Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Episode 9

+80
Forsythia
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Night Huntress
motherofpearl1
SoloSideCousin
AhsokaTano
twilekempire
Teo oswald
snufkin
Lily Snape
Mila95
Birdwoman
californiagirl
Saracene
SanghaRen
guardienne
Dar-ren19
Starliteprism
rey09
Kylo Rey
Riri
MrsWindu
Chris24601
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
giaciak2
Kylo Men
4forYouRey-lolo
Atenais
LadyGaufrette
MaddieDove
Darth Rowan
Casper
Geralt_Riv
Mielikki
Tex
liveinsummee
Darth_marshmallow
olyer
Rei of Sunshine
PrincessPorg
Moonlight13
princessmoon
Piper Maru
Darth Snoopy
Ramblingrose
sunshine677
Xylo Ren
RosiePancake
BB-Rey
rawpowah
JustMe
bashfulblueeyes3
MyOnlyHope
Darth_Awakened
Apriljandy
CienaRee
Let The Past Die
KnightsofReylo_2015
ReyofLightSide
special_cases
SheLitAFire
12 Parsnips
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
SW Nutt
Man Without A Star
tukicarreno
Irina de France
lauvamp
whisperingwillow
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
thescavenger
cherrylipstick
nickandnora
IoJovi
Kessel
84 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Predictions for Episode 9

Post by giaciak2 Sun 04 Feb 2018, 10:02 am

I write Kylo/Ben but I my mind they are 2 name for one only boy. But Kylo is only the name of his mask . He is always Ben Solo.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Sun 04 Feb 2018, 5:57 pm

nickandnora wrote:Separate from the actual topic at hand, I just thought of something that might be a small amount of support to my idea/prediction that Ben Solo is going to pen the new Jedi texts, and that they're basically just going to be the whole Star Wars saga as we know it. It's this line, to Rey:

"You have no place in this story."

I mean... did anyone else - even while loving this whole part - find that one word (story) kind of... odd? It's pretty meta for a moment like this. And why couldn't he simply say, "You have no place in any of this" or something similar. But that one word - "story" - seems rather deliberate, and borderline out of place, almost like Rian was trying to shoehorn it in there.
@nickandnora

And he will write them in calligraphy!
Seriously, that may also be some foreshadowing since he had interest in that as a padawan.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:51 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
nickandnora wrote:Separate from the actual topic at hand, I just thought of something that might be a small amount of support to my idea/prediction that Ben Solo is going to pen the new Jedi texts, and that they're basically just going to be the whole Star Wars saga as we know it. It's this line, to Rey:

"You have no place in this story."

I mean... did anyone else - even while loving this whole part - find that one word (story) kind of... odd? It's pretty meta for a moment like this. And why couldn't he simply say, "You have no place in any of this" or something similar. But that one word - "story" - seems rather deliberate, and borderline out of place, almost like Rian was trying to shoehorn it in there.
@nickandnora

And he will write them in calligraphy!
Seriously, that may also be some foreshadowing since he had interest in that as a padawan.
@ReyofLightSide

I really love this! I don't know if it was here or somewhere else (sorry I can't remember) that someone had a "headcanon" thought that it would be Ben who authors and writes down (with his calligraphy set of course) the 9 stories of the "Skywalker saga" (aka his family history) and someday reading it to his children. I'm not sure this would ever really happen...but it's a lovely thought imo.
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 06 Feb 2018, 8:44 pm

I was just randomly thinking how amazing and beautiful it would be if the person who says "may the force be with you" in 9 is...Ben!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:36 am

rey09 wrote:I was just randomly thinking how amazing and beautiful it would be if the person who says "may the force be with you" in 9 is...Ben!!!
@rey09

I'd like Kylo to say in episode IX

"My name is Ben Solo, son of Han Solo and Princess Leia and my place is here" and I want a scene with Millenium Falcon
I need it !!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:43 am

