec 2016, 7:49 pm

ZioRen wrote:I'm always a spoiler junkie but I especially will be for this. I want to know ASAP if Reylo is going to be a thing, and if Kylo gets more hints at being slated for redemption. Everything else I don't mind not knowing, but the sooner we get that big stuff the better imo.
@ZioRen

I agree 100%.  At first, right after I saw TFA, I didn't want to read any spoilers.  But then with a few weeks, as I got more and more into Reylo, I realized I couldn't wait two years to find out what happens.  I wanted to know ASAP.  And now we're only a year away and I still can't wait.  I'll be all over any and all Reylo spoilers, no matter how fake or unlikely they seem.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 16 Dec 2016, 8:04 pm

When does the third Aftermath novel come out again? Because I get the feeling we might get a lot of discussion and hints at the ST's trajectory in that, and I know it's coming out relatively soon.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 16 Dec 2016, 8:07 pm

ZioRen wrote:When does the third Aftermath novel come out again? Because I get the feeling we might get a lot of discussion and hints at the ST's trajectory in that, and I know it's coming out relatively soon.
@ZioRen

I believe the initial launch date was January, but now its pushed to February. Not long though in the grand scheme of things, thank goodness!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2016, 8:15 pm

IoJovi wrote:
ZioRen wrote:When does the third Aftermath novel come out again? Because I get the feeling we might get a lot of discussion and hints at the ST's trajectory in that, and I know it's coming out relatively soon.
@ZioRen

I believe the initial launch date was January, but now its pushed to February. Not long though in the grand scheme of things, thank goodness!
@IoJovi

I still wonder if they knocked the release back to February to leave January totally clear for Rogue One. With Leia well advanced into her pregnancy and probably getting ready to pop in Empire's End, there's surely got to be something worthy of speculation in it.

I'm also wondering what will turn up spoiler-wise for Ep VIII. I have said before that I've got doubts as to whether MSW are sitting on anything big, particularly in relation to Reylo. They didn't know the context of Rey and Kylo's scenes in TFA and, although they are more clued up this time around, it's still hard to put the pieces together when you don't know the full picture. The fact that some connected to MSW are still harbouring hopes that Rey and Kylo are related says to me that they've seen no killer Reylo spoilers that remove all doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next