Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

+56
justyou
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
rey09
SW_Heroine_Journey
nemapasara
Forsythia
LadyGaufrette
bruna8728
SanghaRen
Moonlight13
Apriljandy
special_cases
nickandnora
PalmettoBlue
princessmoon
californiagirl
SoloSideCousin
vaderito
fuhry
giaciak2
MrsWindu
Birdwoman
Lily Snape
Armadeus
DeeBee
Let The Past Die
Night Huntress
rawpowah
SkyStar
Starliteprism
Darth Rowan
thescavenger
lauvamp
Kessel
KnightsofReylo_2015
BB-Rey
Man Without A Star
SheLitAFire
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
AhsokaTano
AcrosstheStars
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Gemlake
reylo1992
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
panki
60 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by Man Without A Star Sat 02 Jun 2018, 4:34 pm

I'll say it again. Ways of the Force, please! Very Happy
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 02 Jun 2018, 11:17 pm

In trying to think of a title that reveals this is the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga to the audience, especially GA:

Resolution of the Force  ??  

The movie may also end with a scroll to signify The End/Happily Ever After, which is different sort of concept for the others.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 03 Jun 2018, 4:06 am

thescavenger wrote:
@Starliteprism

The Reylo (IX) Is Endgame
@thescavenger

Only you could say this thing !!!! Bravo
Reylo forever Claps Thumbs up
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 03 Jun 2018, 9:47 am

The first thing that popped in my mind when I read about TrIXie being potentially the new working name of IX - sorry for all the Beatrice and Trixie out there - was this scene from Lucifer. Not very romantic, I know.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Fe59fd10

I will miss Tom Ellis/Lucifer Morningstar *sigh*.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 03 Jun 2018, 10:15 am

They could annoyingly make it about the resistance, like Rise of the Resistance/Rebellion (was a track from TLJ). It could also be something super random like they did with Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. Who would have of that of those lol? If they want something force related, they already used the word force and jedi, can't think of another word that can give that message. Maybe something about khyber crystals?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 03 Jun 2018, 10:16 am

SanghaRen wrote:The first thing that popped in my mind when I read about TrIXie being potentially the new working name of IX - sorry for all the Beatrice and Trixie out there - was this scene from Lucifer. Not very romantic, I know.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Fe59fd10

I will miss Tom Ellis/Lucifer Morningstar *sigh*.
@SanghaRen

Same here! #savelucifer (the show that is!)
I also thought of my 3rd cousin Beatrice, who went into hiding during the holocaust and both of her parents were killed. She also goes by the name Trixie, even at the age of 84. :-)
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 03 Jun 2018, 10:25 am

Should we change the name of this thread, since it isn't Black Diamond anymore? Just hit me now. The TrIXie thread! Smile
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey Sun 03 Jun 2018, 11:50 am

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 20180610

I saw this on I think was the Mirror and decided to screenshot it as I found it to be quite an interesting coincidence.
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bruna8728 Tue 03 Jul 2018, 9:50 am

I was listening to the song "Brand new start" from Alter Bridge and thought it would be a good title for episode 9

bruna8728
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 14 Jul 2018, 10:18 am

Victoria Mahoney (IX's 2nd unit director) tweeted an item yesterday, which is interesting.  Perhaps unrelated to IX, or maybe she is hinting, due to the hashtag and the . . ., that Dawn is in the title ??  (If related to IX, yet not the title, probably a hint of "Hope is like the sun, if you only believe in it when you can see it, you’ll never make it through the night."  We all know sun...son.  With the mention of Dawn, perhaps a hint that IX begins with Ben in redemption - it is not 2nd or 3rd act....it will be seen in the 1st.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Screen16
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:05 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Victoria Mahoney (IX's 2nd unit director) tweeted an item yesterday, which is interesting.  Perhaps unrelated to IX, or maybe she is hinting, due to the hashtag and the . . ., that Dawn is in the title ??  (If related to IX, yet not the title, probably a hint of "Hope is like the sun, if you only believe in it when you can see it, you’ll never make it through the night."  We all know sun...son.  With the mention of Dawn, perhaps a hint that IX begins with Ben in redemption - it is not 2nd or 3rd act....it will be seen in the 1st.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

As long as it's not "Breaking Dawn"! We already get accused of Twilight-izing Star Wars enough as is. lol!
Kidding aside, I don't know that this Tweet is related but I like the idea of "dawn" in the title. Something like "Star Wars Episode IX: A New Dawn" is super on the nose but also super awesome. It can mean so many different things that would fit all characters perfectly; like even Hux and Phasma who are going to the afterlife would be covered. *cackles*

They can also stick to the tradition of including "Jedi" or "Sith" in the title of the final episode in the trilogy and make it something like "Dawn of the Jedi" idk.