Teo oswald wrote:
rey09 wrote:I was just randomly thinking how amazing and beautiful it would be if the person who says "may the force be with you" in 9 is...Ben!!!
@rey09

"My name is Ben Solo, son of Han Solo and Princess Leia and my place is here" and I want a scene with Millenium Falcon
I need it !!!!
@Teo oswald
Oh I definitely want to hear him say his name, finally recognizing his true identity, and I NEED a scene on the MF  H-beating
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:35 am

Teo oswald wrote:
@rey09

I need it !!!!
@Teo oswald

I like it! I'll get on the quote train too! :-)

"I am Ben Solo. The son of Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa, and I am a fighter and a survivor like my parents before me.

"I am Ben Solo, and I am a pilot like my father before me." Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 07 Feb 2018, 4:22 am

I just saw a Youtube video where it's predicted Ben/Kylo will be an incredibly cruel ruler, he will burn down everything and be merciless and bad and Luke saw that back when he was young and that's why he considered to kill him- so he would have been right to end him?... I'm just - huh??? scratch

Did we see the same movies? I mean either I'm completely getting the whole story and character wrong or... I don't know. Suspect

Not saying we will get Benperor (which would be my favorite scenario for IX) but I just don't see that at all.

I believe he will may be broken and moody and angry at the beginning but being consciously cruel and evil?

Is that what most of the GA or fans outside of the Reylos are thinking?

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Wed 07 Feb 2018, 5:02 am

Night Huntress wrote:I just saw a Youtube video where it's predicted Ben/Kylo will be an incredibly cruel ruler, he will burn down everything and be merciless and bad and Luke saw that back when he was young and that's why he considered to kill him- so he would have been right to end him?... I'm just - huh??? scratch

Did we see the same movies? I mean either I'm completely getting the whole story and character wrong or... I don't know.  Suspect

Not saying we will get Benperor (which would be my favorite scenario for IX) but I just don't see that at all.

I believe he will may be broken and moody and angry at the beginning but being consciously cruel and evil?

@Night Huntress
I know that feeling, sometimes I really think I've seen a different film   Nope
A few days ago, on another forum, I read some comments about TLJ and its ending, and these fanboys were totally convinced that Snoke wasn't really dead and that his fake death was actually a plan.
They were sure that Snoke provoked Kylo voluntarily because it was the only way to make him the new Vader and to fulfill his destiny. And they obviously think that in the next movie Kylo will be the big enemy and that he will be killed by Rey and the good guys...  Hein  No Qst
Honestly, I didn't even know what to say, it really seems like we've seen different movies.
I don't know how they can be so sure about evilKylo and his total lack of humanity, because I saw something totally different.
Even if I don't consider the whole story and what happened before, I think that Kylo's face in his final scene is enough to understand that he is basically a broken soul, his face and his expressions show everything (not only in that scene, they are so revealing during the whole movie and that's why I love him so much!).
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Wed 07 Feb 2018, 5:48 am

@cherrylipstick

Adam said that Rian trusts that the audience can handle nuance and ambiguity. I say that a lot of the audience are incapable of handling it hence all these narrow minded views that "Kylo is absolute evil, Rey will chop his head off!"
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 07 Feb 2018, 5:56 am

@cherrylipstick It's basically a repeat of "Kylo killed his father, he's totally evil and irredeemable now" after TFA, which I bet the same people were saying.

It will take the next film blatantly spelling things out (like Kylo's first scene with Snoke in TLJ) for some people to get that nope, that's not where the character was at the end of the previous film at all.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 7:25 am

Night Huntress wrote:I just saw a Youtube video where it's predicted Ben/Kylo will be an incredibly cruel ruler, he will burn down everything and be merciless and bad and Luke saw that back when he was young and that's why he considered to kill him- so he would have been right to end him?... I'm just - huh??? scratch

Did we see the same movies? I mean either I'm completely getting the whole story and character wrong or... I don't know. Suspect

@Night Huntress

Oh yeaa most people I hear say exactly that, it gets me fuminggg. A lot of people like that love that scenario. They really want to see him "full darksider" *rolls eyes* They think Rey will kill him or at the end he will save them but he will die because "he did so much bad he can't be allowed to live." Like they can't POSSIBLY fathom him living at all. That's when I x the screen, like bye felicia.

