Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

+54
colibri
Lily Snape
rawpowah
nite0wl29
tukicarreno
Saracene
liveinsummee
RosiePancake
Geralt_Riv
KnightsofReylo_2015
shii405
LesCousinsDangereux
rey09
Maria26
Moonlight13
LadyHa
fuhry
adamdrivershair
SheLitAFire
IoJovi
EchoBase
Little_Boots
Anakin Skywalker
Rei of Sunshine
SanghaRen
Darth Rowan
Helix
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
snufkin
Atenais
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Cowgirlsamurai
PalmettoBlue
MyOnlyHope
Starliteprism
Forsythia
reylo1992
MrsWindu
Moonjump05
Night Huntress
Darth_marshmallow
SkyStar
Darth Dingbat
Kessel
Birdwoman
ZioRen
Kylo Rey
SoloSideCousin
Darth_Awakened
panki
58 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 11 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:The strongest and bravest thing Kylo could do is relinquish
Atenais wrote:So, Rey is saving the day... Again? I don't know if I like the idea of Kylo being showed off weak again. Lets see.
@Atenais
What? The ridiculous desire for power and Vader legacy darkness is what makes Kylo Ren weak. The strongest and bravest thing he could do is give help to Rey when she needs it.
@MyOnlyHope

It sure is but really want to see him demonstrating his raw powers for everyone to see, they made a big deal out of it. Rey again saving the day is kinda underwhelming, they should fight together as equals side-by-side. But that's just my opinion.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:48 am

DarthRen wrote:
Atenais wrote:So, Rey is saving the day... Again? I don't know if I like the idea of Kylo being showed off weak again. Lets see.
@Atenais
What? The ridiculous desire for power and Vader legacy darkness is what makes Kylo Ren weak. The strongest and bravest thing he could do is give help to Rey when she needs it.
@MyOnlyHope

It sure is but really want to see him demonstrating his raw powers for everyone to see, they made a big deal out of it. Rey again saving the day is kinda underwhelming, they should fight together as equals side-by-side. But that's just my opinion.
@DarthRen
Well yeah, of course. They are equals in every way and will be represented as such. I just think it's ridiculous to say that presenting Rey as strong somehow makes Kylo weak, especially when they're clearly a tandem in this scene.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:58 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Atenais
@MyOnlyHope

@DarthRen
Well yeah, of course. They are equals in every way and will be represented as such. I just think it's ridiculous to say that presenting Rey as strong somehow makes Kylo weak, especially when they're clearly a tandem in this scene.
@MyOnlyHope

I'm totally fine with Rey being strong, but tired of having debates with my relatives and other people explaining them how Kylo is stronger than they think.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:01 am

Saracene wrote:I admit, I'll roll my eyes if we get more of, Rey can get herself out of any scrap and needs no help from no one. Doesn't have to be Kylo who saves her, just please can we have Rey in a truly hopeless situation she can't fix. And I don't mean someone helping her along once she gets the ball rolling, I mean like Luke at the end of ESB.
@Saracene

In depends in which situation they are. We saw Rey being torturedby Snoke, which is not a spoiler. What if Kylo saves her and Snoke tries to make him pay for that, and Rey stands then because what he is going to do to him? In this situation, they would actuallly save each other. At least, I hope because from my side, I am also a little  fed up of Rey shown as kicking everyone's a**. I mean, she is shown having the upper hand at least 3 times in the trailers (under the rain with the lightsaber, under the rain with her staff, also on supremacy) and not against just one strong FS but at least 2 if not 3 (Luke, possibly Kylo, and Snoke since we know she escapes). That also gives us possibly the reason of the handreaching. Doesn't seem to me like Kylo is really asking for a hand here. Looks more like he is waiting thay she gives him something (back). Since we know she uses his lightsaber at some point, why not?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:07 am

reylo1992 wrote:
Saracene wrote:I admit, I'll roll my eyes if we get more of, Rey can get herself out of any scrap and needs no help from no one. Doesn't have to be Kylo who saves her, just please can we have Rey in a truly hopeless situation she can't fix. And I don't mean someone helping her along once she gets the ball rolling, I mean like Luke at the end of ESB.
@Saracene

In depends in which situation they are. We saw Rey being torturedby Snoke, which is not a spoiler. What if Kylo saves her and Snoke tries to make him pay for that, and Rey stands then because what he is going to do to him? In this situation, they would actuallly save each other. At least, I hope because from my side, I am also a little  fed up of Rey shown as kicking everyone's a**. I mean, she is shown having the upper hand at least 3 times in the trailers (under the rain with the lightsaber, under the rain with her staff, also on supremacy) and not against just one strong FS but at least 2 if not 3 (Luke, possibly Kylo, and Snoke since we know she escapes). That also gives us possibly the reason of the handreaching. Doesn't seem to me like Kylo is really asking for a hand here. Looks more like he is waiting thay she gives him something (back). Since we know she uses his lightsaber at some point, why not?
@reylo1992

If they exchange arms, it'd be like a marriage in the Force!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:15 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
@Saracene

@reylo1992

@Rei of Sunshine

https://reyloisblessed.tumblr.com/post/168283254052

It's interesting to note thatshe is sweaty there. I think that happened just after Snoke "tortured" her and Kylo did something to prevent him. She stands extremely close to the device.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:47 am

reylo1992 wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
@Saracene

@reylo1992

@Rei of Sunshine

https://reyloisblessed.tumblr.com/post/168283254052

It's interesting to note thatshe is sweaty there. I think that happened just after Snoke "tortured" her and Kylo did something to prevent him. She stands extremely close to the device.
@reylo1992

Oh hey, what if in the hand-scene, the reason why Kylo looks nervous is because he's not sure if Rey will hand him back his lightsaber, or use it against him. Like a mirror of what happened in TFA with Han.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:01 am

I don't mind if Rey "saves the day" if Kylo is incapacitated. I just want her and Kylo to work together.  If Rey is Force pulling Kylo's light saber (which obviously she is), I hope she's doing it with Kylo's permission. I wouldn't want to see her overpower him and Force pull another light saber from him in another duel, lol. However, I doubt that's what happening for that reason alone: it already happened TFA. Something else is happening here.

