Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

+56
justyou
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
rey09
SW_Heroine_Journey
nemapasara
Forsythia
LadyGaufrette
bruna8728
SanghaRen
Moonlight13
Apriljandy
special_cases
nickandnora
PalmettoBlue
princessmoon
californiagirl
SoloSideCousin
vaderito
fuhry
giaciak2
MrsWindu
Birdwoman
Lily Snape
Armadeus
DeeBee
Let The Past Die
Night Huntress
rawpowah
SkyStar
Starliteprism
Darth Rowan
thescavenger
lauvamp
Kessel
KnightsofReylo_2015
BB-Rey
Man Without A Star
SheLitAFire
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
AhsokaTano
AcrosstheStars
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Gemlake
reylo1992
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
panki
60 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by LadyGaufrette Wed 05 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm

nemapasara wrote:
LadyGaufrette wrote:
@nemapasara
I really like your idea, but there may be a little problem with the term 'New Order'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)
I think the inspiration of the term 'First Order' may have come from that.
@LadyGaufrette

I did not know that Pardon oops. Actually, the first thing I thought of was New World Order. I mean, it's probably not going to happen. I actually would love it if it was "Rise of the New Jedi" but I just don't see them use Jedi for two straight movies.
@nemapasara

Yeah, I didn't know either several months ago. I liked the feeling of a new begining with the idea of a new order and then I saw people discussing the origin of the name first order and I said goodbye to the idea. Laughing
And you're right about Jedi, imo we can rull it out with the word Force. Maybe it will be a new term created in IX to define what Rey and Ben will be.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 09 Dec 2018, 1:24 pm

Regardless of a teaser trailer, or a press announcement, hopefully we will have the title in less than a month! Very Happy

I am nerdy silly wondering if the title will have either or both words: 'Living' and 'Cosmic' - the two aspects of the Force. ??

Or, 'Third Sight' is within the title- as an ode, or perhaps a hint of the plot, - what the Force is called by the Chiss. ??
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 14 Dec 2018, 6:24 am

The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

If it is a press release - then Jan. 2nd or after. If it is the rumored teaser trailer, then ~ Christmas is still a possibility. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 15 Dec 2018, 8:47 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

If it is a press release - then Jan. 2nd or after. If it is the rumored teaser trailer, then ~ Christmas is still a possibility. Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

They(The Star Waaaaaars Shooow) could do a BREAKING NEWS sort of video, if need be.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 15 Dec 2018, 12:52 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

They(The Star Waaaaaars Shooow) could do a BREAKING NEWS sort of video, if need be.
@Starliteprism

That's true....it actually may be part of the plan. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sat 15 Dec 2018, 3:00 pm

Hallo boys and girls this is a draw of @morphinepudding, I use this image in my fan fic too and I’d talk (about this image) with @morphinepudding long time ago.This is an old draw, not related for episode IX.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 22 Dec 2018, 8:11 am

I am wondering if it is possible the Lucasfilm Christmas Card is providing a hint for the title

“May this New Year move us closer to hope and light.”

We've already had hope in a SW's title, but maybe light will be in IX's title.  ??

LF Christmas Card Source - http://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/post/181303541733/sleemo-may-this-new-year-move-us-closer-to#notes
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 06 Jan 2019, 9:14 pm

The Last Jedi title was revealed January 23 2017, so maybe not too long? They might wait to wrap up filming, maybe to coincide with their farewell parties idk.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 07 Jan 2019, 7:57 am

rey09 wrote:The Last Jedi title was revealed January 23 2017, so maybe not too long? They might wait to wrap up filming, maybe to coincide with their farewell parties idk.
@rey09

That would make sense. They are wrapping in February right? I wonder if Adam already finished his part, but I doubt it. He looked pretty Ben Solo to me last night at the Golden Globes. If the story goes as we hope for, he probably will be filming the last scenes with Daisy this month.. Ahh! Cannot wait! bounce
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 07 Jan 2019, 3:56 pm

maybe in the Super bowl there will be a teaser trailer with the title of the last episode ?
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 28 Jan 2019, 9:18 pm

Too hard to look back through this thread, but I just thought of a couple of titles..
Skywalker Legacy
The Legacy of Hope
A Final Hope

Just had to get them out. Lol
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:20 pm

Teo oswald wrote:maybe in the Super bowl there will be a teaser trailer with the title of the last episode ?
@Teo oswald

According to Deadline, no Episode IX teaser/trailer for the Super Bowl.
https://deadline.com/2019/01/super-bowl-2019-trailers-star-wars-episode-9-hobbs-and-shaw-avengers-1202543855/

I give up, we'll have to wait until Celebration in april for any information, won't we ?
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:44 pm

LadyGaufrette wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:maybe in the Super bowl there will be a teaser trailer with the title of the last episode ?
@Teo oswald

https://deadline.com/2019/01/super-bowl-2019-trailers-star-wars-episode-9-hobbs-and-shaw-avengers-1202543855/

I give up, we'll have to wait until Celebration in april for any information, won't we ?
@LadyGaufrette

It really seems that way... Sigh.... Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:51 pm

I saw replies in this and got all excited... only to be disappointed. Lol
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 29 Jan 2019, 1:01 pm

I think we'll get title soon just not a teaser. They need to start marketing now to avoid some mistakes after Solo.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 30 Jan 2019, 7:40 pm

LadyGaufrette wrote:
@Teo oswald

@LadyGaufrette

Oh really? damn it , an unnerving wait, just like the wait for game of thrones season 8 , thank goodness that I have the school that occupies my time Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 06 Mar 2019, 7:36 am

the title of the last episode can begin with the letter A or T or R

if you notice the titles of the previous episodes
I may be wrong ....

Episode IV: A New Hope.
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Wed 06 Mar 2019, 7:59 am

Teo oswald wrote:the title of the last episode can begin with the letter A or T or R

I may be wrong ....

@Teo oswald

Reylo: Endgame Laughing
Maybe we have no title because LF simply doesn´t care.
OR the title is so spoilery, they don´t dare to make it official.
Of course it´s the latter. lol!
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bruna8728 Wed 06 Mar 2019, 9:33 am

Teo oswald wrote:the title of the last episode can begin with the letter A or T or R

I may be wrong ....

@Teo oswald

The Force Awakens The Last Jedi To the new dawn

@unicorn kkkkk, probably

bruna8728
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 06 Mar 2019, 9:51 am

New Dawn... I like it! It sounds and feels right.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 8 Empty IX Title speculation

Post by SanghaRen Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm

New Dawn sounds good but “A New Dawn” is the title of a novel in which Kanan and Hera of SW Rebels meet, part of the new canon. I don’t know how careful they are in not mixing books and movies.

I am really clueless on what the title could be.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 06 Mar 2019, 3:26 pm

I'm not sure if someone has already said this, but here's my crazy speculation lol! : “Star Wars: Across The Galaxy”, because, without context, it doesn't give anything away and:
. It could represent the bond between Rey and Kylo (besides, Across the stars would be too on the nose Laughing) and, if the leak is true:
Spoiler:
. It fits with the name of the park: Galaxy's Edge.
. It follows the pattern that @Teo oswald mentioned.
. Bonus: The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Across The Galaxy. Laughing
The only obstacle to use it, in my opinion, would be that, apparently, there's a card game with the same name, but I think there was also a comic called The Last Jedi so ... Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Wed 06 Mar 2019, 4:03 pm

I don’t know, I would love it, if the title referred to Kylo. But I really have no idea. For a while i was sure it would be The Ways Of The Force, but not anymore.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:00 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:I'm not sure if someone has already said this, but here's my crazy speculation lol! : “Star Wars: Across The Galaxy”, because, without context, it doesn't give anything away and:
. It could represent the bond between Rey and Kylo (besides, Across the stars would be too on the nose Laughing) and, if the leak is true:
Spoiler:
. It fits with the name of the park: Galaxy's Edge.
. It follows the pattern that @Teo oswald mentioned.
. Bonus: The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Across The Galaxy. Laughing
The only obstacle to use it, in my opinion, would be that, apparently, there's a card game with the same name, but I think there was also a comic called The Last Jedi so ... Laughing
@Moonlight13

Yeah, I was saying the title could wind up just being Galaxy's Edge, so we're on the same wave length.  

I'm calling it right now, the title will be Star Wars: The Return of Solo.

No, actually, it'll probably be The Legacy of Skywalker (meaning Anakin) or Spark of Hope or some such nonsense.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:19 pm

The two I've seen bouncing around in "leaks" are Will of the Force and Skywalkers.

The latter name would be an absolute nightmare, so I really hope it's fake. I can hear the obnoxiousness of ReySkys now.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next