As for Trixie as the working title, do you guys think it's a My Little Pony main antagonist getting redeemed reference or a Dante trekking through hell to save his beloved and redeem himself reference? Either way it's a win-win?

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 6 Giphy
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:18 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Victoria Mahoney (IX's 2nd unit director) tweeted an item yesterday, which is interesting.  Perhaps unrelated to IX, or maybe she is hinting, due to the hashtag and the . . ., that Dawn is in the title ??  (If related to IX, yet not the title, probably a hint of "Hope is like the sun, if you only believe in it when you can see it, you’ll never make it through the night."  We all know sun...son.  With the mention of Dawn, perhaps a hint that IX begins with Ben in redemption - it is not 2nd or 3rd act....it will be seen in the 1st.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Or could it have something to do with a return to Jakku?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:32 am

Darth Rowan wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

As long as it's not "Breaking Dawn"! We already get accused of Twilight-izing Star Wars enough as is. lol!
Kidding aside, I don't know that this Tweet is related but I like the idea of "dawn" in the title. Something like "Star Wars Episode IX: A New Dawn" is super on the nose but also super awesome. It can mean so many different things that would fit all characters perfectly; like even Hux and Phasma who are going to the afterlife would be covered. *cackles*

They can also stick to the tradition of including "Jedi" or "Sith" in the title of the final episode in the trilogy and make it something like "Dawn of the Jedi" idk.

As for Trixie as the working title, do you guys think it's a My Little Pony main antagonist getting redeemed reference or a Dante trekking through hell to save his beloved and redeem himself reference? Either way it's a win-win?

@Darth Rowan

I like to think it is a reference to both the Trixie in My Little Pony and Beatrice/Dante. Ultimately, both point towards redemption! Very Happy

It seems as though they are going to be very obvious about the redemption. The wink wink mystery for the audience/most will be Reylo (and perhaps other surprises).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:41 am

I agree with you.
In my opinion, the Reylo bought all they proposed. I personally bought 3 books + DVDs. Maybe we are not the majority but we spend more than the rancorous fan boy. If so, the gift (Trixie and redemption, reylo, happy end) will be for us ...
IF Ben is redeemed and the film will finish with happy end - I will buy everything Reylo things they propose me ...

(sorry my english!)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:42 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Darth Rowan

I like to think it is a reference to both the Trixie in My Little Pony and Beatrice/Dante. Ultimately, both point towards redemption! Very Happy

It seems as though they are going to be very obvious about the redemption. The wink wink mystery for the audience/most will be Reylo (and perhaps other surprises).
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thank God I'm not the only one who keeps thinking of THAT Trixie every time I see the working title Razz
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:42 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@ISeeAnIsland

Oooh...perhaps!? That IX begins on Jakku?

I do wonder if the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre will be used in filming for IX (her tweet is connected to a video about it - architectural wise). Maybe Ben's palace? Some interesting location? Although it is in Saudi Arabia, the visual effects department can easily change the background, so it could be a spaceship, or on Naboo, etc.

It's a very visually interesting location.

https://www.archdaily.com/882341/king-abdullah-petroleum-studies-and-research-centre-zaha-hadid-architects
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:48 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey If they're going to be obvious about redemption, they'll be very mysterious about Kylo's survival as well as Reylo. I could also see some other twist regarding the jedi academy, like what happened to Luke's students, or maybe something Ben/Leia related.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:00 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@ISeeAnIsland

Oooh...perhaps!? That IX begins on Jakku?

I do wonder if the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre will be used in filming for IX (her tweet is connected to a video about it - architectural wise). Maybe Ben's palace? Some interesting location? Although it is in Saudi Arabia, the visual effects department can easily change the background, so it could be a spaceship, or on Naboo, etc.