I wonder where Rey/Luke's saber is? Maybe Kylo has it...
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:05 am

I wonder if this lightsaber shot is actually before the torture. Maybe Snoke is like, ok little girl I let you have your tantrums, now I'm down to business. I would have to presume that Snoke is more powerful than Rey and Kylo and they're not going to undermine him by having him beaten.

I really hope Snoke has more personality and verve in this movie.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:03 am

So, I wonder what face Kylo will make this time. scratch He can't catch a break with those sabers. xD (my edit)

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 11 Screen83
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:43 am

@MrsWindu

This is so exciting! ^__^
There could be another gouard she is facing - in the BTS she fights three, so it makes sense. But then it also seems she fights them with Kylos lightsaber. Its a twist. Shocked

Last edited by SkyStar on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:15 am

Woo! That shot looks awesome.. And Rey using Kylo's lightsaber? Yes! I am sure Kylo will get up and fight too. Remember the trainng video? Adam was going full out there! Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:11 am

I just had a look at the last training BTS and she appears to be fighting 4 ( and there is a guy who has just moved out of the frame a second before) ? Excuse the bad screenshot and I don't know how to do gifs.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 11 Screen31
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:24 am

Omg guys! I wake up to this glorious new trailer *squeals with excitement* cheers cheers seriously must we wait another week???
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:36 am

MindAndMagic wrote:So, I wonder what face Kylo will make this time. scratch He can't catch a break with those sabers. xD (my edit)

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 11 Screen83
@MindAndMagic

All I can think of is the movie What Happens In Vegas. "what's yours is mine, honey!" lol!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:11 am

I saw that saber rey scene on insta and freaked thinking it was leaked. It's so spoilerish!!!! why would they reveal that?! ugh

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:21 am

New tv spot with new shot of masked Kylo!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:26 am

I post this without reading this thread, please answer
my friends said that not only leaked dictionary, but even new official tv spot is too much spoiler, so I wounder in this spoiler free part of the forum, is this spot allowed? if even here will be too much spoilers I should leave this forum too, for 1 week, I already said goodbye to tweeter Sad

and I also wounder is this tv spot really so heavy spoiler? I thought official info shouldn't give away anything that big, I just don't want to know main plot about Kylo and Rey and wasn't bothered with any info-spoilers until today

please answer Smile
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:51 am

We've been so spoiled today! Smile I hope the good news continues to come.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:24 am

rey09 wrote:I saw that saber rey scene on insta and freaked thinking it was leaked. It's so spoilerish!!!! why would they reveal that?! ugh
@rey09

All I can say is I hope JJ will be just as generous come Episode lX. I'm enjoying this while it lasts Laughing
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:33 am

Anakin Skywalker wrote:I post this without reading this thread, please answer
my friends said that not only leaked dictionary, but even new official tv spot is too much spoiler, so I wounder in this spoiler free part of the forum, is this spot allowed? if even here will be too much spoilers I should leave this forum too, for 1 week, I already said goodbye to tweeter Sad

and I also wounder is this tv spot really so heavy spoiler? I thought official info shouldn't give away anything that big, I just don't want to know main plot about Kylo and Rey and wasn't bothered with any info-spoilers until today

please answer Smile
@Anakin Skywalker

Yes, I believe these news trailers are heavy spoiler. Well, I'm not the moderator, but I remember some days ago someone asked about the same thing, and the answer was that the official things aren't considered spolier, since they weren't leaked or something, but official. Disney/LF want us to see these scenes/imagens. So, yeah... Maybe it's your time to say goodbye. Sad
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:54 am

Atenais wrote:

please answer Smile
@Anakin Skywalker

Yes, I believe these news trailers are heavy spoiler. Well, I'm not the moderator, but I remember some days ago someone asked about the same thing, and the answer was that the official things aren't considered spolier, since they weren't leaked or something, but official. Disney/LF want us to see these scenes/imagens. So, yeah... Maybe it's your time to say goodbye. Sad
@Atenais

I literally just got chewed out on Instagram by someone thinking I had already seen the movie and that I was posting spoilers. Oh boy...
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:51 am

Y'all - who's Kylo talking to when he says "Let's finish this"? Do you think it's Rey? I think it's got to be Rey. Please be Rey.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:10 pm

please answer Smile
@Anakin Skywalker

In this forum material that is released for promotional purposes by Lucasfilm is not considered a spoiler (see rules). Therefore posting and talking about TV spots is allowed - it is released by LF to generate the hype and is part of the marketing that they want us to be excited about. Smile

I understand you, the closer to the premiere, the more it is possible that there will be more new things from the movie and it is difficult. In this forum, you will find stuff that LF would want fans to see, but that can also be a bit too revealing for those who want to go to a movie and enjoy it without knowing too much. 
So it's up to you to decide if maybe its time to draw the line and then return after watching the movie with fresh strength because there will be a lot of discussing to do. ^_^

As per particular trailer - it contains one unexpected scene that got people excited and not only in the reylo fandom, so IMO, I could see that people consider that too revealing. Either way, LF wanted fans to talk about it because it's all over their official media.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

Watch the language, R2!  Laughing

ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost