Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

+56
justyou
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
rey09
SW_Heroine_Journey
nemapasara
Forsythia
LadyGaufrette
bruna8728
SanghaRen
Moonlight13
Apriljandy
special_cases
nickandnora
PalmettoBlue
princessmoon
californiagirl
SoloSideCousin
vaderito
fuhry
giaciak2
MrsWindu
Birdwoman
Lily Snape
Armadeus
DeeBee
Let The Past Die
Night Huntress
rawpowah
SkyStar
Starliteprism
Darth Rowan
thescavenger
lauvamp
Kessel
KnightsofReylo_2015
BB-Rey
Man Without A Star
SheLitAFire
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
AhsokaTano
AcrosstheStars
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Gemlake
reylo1992
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Reylo Lemon
panki
60 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by Casper Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:39 pm

Will of the Force wouldn't be bad, but I don't know that they'd use Force twice in the same trilogy.  I hear ya about the ReySkys.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by tukicarreno Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:55 pm

ZioRen wrote:The two I've seen bouncing around in "leaks" are Will of the Force and Skywalkers.

The latter name would be an absolute nightmare, so I really hope it's fake. I can hear the obnoxiousness of ReySkys now.
@ZioRen

"Will of The Force" would actually be a very cool title, I like it. I am also hearing about "Spark of Hope"? But that's probably fake.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:26 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
ZioRen wrote:The two I've seen bouncing around in "leaks" are Will of the Force and Skywalkers.

The latter name would be an absolute nightmare, so I really hope it's fake. I can hear the obnoxiousness of ReySkys now.
@ZioRen

"Will of The Force" would actually be a very cool title, I like it.  I am also hearing about "Spark of Hope"? But that's probably fake.
@tukicarreno

You are??  Like, somewhere else? Shocked   I just said that (see my post on the previous page), but I was just speculating based on other "Hope" titles we've been hearing.  I added "Spark" because Poe uses it in his speech in TLJ.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 12 Apr 2019, 6:49 am

Casper wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:

@ZioRen

"Will of The Force" would actually be a very cool title, I like it.  I am also hearing about "Spark of Hope"? But that's probably fake.
@tukicarreno

You are??  Like, somewhere else? Shocked   I just said that (see my post on the previous page), but I was just speculating based on other "Hope" titles we've been hearing.  I added "Spark" because Poe uses it in his speech in TLJ.
@Casper

"Spark of Hope" is the title of a "Star Wars: Destiny" game, not episode IX. Someone posted pictures of the SWCC ads for the game on Twitter.

The title "Will of the Force" came up a few weeks ago with the leaked poster (Link). Most people assumed the title was just photoshopped on the poster (because the original leak was the image without a title). Either it was real after all, or the person who is now claiming it's the title used a previous fake leak to make themselves sound more believable.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri 12 Apr 2019, 7:14 am

Forsythia wrote:
Casper wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:

@ZioRen

@tukicarreno

@Casper

"Spark of Hope" is the title of a "Star Wars: Destiny" game, not episode IX. Someone posted pictures of the SWCC ads for the game on Twitter.

The title "Will of the Force" came up a few weeks ago with the leaked poster (Link). Most people assumed the title was just photoshopped on the poster (because the original leak was the image without a title). Either it was real after all, or the person who is now claiming it's the title used a previous fake leak to make themselves sound more believable.
@Forsythia

Is it?  I thought I made it up. Surprised

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:14 pm

special_cases wrote:Reign of Something

Reign of Skywalker would be cool, but I'm not sure that they are marketing Kylo as Skywalker

Rise of Something

I can't wait to hear the title. I think it will be something surprising. WIll we get it in 6-7 months?
@special_cases

I've almost guessed the title... Almost Sad Sad Sad

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:37 pm

special_cases wrote:
special_cases wrote:Reign of Something

Reign of Skywalker would be cool, but I'm not sure that they are marketing Kylo as Skywalker

Rise of Something

I can't wait to hear the title. I think it will be something surprising. WIll we get it in 6-7 months?
@special_cases

I've almost guessed the title... Almost  Sad  Sad  Sad

@special_cases

Why didn't you continue that line of thought? You were this close. Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:37 pm

MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9