I don't think Benperor will happen at all, but I don't think they'll have him be very bad. If JJ wants to redeem him, he's got be very careful about selling that redemption that makes sense in the face of renperor. Maybe he comes off as incompetent, because he is no hux. Kylo is doing all this based on his personal agenda, not based on strong political doctrine like Hux. Kylo's done a lot of bad, so bad things piling up is very bad sign. I'm thinking we'll have similarly what happen in TLJ, in the beginning he goes out to prove himself to Snoke but then after the force bond scenes he starts changing. Only this time in 9, he will fully realize he has to become good again.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Wed 07 Feb 2018, 7:57 am

Saracene wrote:@cherrylipstick It's basically a repeat of "Kylo killed his father, he's totally evil and irredeemable now" after TFA, which I bet the same people were saying.

It will take the next film blatantly spelling things out (like Kylo's first scene with Snoke in TLJ) for some people to get that nope, that's not where the character was at the end of the previous film at all.
@Saracene

Yeah, some people need constant explanations.
Anyway I can already see some of them after the final movie, shocked and outraged because the ending will be totally unexpected...  IYF Twisted Evil
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 9:28 am

Ok Ok a lot of people say awful things . Only who have never seen reylo say these things. We all know that reylo exists.
The signs of change are endless. His face at the end of TLJ looks very much like Anakin's gaze a moment before closing his mask. They will not do Anakin 2. And Padme / Rey is still alive. No black or white Jedi trying to help them finally. Now they are really alone.All depends of their choices. I'm not pessimistic.
2 directors spent 4 hours of film telling us that there is still hope.
That we struggle to save those we love.
That the sacrifice to save those we love is right. Here this is my problem, I can not bear that Rey or Ben die.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 9:29 am

cherrylipstick wrote:
Saracene wrote:@cherrylipstick It's basically a repeat of "Kylo killed his father, he's totally evil and irredeemable now" after TFA, which I bet the same people were saying.

@Saracene

Yeah, some people need constant explanations.
Anyway I can already see some of them after the final movie, shocked and outraged because the ending will be totally unexpected...  IYF Twisted Evil
@cherrylipstick

they will come out from Cinema and they will go to see transformer
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:17 pm

I will never understand how people could think that Luke, who was portrayed as so knowingly in the wrong for what happened with Ben that he literally gave up on life for a while, will eventually be proven right and have his only mistake be that he didn't end Ben when he had the chance. Like, come on. This movie and its base themes really just aren't that difficult. Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:44 pm

My personal feeling is- they won't let him "be evil" for long (if at all). He will show his kindness pretty soon and won't burn down everything or murder people out of cruelness. This is the last movie - and since a big part of the audience didn't get Ben's character in TFA and TLJ I hope they won't wait till the last few minutes of IX to redeem him.
I also hope they won't make it one big final act or sacrifice more like a amount of decisions and actions he'll do to slowly redeem him- that's much more believable in my opinion.

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:44 pm

ZioRen wrote:I will never understand how people could think that Luke, who was portrayed as so knowingly in the wrong for what happened with Ben that he literally gave up on life for a while, will eventually be proven right and have his only mistake be that he didn't end Ben when he had the chance. Like, come on. This movie and its base themes really just aren't that difficult. Laughing
@ZioRen
Right!? It's all kinds of mental. After TFA... okay, whatever, but after TLJ it's so friggin' obvious that this whole trilogy is:

1. The journey of the girl who will rebuild the Jedi
2. The Skywalker family's redemption through Ben Solo
3. The reconstruction of the Republic