It's a very visually interesting location.

https://www.archdaily.com/882341/king-abdullah-petroleum-studies-and-research-centre-zaha-hadid-architects
@SW_Heroine_Journey

What a cool looking location!
Could the dawn hashtag be referring to the start of the filming maybe?
It could be a palace.. could also be maybe a FO facility or even an old empire facility - If I had my wish.. it would be the location where Snoke stashed away all the force relics he collected and inherited off the empire. Holocrons... light sabers.. It could be like Dryden Vos' room on steroids - just think of all the mummified hands and treasures we could have fun exploring haaaa.. and whooooo maybe the Kazerath Device is stored at this location too. oh I know.. maybe the lost arc of the covenant too..
Okay. I need to get a grip haaaaa..
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Fri 10 Aug 2018, 9:43 am

I like A New Order by @rawpowah (a call back to A New Hope and it can work with the force plot and the political plot) and Rise of a New Order by @rey09 (a call back to Revenge and Return). I also like A Spark of Hope but to me, it doesn't work for a final movie in a trilogy. (And I may think we had heard the word hope a little too often in those movies, now I find it distracting)

For the title of IX, I think it can go two ways. Either they want to focus on the end of the Skywalker Saga (seeing the topic Disney/LF's Marketing Strategies for Episode IX, it looks like it) or they want J.J. to open this movie towards a new trilogy. So I suggest:

The End of the Skywalkers (let's raise up the stakes)
The End of the War (bold for Disney but why not)
The Final Battle
Resolution of the War/Conflict
Reunion of the Masters
The Treaty of Chandrila
The Galactic Concordance
The Third Lesson

Redemption of the Son (who need subtlety anyway)
Rebirth of the Light/Faith
Rise of the Masters (both Rey and Ben achieve their formation and the return of all Force Ghosts)
Revolution of the Soldiers (both Resistance and a stormtroopers uprising)
Rebellion of the Galaxy
A New Path/Way
The Threat of Beyond

The Knights of Ren (for the fun Very Happy )
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Fri 10 Aug 2018, 1:23 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Dawn

if the title hits something with "the dawn" then it is super positive
«The phase of transition from night to day, in which the first light of the morning is manifested, before the appearance of the Sun»
If we think of Ben Solo this sentence is directed to him

it is something that is rising, a new beginning Smile
I'm super positive Very Happy
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 10 Aug 2018, 5:45 pm

Maybe Dawn is the name of the Reylo baby, and the title for IX will obviously be "Revenge of the Reylos" Very Happy

On a more serious note, if the title uses the same "R... of the [group]" pattern as III and VI, it could be "Reign of the First Order", which is also an indirect quote from the TLJ opening crawl (similar to TLJ being mentioned in the crawl of TFA). Though it sounds more like a title for the middle chapter like "The Empire Strikes Back", TLJ did end with only a small part of the Resistance/Rebellion left, which means the First Order might now be at the peak of its reign, so it would be fitting. This title also wouldn't give away Ben's redemption.

The title could also be something about restoring hope, which was also mentioned in the TLJ crawl, and which I would prefer over the cheesy "spark" quote.

I like the suggestion "Redemption of the Son," but that would be too much of a spoiler.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 11 Aug 2018, 1:53 am

Oooh I like Dawn as name if reylo baby ( girl ). That’s nice . Was thinking ( sorry if someone has this already ) but what about “ a new dawn “ - I know this would tie in with the Star Wars book of that name ( so did last Jedi though )but the book is about the first Jedi ( legends now I know ). . Also part of me thinks this sequel trilogy might spell out one title ie The force awakens the last Jedi .... but then you’d have to have To or from etc at beginning of the title .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 11 Aug 2018, 9:23 am

Wonder if Victoria's tweet is more of a hint about Bendemption. I still have this feeling the marketing will be more obvious about the redemption, yet the big reveal in the movie is Reylo and if Ben lives or dies (I do agree with others who mentioned that).

With the force theme playing during the hand touching scene, and this is about balance...the title might reflect that.

We should find out in January, correct? (Hopefully sooner?!)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Sat 11 Aug 2018, 11:27 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Oooh I like Dawn as name if reylo baby ( girl ). That’s nice . Was thinking ( sorry if someone has this already ) but what about “ a new dawn “ - I know this would tie in with the Star Wars book of that name ( so did last Jedi though )but the book is about the first Jedi ( legends now I know ). . Also part of me thinks this sequel trilogy might spell out one title ie The force awakens the last Jedi .... but then you’d have to have To or from etc at beginning of the title .
@AhsokaTano

In fact, you have several books with Dawn in the title;
In Legends, a novel and comics serie, 'Dawn of the Jedi' and a novel in the Han Solo trilogy 'Rebel Dawn'
In Canon, a novel 'A New Dawn'

With the Last Jedi, it took its title from a Legends book, but here I don't think they will use the title of a Canon book released four years ago.

To me, Dawn sounds strange for name, but in the Star Wars universe there were stranger name, so why not.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 19 Sep 2018, 4:47 pm

Hi all! Here’s a random idea for ep IX title:
Duel of the Fates
:-)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next