If anything this fandom has taught me that mankind's ability to process fiction these days is... lacking.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:40 pm

After the news this week that the type of scenes and relationships so many fans who supposedly knew better were insisting "would never happen" were actually being filmed this time 2 years ago, before I'd even seen the damn movie or had any clue about the characters, yeah so much easier to tune out a lot of predictions. One thing which did occur to me recently given their press tour is that Hux and Rey have to finally meet in IX and I'd bet good money that he'll use some variation of "the girl I've heard so much about." And that it's going to be high melodrama given the dirty secret/breakup Rey and Ben have over what happened with Snoke.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:42 pm

snufkin wrote:After the news this week that the type of scenes and relationships so many fans who supposedly knew better were insisting "would never happen" were actually being filmed this time 2 years ago, before I'd even seen the damn movie or had any clue about the characters, yeah so much easier to tune out a lot of predictions. One thing which did occur to me recently given their press tour is that Hux and Rey have to finally meet in IX and I'd bet good money that he'll use some variation of "the girl I've heard so much about." And that it's going to be high melodrama given the dirty secret/breakup Rey and Ben have over what happened with Snoke.
@snufkin

Sorry do you have a link? I'm so behind. Sad

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:56 pm

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 07 Feb 2018, 3:43 pm

snufkin wrote:@vaderito

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 5 Captur42

@snufkin

Oh wow!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 07 Feb 2018, 3:44 pm

My early predictions for EPIX

- Long emotional lightsaber duel between Rey and Kylo in the beginning (or middle) of ACT II. Will be connected to Leia's death. (In a beautiful place, Naboo or Takodana)
- Rey will be defeated, Kylo won't kill her, will ask her to kill him - and she won't
- Kylo will be Mad and Lonely in ACT I, FO will bring a lot of destruction but they won't "show" it as his fault or his intentions

- Hux will try a few coups - one will end in dark comedy, another will end very bad for Kylo
- Kylo will try to free Stormtroopers firstly, not Finn. It will be the beginning of the end for Kylo as ruler
- We won't see the Force Bond in the same style, max two-three connections, it will look completely different

- War conflict will be mostly something like civil war in FO (KylovHux) vs hint on civil war in Resistance (ReyvPoe)
- Big battle on Jakku
- No new Jedi Orders, maybe a few new Force sensitive folks, but no Order - if they go there, they will call it differently and Rey won't be a "mentor." Yet.
- pretty sure KOR will be there for ten minutes max

- Rey will kill Hux
- Rey will die, Kylo will bring her to life, losing his own - and she'll do the same to him immediately without dying. They'll do some crazy stuff with the Force together, basically saving each other. Maybe they'll end somewhere like Mortis realm. (I'm now very open to this theory\idea)

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 07 Feb 2018, 4:41 pm

Am really open to mortis realm idea too . There’s a poll on Reddit at the moment about how you think episode 9 will end and the idea of rey and Kylo ending up on mortis balancing the force forever really appeals to me even though it will be very emotional. If I remember rightly Anakin was meant to stay on mortis -the chosen one was supposed to stay on mortis to bring balance - maybe rey and Kylo take his place instead and that is the sacrifice . This is without obviously knowing how mortis is gonna pan out in Rebels as after the finale I might change my mind .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 9:39 pm

I saw a post on reddit about how it'd be cool to see Chandrilla, as it's apparently Ben's home planet and that the scenery of the planet is much like...Scotland lol? I LOVE that idea, I would love to see him go back to his old home. I think a lot of us want Rey to get closure with Jakku but it'd also be cool to see Ben go home as well. There's probably many instances this happens in tv/movies but the one that really sticks to me is Xmen the cartoon, jean grey aka the dark phoenix goes home for a few minutes and finds a picture of her family. I was like 5 when I watched that but I still remember the poignant moment. Like when you feel so lost and you don't know what to do, the idea of going back to where it all started makes sense.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next